- General Hospital Recap for May 18, 2015 to May 22, 2015
- TLC to Cancel ’19 Kids and Counting’ Following Josh Duggar Molestation News?
- Kelly Rutherford’s International Custody Battle Gets Uglier Over Passports
- Mama June Blasts TLC For Supporting Duggar Family After Sexual Abuse Revelations
- Elle Magazine Uses Photo of Breast Feeding Model Nicole Trunfio for Cover
- Josh Duggar Makes Selfish Statement – Apologizes for Molesting Sisters and Others
- Netflix June 2015 Line-Up!
- Josh Duggar Allegedly Admitted to Molesting Minors – 5 Kids and Counting
- Kim Kardashian, Cold Play, One Direction and More Celebrate Red Nose Day
- Zayn Malik Quit One Direction Over Yoko Problem
Josh Lucas is Married!
Josh Lucas, star of “Sweet Home Alabama”, is now married.
Lucas is extremely private and keeps his personal life out of the limelight. A rep for him confirmed his marriage to Jessica on Friday to TooFab.
Lucas revealed to Jay Leno that he was engaged in January while promoting his new show “The Firm”. He told Leno that he popped the question to Jessica while low budget movie in Big Sur, California. He hasn’t revealed much more about his wife, but toofab has confirmed that she was his date for the premier of J. Edgar in November 2011. He insisted that they would wait until Christmas to tie the knot, but it seems they couldn’t wait!
Previously, Josh has been linked to Rachel McAdams and Salma Hayek.