- General Hospital Recap for May 18, 2015 to May 22, 2015
- TLC to Cancel ’19 Kids and Counting’ Following Josh Duggar Molestation News?
- Kelly Rutherford’s International Custody Battle Gets Uglier Over Passports
- Mama June Blasts TLC For Supporting Duggar Family After Sexual Abuse Revelations
- Elle Magazine Uses Photo of Breast Feeding Model Nicole Trunfio for Cover
- Josh Duggar Makes Selfish Statement – Apologizes for Molesting Sisters and Others
- Netflix June 2015 Line-Up!
- Josh Duggar Allegedly Admitted to Molesting Minors – 5 Kids and Counting
- Kim Kardashian, Cold Play, One Direction and More Celebrate Red Nose Day
- Zayn Malik Quit One Direction Over Yoko Problem
Leah Remini Blames Sharon Osbourne for Being Fired from The Talk
Leah Remini is ready to lift the curtain on her mysterious exit from The Talk.
She has revealed to her followers on Twitter that Sharon Osbourne was the reason for her and Holly Robinson Peete‘s departure from the chat show last year.
The former King of Queen’s star tweeted that Sharon Osbourne thought they were not funny, awkward and ‘ghetto’. Sharon confessed to the incident during an interview with Howard Stern and added that she had asked for the duo to be fired.
Leah also pointed out that this kind of behavior doesn’t happen between actors, and that Sharon is not one.
Sharon took to Facebook to respond to Leah’s tweets saying,
“In response to Leah Remini’s continuous comments that I had her fired from The Talk, let me just go on the record to say that I had absolutely nothing to do with her departure from the show and have no idea why she continues to take to Twitter to spread this false gossip. Leah knows that I have never been in the position to hire or fire anyone on the show.
That being said, my only wish is that Leah would just stop all this negative, unprofessional, and childish behavior. It’s been seven months. It’s time to move on. Leah is a very talented actress and I only wish her happiness and success. I know that better things are to come if she can just get beyond all this negativity.”
The Talk is a CBS show that featured a panel of hosts discussing controversial topics and current news. After the first season ended, Leah was let go, and later, Holly’s contract was not renewed.
While Leah has let loose on her true feelings, Holly has remained silent on the issue.
What do you think – did Sharon have anything to do with the firing? Should Leah just let it go?