- So You Think You Can Dance Recap 7/6/15- Who Are the Top 20?
- True Detective Recap 7/5/15 Season 2 Episode 3 Maybe Tomorrow
- The Bachelorette Kaitlyn Spoilers – The Final One Confirmed – The Winner
- Big Brother 2015 Season 17 Spoilers Week 2 – HoH, Nominees, PoV Winner
- Big Brother 2015 Season 17 Recap 7/2/15 – Week 1 – Who Went Home and New HoH
- Scream: The TV Series Recap 6/30/15- Pilot
- Dance Moms Recap 6/30/15- Abby vs. Kira
- Pretty Little Liars Recap 6/30/15- Season 6, Ep. 5- She’s No Angel
- So You Think You Can Dance Recap 6/29/15- Season 12, Ep. 5- Vegas Callbacks #1
Alec Baldwin Leaving 30 Rock in 2013 When the Show Ends
Recently, Alec Baldwin sent the rumor-mill into overdrive with a few tweets saying that he was leaving NBC. Turns out those tweets were a year early as it seems 30 Rock is due to end in 2013.
He tweeted that he was leaving NBC just in time which sent sent shockwaves through 30 Rock’s fans. But quickly calmed fans by tweeting that the show would return next year, but that its time for new shows and new people.
But in an interview this week with the Associated Press, he revealed the show was due to end next year after its seventh season. He added that NBC should consider changing its lineup to avoid further ratings trouble.