- General Hospital Recap for May 18, 2015 to May 22, 2015
- TLC to Cancel ’19 Kids and Counting’ Following Josh Duggar Molestation News?
- Kelly Rutherford’s International Custody Battle Gets Uglier Over Passports
- Mama June Blasts TLC For Supporting Duggar Family After Sexual Abuse Revelations
- Elle Magazine Uses Photo of Breast Feeding Model Nicole Trunfio for Cover
- Josh Duggar Makes Selfish Statement – Apologizes for Molesting Sisters and Others
- Netflix June 2015 Line-Up!
- Josh Duggar Allegedly Admitted to Molesting Minors – 5 Kids and Counting
- Kim Kardashian, Cold Play, One Direction and More Celebrate Red Nose Day
- Zayn Malik Quit One Direction Over Yoko Problem
Jennifer Lawrence and Josh Hutcherson Together During Hunger Games Filming?
There was said to have been a ‘secret romance’ on the set of Hunger Games.
My curiosity was peaked after reading the headlines of a
trash magazine but of course – I had to buy the magazine to find out if there was ANY truth to the headline or if they were just trying to sell magazines.
OK Magazine’s print edition is claiming Jennifer Lawrence was with her boyfriend, Nicolas Hoult during the filming of the movie and Josh Hutcherson was with his then girlfriend (they have since broken up), Vanessa Hudgens but they are saying a “source” is claiming,
“that didn’t stop the stars from bonding – especially after Jennifer gave Josh a mild concussion (she accidentally kicked him in the temple while they were horsing around). A source is claiming, “Jennifer and Josh got especially friendly.” Their rooms were next to each other and they’d hang out alone together – which got everyone talking.”
Of course, this brings us back to the age old question, can men and women be just friends? What do you think?