- Scream Queens Recap 11/24/15 Season 1 Ep. 10 – Thanksgiving
- Limitless Recap: Arm-Aggedon 11/24/15
- The Voice 2015 Season 9 Recap 11/24/15 – Who are the Top 10?
- Kim Kardashian West Reveals That Her Baby Boy Is Breech- What Does That Mean For His Birth?
- Kaley Cuoco Covers Up Wedding Date Back Tattoo After Splitting From Ryan Sweeting- What Did She Get?
- Dancing With the Stars Season 21 – Season Finale Recap 11/24/15 – The Winner Is…..
- Julianne Hough’s First Photos As Sandy In “Grease: Live” Arrive Right Before DWTS Finale
- Kristin Cavallari and Jay Cutler Welcome Baby Number Three, A Girl- What Is Her Name?
- Blindspot Recap 11/23/15 Season 1 Episode 10 “Evil Handmade Instrument”
Josh Lucas is Married!
Josh Lucas, star of “Sweet Home Alabama”, is now married.
Lucas is extremely private and keeps his personal life out of the limelight. A rep for him confirmed his marriage to Jessica on Friday to TooFab.
Lucas revealed to Jay Leno that he was engaged in January while promoting his new show “The Firm”. He told Leno that he popped the question to Jessica while low budget movie in Big Sur, California. He hasn’t revealed much more about his wife, but toofab has confirmed that she was his date for the premier of J. Edgar in November 2011. He insisted that they would wait until Christmas to tie the knot, but it seems they couldn’t wait!
Previously, Josh has been linked to Rachel McAdams and Salma Hayek.