- Awkward Season 5 Premiere Recap 8/31/15 – ‘Naked and Betrayed’
- Faking It Recap 8/31/15 Season 2 Ep 11 – Stripped
- So You Think You Can Dance 2015 Season 12 Recap 8/31/15 – Top 6 Perform -Who Are the Top 4?
- Bachelor in Paradise Spoilers Season 2 Week 4 – 10 People Leave – Who Will it Be? One Week till Finale
- Catfish: The TV Show Recap 8/26/15- Devan & Rylan
- Total Divas Recap 8/25/15- Season 4, Ep. 8- It’s a Beautiful Life?
- So You Think You Can Dance Recap 8/24/15- Top 8 Perform + Elimination
- I Am Cait Recap 8/23/15- Take Pride
- Bachelor in Paradise 2015 Spoilers Season 2 Week 4 – Samantha Dumps Joe
A Jonas Brother Gets Own Reality Show
The oldest Jonas brother, Kevin Jonas, is the latest celebrity to get their own reality television show!
Kevin and his wife Danielle have teamed up with executive producer Ryan Seacrest for a new reality series on E! Married to Jonas will follow the life of the newly married couple. The show will premiere August 19 at 10 pm and will also catalog Kevin’s journey as he begins to record new music with his brothers Joe and Nick.
Seacrest said to EW.com in a statement:
“I vividly recall believing from the very first time that I met them that the Jonas Brothers would, without a doubt, become a worldwide cultural sensation. When we learned that Dani married Kevin, our production team became curious about what life would be like for a young bride entering the excitement, and sometimes chaos, of a pop star’s life. Looking through the lens of young love, the show will examine the ups and downs of Dani and Kevin’s marriage, against the backdrop of their contrasting family cultures, traditions and individual careers.”
Danielle and Nick got married in December 2009. Since then Nick and Joe have launched solo careers apart from the Jonas Brothers, while Kevin took time off from the music business to enjoy married life. All three brothers currently reside in the New York area.
Are you ready for Married to Jonas???
Written by Michelle Wincott