- I Am Cait Recap 7/26/15- Series Premiere- Meeting Cait
- True Detective Recap 7/26/15 Season 2 Episode 6: Church in Ruins
- General Hospital Recap for July 20 to July 24, 2015 – Anthony Geary’s Last Days
- Rookie Blue Recap 7/23/15- A Real Gentleman
- Catfish: The TV Show Recap 7/22/15- Prophet & Trinity
- Scream: The TV Series Recap 7/21/15 Season 1 Episode 4 – Aftermath
- Pretty Little Liars Recap 7/21/15 Season 6 Episode 7 – O Brother, Where Art Thou
- Dance Moms Recap 7/21/15- Solo Battle: Round 1
- Total Divas Recap 7/21/15- Season 4, Ep. 3- Eat Your Heart Out
Josh Lucas is Married!
Josh Lucas, star of “Sweet Home Alabama”, is now married.
Lucas is extremely private and keeps his personal life out of the limelight. A rep for him confirmed his marriage to Jessica on Friday to TooFab.
Lucas revealed to Jay Leno that he was engaged in January while promoting his new show “The Firm”. He told Leno that he popped the question to Jessica while low budget movie in Big Sur, California. He hasn’t revealed much more about his wife, but toofab has confirmed that she was his date for the premier of J. Edgar in November 2011. He insisted that they would wait until Christmas to tie the knot, but it seems they couldn’t wait!
Previously, Josh has been linked to Rachel McAdams and Salma Hayek.