- Pretty Little Liars Recap 11/25/15 Season 6 Special – Five Years Forward
- Scream Queens Recap 11/24/15 Season 1 Ep. 10 – Thanksgiving
- Limitless Recap: Arm-Aggedon 11/24/15
- The Voice 2015 Season 9 Recap 11/24/15 – Who are the Top 10?
- Kim Kardashian West Reveals That Her Baby Boy Is Breech- What Does That Mean For His Birth?
- Kaley Cuoco Covers Up Wedding Date Back Tattoo After Splitting From Ryan Sweeting- What Did She Get?
- Dancing With the Stars Season 21 – Season Finale Recap 11/24/15 – The Winner Is…..
- Julianne Hough’s First Photos As Sandy In “Grease: Live” Arrive Right Before DWTS Finale
- Kristin Cavallari and Jay Cutler Welcome Baby Number Three, A Girl- What Is Her Name?
Jennifer Lawrence and Josh Hutcherson Together During Hunger Games Filming?
There was said to have been a ‘secret romance’ on the set of Hunger Games.
My curiosity was peaked after reading the headlines of a
trash magazine but of course – I had to buy the magazine to find out if there was ANY truth to the headline or if they were just trying to sell magazines.
OK Magazine’s print edition is claiming Jennifer Lawrence was with her boyfriend, Nicolas Hoult during the filming of the movie and Josh Hutcherson was with his then girlfriend (they have since broken up), Vanessa Hudgens but they are saying a “source” is claiming,
“that didn’t stop the stars from bonding – especially after Jennifer gave Josh a mild concussion (she accidentally kicked him in the temple while they were horsing around). A source is claiming, “Jennifer and Josh got especially friendly.” Their rooms were next to each other and they’d hang out alone together – which got everyone talking.”
Of course, this brings us back to the age old question, can men and women be just friends? What do you think?