- Pretty Little Liars Recap 11/25/15 Season 6 Special – Five Years Forward
- Scream Queens Recap 11/24/15 Season 1 Ep. 10 – Thanksgiving
- Limitless Recap: Arm-Aggedon 11/24/15
- The Voice 2015 Season 9 Recap 11/24/15 – Who are the Top 10?
- Kim Kardashian West Reveals That Her Baby Boy Is Breech- What Does That Mean For His Birth?
- Kaley Cuoco Covers Up Wedding Date Back Tattoo After Splitting From Ryan Sweeting- What Did She Get?
- Dancing With the Stars Season 21 – Season Finale Recap 11/24/15 – The Winner Is…..
- Julianne Hough’s First Photos As Sandy In “Grease: Live” Arrive Right Before DWTS Finale
- Kristin Cavallari and Jay Cutler Welcome Baby Number Three, A Girl- What Is Her Name?
Mark Feurstein Hosts National Law Enforcement Memorial Fund Event on Long Island
Actor Mark Feuerstein, best known for his role in the USA show Royal Pains Emceed the inaugural event for the National Law Enforcement Memorial Fund held at the Oheka Castle on Tuesday, April 24th.
Mark had a tough job speaking about such a serious topic yet making the event a fun place to be. After thanking the law enforcement officials who risk their lives every day to keep us safe, he managed to slip a few jokes in about the acronym NLEMF (National Law Enforcement Memorial Fund).
The event paid special tribute to fallen Nassau County police officers Geoffrey Breitkopf and Michael Califano, and ATF Officer John Capano. The event was also a fundraiser for the National Law Enforcement Officers Memorial Fund, which is building a National Law Enforcement Museum in Washington, D.C. The museum is projected to be completed in 2014.
Singer and songwriter Range was on hand to debut his new song “Lay it down” that he wrote especially for the organization.
For more information about the National Law Enforcement Officers Memorial Fund and the National Law Enforcement Museum, you can check out www.lawmemorial.org.