- Big Brother 2015 Season 17 Recap 7/2/15 – Week 1 – Who Went Home and New HoH
- Scream: The TV Series Recap 6/30/15- Pilot
- Dance Moms Recap 6/30/15- Abby vs. Kira
- Pretty Little Liars Recap 6/30/15- Season 6, Ep. 5- She’s No Angel
- So You Think You Can Dance Recap 6/29/15- Season 12, Ep. 5- Vegas Callbacks #1
- True Detective Recap 6/28/15 Season 2 Episode 2: Night Finds You
- Return to Amish Recap 6/28/15- Season 2, Ep. 5- Other Side of the Fence
- Big Brother 2015 – 17 Spoilers Week 1 – Veto Winner and Drama in the House
- Big Brother 2015 Season 17 – Spoilers Week 1 – HOH, Nominees, Battle of the Block
Josh Lucas is Married!
Josh Lucas, star of “Sweet Home Alabama”, is now married.
Lucas is extremely private and keeps his personal life out of the limelight. A rep for him confirmed his marriage to Jessica on Friday to TooFab.
Lucas revealed to Jay Leno that he was engaged in January while promoting his new show “The Firm”. He told Leno that he popped the question to Jessica while low budget movie in Big Sur, California. He hasn’t revealed much more about his wife, but toofab has confirmed that she was his date for the premier of J. Edgar in November 2011. He insisted that they would wait until Christmas to tie the knot, but it seems they couldn’t wait!
Previously, Josh has been linked to Rachel McAdams and Salma Hayek.