- Bachelor in Paradise 2015 Season 2 Ep 1 Recap 8/2/15
- I Am Cait Recap 8/2/15- Season 1, Ep. 2- The Road Trip – Part 1
- True Detective Recap 8/2/15 Season 2 Episode 7: Black Maps and Motel Rooms
- Big Brother Season 17 – 2015 – Spoilers Week 6 – Who is HoH, Nominees, PoV Winner
- Catfish: The TV Show Recap 7/29/15- Thad & Sara
- Dance Moms Recap 7/28/15- Baby Dance Mama Drama
- Total Divas Recap 7/28/15- Season 4, Ep. 4- Divas on Overdrive
- Pretty Little Liars Recap 7/28/15 Season 6 Episode 8 – FrAmed
- I Am Cait Recap 7/26/15- Series Premiere- Meeting Cait
Jennifer Lawrence and Josh Hutcherson Together During Hunger Games Filming?
There was said to have been a ‘secret romance’ on the set of Hunger Games.
My curiosity was peaked after reading the headlines of a
trash magazine but of course – I had to buy the magazine to find out if there was ANY truth to the headline or if they were just trying to sell magazines.
OK Magazine’s print edition is claiming Jennifer Lawrence was with her boyfriend, Nicolas Hoult during the filming of the movie and Josh Hutcherson was with his then girlfriend (they have since broken up), Vanessa Hudgens but they are saying a “source” is claiming,
“that didn’t stop the stars from bonding – especially after Jennifer gave Josh a mild concussion (she accidentally kicked him in the temple while they were horsing around). A source is claiming, “Jennifer and Josh got especially friendly.” Their rooms were next to each other and they’d hang out alone together – which got everyone talking.”
Of course, this brings us back to the age old question, can men and women be just friends? What do you think?