- So You Think You Can Dance Recap 7/6/15- Who Are the Top 20?
- True Detective Recap 7/5/15 Season 2 Episode 3 Maybe Tomorrow
- The Bachelorette Kaitlyn Spoilers – The Final One Confirmed – The Winner
- Big Brother 2015 Season 17 Spoilers Week 2 – HoH, Nominees, PoV Winner
- Big Brother 2015 Season 17 Recap 7/2/15 – Week 1 – Who Went Home and New HoH
- Scream: The TV Series Recap 6/30/15- Pilot
- Dance Moms Recap 6/30/15- Abby vs. Kira
- Pretty Little Liars Recap 6/30/15- Season 6, Ep. 5- She’s No Angel
- So You Think You Can Dance Recap 6/29/15- Season 12, Ep. 5- Vegas Callbacks #1
Miley Cyrus and Liam Hemsworth are Not Engaged
Miley Cyrus has been fanning the talk of her impending engagement to Aussie actor Liam Hemsworth by wearing a ring on her ring finger, but she has set the record straight via what else, but Twitter.
The 19-year-old dismissed the rumours of her engagement by tweeting that she had been wearing the ring on that finger since November and that it is a topaz.
Speculation went into overdrive when she posted a photo intended to show off her manicure, but people instead focused on her ring. She was also wearing it when she and Hemsworth attended Muhammad Ali’s Celebrity Fight Night in Phoenix.
A source revealed to OK Magazine however that they were indeed engaged, but intended to keep it a secret. The couple have been dating since 2010 when they met on the set of their movie “The Last Song”.
Miley gushed about Liam at the premier of his new movie The Hunger Games. She insisted that the biggest challenge he faced filming the amazingly successful movie was being away from her, his brother and his family and friends.