- Kylie Jenner Admits Lips are Fake – She Lied
- American Idol 2015 Recap 5/6/15- Season 14- Who Are the Top 3?
- New Couple Alert: Who Is Bradley Cooper Dating?!
- Younger Recap 5/05/15 Season 1 Episode 7 – Broke and Pantyless
- Jill’s Steals and Deals – 5/6/15 – Pillows, Candles, Lotions as Seen on The Today Show
- Royal Baby Watch: Princess Charlotte’s First Days At Home
- Princess Charlotte Meets the Queen
- Rosie O’Donnell’s Ex Michelle Rounds a No Show at Court
- Married at First Sight Recap 5/5/15 – Ep 8 ‘Adjusting to Married Life’
- Dance Moms Recap 5/5/15- Season 5, Ep. 18- Showdown in Pittsburgh, Part 2
Kelsey Grammer Gets Hip Tattoo
Kelsey Grammer stopped by a Chicago-area tattoo parlor, Insight Studios, over the weekend with his fourth wife Kayte Walsh to get a tat.
The ‘Frasier’ star requested tattoo artist James Eastwook to ink his wife’s first name on his hip, costing him $60.
When the famous couple entered the shop, the young lady at the front desk requested ID – apparently didn’t recognize the well known actor — shop owner Bob Jones told the local news, “He was pretty cool about it,” Jones dished. “He said it was his first tattoo and he did some research and said, ‘You guys seemed to be the best place to go.’”
The 57-year-old actor and his wife are expecting twins later this year.
Do you think that the tat will seal the deal for this marriage??