- Catfish: The TV Show Recap 8/26/15- Devan & Rylan
- Total Divas Recap 8/25/15- Season 4, Ep. 8- It’s a Beautiful Life?
- So You Think You Can Dance Recap 8/24/15- Top 8 Perform + Elimination
- I Am Cait Recap 8/23/15- Take Pride
- Bachelor in Paradise 2015 Spoilers Season 2 Week 4 – Samantha Dumps Joe
- Gainesville Recap 8/20/15- Series Premiere- My Eyes Are Open; Don’t Talk About It, Be About It
- Catfish: The TV Show Recap 8/19/15- Hundra & Emily
- Dance Moms Recap 8/18/15- City of Angels
- Total Divas Recap 8/18/15- Season 4, Ep. 7- No Holds Barre
Josh Lucas is Married!
Josh Lucas, star of “Sweet Home Alabama”, is now married.
Lucas is extremely private and keeps his personal life out of the limelight. A rep for him confirmed his marriage to Jessica on Friday to TooFab.
Lucas revealed to Jay Leno that he was engaged in January while promoting his new show “The Firm”. He told Leno that he popped the question to Jessica while low budget movie in Big Sur, California. He hasn’t revealed much more about his wife, but toofab has confirmed that she was his date for the premier of J. Edgar in November 2011. He insisted that they would wait until Christmas to tie the knot, but it seems they couldn’t wait!
Previously, Josh has been linked to Rachel McAdams and Salma Hayek.