- YouTube Star Caleb Logan Bratayley – Cause of Death Revealed
- The Voice Dustin Christensen Sings Downtown Train – 4 Chair Turn Around
- Dancing With the Stars Recap 10/5/15 – Season 21 Ep. 5 Who Was Eliminated? – The Most Memorable Year
- The Voice Season 9 Blind Auditions Night 5 Recap 10/5/15 – Spoilers
- Blindspot Recap 10/5/15 Season 1 Episode 3 “Eight Slim Grins”
- Minority Report Recap 10/5/15 Season 1 Episode 3 “Hawk-Eye”
- Good Wife Archie Panjabi Confirms Feud with Julianna Margulies – No Denying It Anymore
- Kardashian and Jenner Family Labeled as First Family – America Says NEVER!
- How Did 13 Year Old You Tube Star Caleb Logan Bratayley Die?
Alec Baldwin Leaving 30 Rock in 2013 When the Show Ends
Recently, Alec Baldwin sent the rumor-mill into overdrive with a few tweets saying that he was leaving NBC. Turns out those tweets were a year early as it seems 30 Rock is due to end in 2013.
He tweeted that he was leaving NBC just in time which sent sent shockwaves through 30 Rock’s fans. But quickly calmed fans by tweeting that the show would return next year, but that its time for new shows and new people.
But in an interview this week with the Associated Press, he revealed the show was due to end next year after its seventh season. He added that NBC should consider changing its lineup to avoid further ratings trouble.