- America’s Got Talent 2015 – What 5 Acts are in the Finals? Season 10
- America’s Got Talent 2015 Recap 9/1/15 – Semi-Final 1 Perform – Season 10
- Awkward Season 5 Premiere Recap 8/31/15 – ‘Naked and Betrayed’
- Faking It Recap 8/31/15 Season 2 Ep 11 – Stripped
- So You Think You Can Dance 2015 Season 12 Recap 8/31/15 – Top 6 Perform -Who Are the Top 4?
- Bachelor in Paradise Spoilers Season 2 Week 4 – 10 People Leave – Who Will it Be? One Week till Finale
- Catfish: The TV Show Recap 8/26/15- Devan & Rylan
- Total Divas Recap 8/25/15- Season 4, Ep. 8- It’s a Beautiful Life?
- So You Think You Can Dance Recap 8/24/15- Top 8 Perform + Elimination
Jennifer Lawrence and Josh Hutcherson Together During Hunger Games Filming?
There was said to have been a ‘secret romance’ on the set of Hunger Games.
My curiosity was peaked after reading the headlines of a
trash magazine but of course – I had to buy the magazine to find out if there was ANY truth to the headline or if they were just trying to sell magazines.
OK Magazine’s print edition is claiming Jennifer Lawrence was with her boyfriend, Nicolas Hoult during the filming of the movie and Josh Hutcherson was with his then girlfriend (they have since broken up), Vanessa Hudgens but they are saying a “source” is claiming,
“that didn’t stop the stars from bonding – especially after Jennifer gave Josh a mild concussion (she accidentally kicked him in the temple while they were horsing around). A source is claiming, “Jennifer and Josh got especially friendly.” Their rooms were next to each other and they’d hang out alone together – which got everyone talking.”
Of course, this brings us back to the age old question, can men and women be just friends? What do you think?