- Pretty Little Liars Recap 8/4/15 Season 6 Episode 9 – Last Dance
- Dance Moms Recap 8/4/15- Nia vs. Kalani: Winner Takes All
- Total Divas Recap 8/4/15- Season 4, Ep. 5- Tea Mode
- Teen Wolf Recap Season 5 8/3/2015 “Strange Frequencies”
- American Ninja Warrior Recap 8/3/15 – Orlando Finals with Flip Rodriguez, Drew Dreschel
- So You Think You Can Dance Recap 8/3/15- Top 16 Perform Live + Elimination
- Bachelor in Paradise 2015 Season 2 Ep 1 Recap 8/2/15
- I Am Cait Recap 8/2/15- Season 1, Ep. 2- The Road Trip – Part 1
- True Detective Recap 8/2/15 Season 2 Episode 7: Black Maps and Motel Rooms
American Idol 2012 Results Show 3/29/12 Who Are the Top 8? – Season 11 Week 4
American Idol’s top nine performers sang a song from their favorite musical icons last night, March 28, 2012.
Check out the recap from last night’s episode and the videos here!!
Who do you think is going home tonight??
Eric Benet paid a surprise visit to Deandre.
After a tour of the #idolmansion, the first three contestants are called to the stage – Elise, Phillip and Hollie. Hollie Cavanagh is in the bottom three. Phillip and Elise are safe!!
Nicki Minaj, this week’s musical performer, sang Starships. And then she offered to be a guest judge on American Idol? Unfortunately, American Idol doesn’t have guest judges. Maybe she thought she was on The Voice or X Factor??
Colton, Heejun and Joshua are called to the stage. Colton is safe!! Joshua is also safe and Heejun is in the bottom three.
So far we have Heejun and Hollie in the bottom three. Who will join them??
Scotty McCreery, Season 10 American Idol Winner, performs Water Tower Town for his adoring fans. Jimmy Iovine presented Scotty with a Platimum album for Clear as Day!!
Jessica, Skylar and Deandre are called to the stage. Jessica is safe. Deandre is safe and Skylar is in jeopardy.
Hollie, Skylar and Heejun are in jeopardy!! Skylar is safe.
The person at risk for leaving American Idol is Heejun!! The judges do not save Heejun!! He has been eliminated from American Idol.
And then there were eight……