- Limitless Recap: Arm-Aggedon 11/24/15
- The Voice 2015 Season 9 Recap 11/24/15 – Who are the Top 10?
- Kim Kardashian West Reveals That Her Baby Boy Is Breech- What Does That Mean For His Birth?
- Kaley Cuoco Covers Up Wedding Date Back Tattoo After Splitting From Ryan Sweeting- What Did She Get?
- Dancing With the Stars Season 21 – Season Finale Recap 11/24/15 – The Winner Is…..
- Julianne Hough’s First Photos As Sandy In “Grease: Live” Arrive Right Before DWTS Finale
- Kristin Cavallari and Jay Cutler Welcome Baby Number Three, A Girl- What Is Her Name?
- Blindspot Recap 11/23/15 Season 1 Episode 10 “Evil Handmade Instrument”
- Minority Recap 11/23/15 Season 1 Episode 9 “Memento Mori”
Alec Baldwin Leaving 30 Rock in 2013 When the Show Ends
Recently, Alec Baldwin sent the rumor-mill into overdrive with a few tweets saying that he was leaving NBC. Turns out those tweets were a year early as it seems 30 Rock is due to end in 2013.
He tweeted that he was leaving NBC just in time which sent sent shockwaves through 30 Rock’s fans. But quickly calmed fans by tweeting that the show would return next year, but that its time for new shows and new people.
But in an interview this week with the Associated Press, he revealed the show was due to end next year after its seventh season. He added that NBC should consider changing its lineup to avoid further ratings trouble.