- The Bachelorette 2015 Kaitlyn Spoilers 5/26/15 – Week 2 – With Amy Schumer
- General Hospital Recap for May 18, 2015 to May 22, 2015
- TLC to Cancel ’19 Kids and Counting’ Following Josh Duggar Molestation News?
- Kelly Rutherford’s International Custody Battle Gets Uglier Over Passports
- Mama June Blasts TLC For Supporting Duggar Family After Sexual Abuse Revelations
- Elle Magazine Uses Photo of Breast Feeding Model Nicole Trunfio for Cover
- Josh Duggar Makes Selfish Statement – Apologizes for Molesting Sisters and Others
- Netflix June 2015 Line-Up!
- Josh Duggar Allegedly Admitted to Molesting Minors – 5 Kids and Counting
- Kim Kardashian, Cold Play, One Direction and More Celebrate Red Nose Day
Alec Baldwin Leaving 30 Rock in 2013 When the Show Ends
Recently, Alec Baldwin sent the rumor-mill into overdrive with a few tweets saying that he was leaving NBC. Turns out those tweets were a year early as it seems 30 Rock is due to end in 2013.
He tweeted that he was leaving NBC just in time which sent sent shockwaves through 30 Rock’s fans. But quickly calmed fans by tweeting that the show would return next year, but that its time for new shows and new people.
But in an interview this week with the Associated Press, he revealed the show was due to end next year after its seventh season. He added that NBC should consider changing its lineup to avoid further ratings trouble.