- Ben Stiller’s Mother Passes Away!
- Who is JJ Lane on The Bachelorette 2015 With Kaitlyn Bristowe
- Kelly Rutherford Wins Temporary Sole Custody of Her Children
- Did TLC Know Josh Duggar was a Molester and Cover it Up to Make Money?
- Demi Lovato Compares Her Love with Wilmer Valderama to Scandal’s Olivia Pope and Fritz’s
- The Bachelorette 2015 Kaitlyn Spoilers 5/26/15 – Week 2 – With Amy Schumer
- General Hospital Recap for May 18, 2015 to May 22, 2015
- TLC to Cancel ’19 Kids and Counting’ Following Josh Duggar Molestation News?
- Kelly Rutherford’s International Custody Battle Gets Uglier Over Passports
- Mama June Blasts TLC For Supporting Duggar Family After Sexual Abuse Revelations
Kelsey Grammer Gets Hip Tattoo
Kelsey Grammer stopped by a Chicago-area tattoo parlor, Insight Studios, over the weekend with his fourth wife Kayte Walsh to get a tat.
The ‘Frasier’ star requested tattoo artist James Eastwook to ink his wife’s first name on his hip, costing him $60.
When the famous couple entered the shop, the young lady at the front desk requested ID – apparently didn’t recognize the well known actor — shop owner Bob Jones told the local news, “He was pretty cool about it,” Jones dished. “He said it was his first tattoo and he did some research and said, ‘You guys seemed to be the best place to go.’”
The 57-year-old actor and his wife are expecting twins later this year.
Do you think that the tat will seal the deal for this marriage??