- Awkward Season 5 Premiere Recap 8/31/15 – ‘Naked and Betrayed’
- Faking It Recap 8/31/15 Season 2 Ep 11 – Stripped
- So You Think You Can Dance 2015 Season 12 Recap 8/31/15 – Top 6 Perform -Who Are the Top 4?
- Bachelor in Paradise Spoilers Season 2 Week 4 – 10 People Leave – Who Will it Be? One Week till Finale
- Catfish: The TV Show Recap 8/26/15- Devan & Rylan
- Total Divas Recap 8/25/15- Season 4, Ep. 8- It’s a Beautiful Life?
- So You Think You Can Dance Recap 8/24/15- Top 8 Perform + Elimination
- I Am Cait Recap 8/23/15- Take Pride
- Bachelor in Paradise 2015 Spoilers Season 2 Week 4 – Samantha Dumps Joe
Alec Baldwin Leaving 30 Rock in 2013 When the Show Ends
Recently, Alec Baldwin sent the rumor-mill into overdrive with a few tweets saying that he was leaving NBC. Turns out those tweets were a year early as it seems 30 Rock is due to end in 2013.
He tweeted that he was leaving NBC just in time which sent sent shockwaves through 30 Rock’s fans. But quickly calmed fans by tweeting that the show would return next year, but that its time for new shows and new people.
But in an interview this week with the Associated Press, he revealed the show was due to end next year after its seventh season. He added that NBC should consider changing its lineup to avoid further ratings trouble.