- Pretty Little Liars Recap 11/25/15 Season 6 Special – Five Years Forward
- Scream Queens Recap 11/24/15 Season 1 Ep. 10 – Thanksgiving
- Limitless Recap: Arm-Aggedon 11/24/15
- The Voice 2015 Season 9 Recap 11/24/15 – Who are the Top 10?
- Kim Kardashian West Reveals That Her Baby Boy Is Breech- What Does That Mean For His Birth?
- Kaley Cuoco Covers Up Wedding Date Back Tattoo After Splitting From Ryan Sweeting- What Did She Get?
- Dancing With the Stars Season 21 – Season Finale Recap 11/24/15 – The Winner Is…..
- Julianne Hough’s First Photos As Sandy In “Grease: Live” Arrive Right Before DWTS Finale
- Kristin Cavallari and Jay Cutler Welcome Baby Number Three, A Girl- What Is Her Name?
Leah Remini Blames Sharon Osbourne for Being Fired from The Talk
Leah Remini is ready to lift the curtain on her mysterious exit from The Talk.
She has revealed to her followers on Twitter that Sharon Osbourne was the reason for her and Holly Robinson Peete‘s departure from the chat show last year.
The former King of Queen’s star tweeted that Sharon Osbourne thought they were not funny, awkward and ‘ghetto’. Sharon confessed to the incident during an interview with Howard Stern and added that she had asked for the duo to be fired.
Leah also pointed out that this kind of behavior doesn’t happen between actors, and that Sharon is not one.
Sharon took to Facebook to respond to Leah’s tweets saying,
“In response to Leah Remini’s continuous comments that I had her fired from The Talk, let me just go on the record to say that I had absolutely nothing to do with her departure from the show and have no idea why she continues to take to Twitter to spread this false gossip. Leah knows that I have never been in the position to hire or fire anyone on the show.
That being said, my only wish is that Leah would just stop all this negative, unprofessional, and childish behavior. It’s been seven months. It’s time to move on. Leah is a very talented actress and I only wish her happiness and success. I know that better things are to come if she can just get beyond all this negativity.”
The Talk is a CBS show that featured a panel of hosts discussing controversial topics and current news. After the first season ended, Leah was let go, and later, Holly’s contract was not renewed.
While Leah has let loose on her true feelings, Holly has remained silent on the issue.
What do you think – did Sharon have anything to do with the firing? Should Leah just let it go?