- Miley Cyrus Wears Nipple Pasties – Says She Wanted to Have Sex With Joan Jett
- General Hospital Recap for April 13 to 17
- Erin Andrews Boyfriend Jarret Stoll Arrested for Drug Possession
- Royal Baby Watch: Who Are The Royal Godparents?
- Kim Richards Steps Out Hours After Arrest – RHOBH Offer Support
- Videos: Anna Kendrick and John Krasinski Lip Synch Battle – J. Lo Joins Too
- Dig Recap: Trust No One 4/16/15
- Harry Connick Jr. Battles With Contestant Quentin Alexander!
- RHOBH Star Kim Richards Arrested!
- Kendall Jenner Kept Out of Coachella Neon Carnival-Justin Bieber Makes Scene
Nicki Minaj Deletes Twitter Account After Cursing Out Followers
Nicki Minaj left twitter in a huff but not before cursing out her 11 million followers.
The twitter drama started after Nicki found out that her biggest fan site, Nicki Daily, posted songs from her upcoming yet to be released album Pink Friday: Roman Reloaded.
She blocked the site’s twitter account which resulted in a war between Nicki and her fan site. As a result, Nicki was bombarded with some not-so nice tweets from her fans before she tweeted these last tweets and vanished for good:
And that’s exactly why I’m paying the barbz DUST right now! And deleting my twitter. Smdh – don’t cry 4 me argentina”
On 2nd thought I’ll just follow a new set of barbz. The ones I follow r very mean and ratchet. *side eyes them*
Exactly. Posted leaked music! *deletin twttr* RT @NickiBarbPink: @NickiDaily kno why they got blocked.
Like seriously, its but so much a person can take. Good f-cking bye
Do you agree with Nicki deleting her twitter account? It sounds like a drastic move to me.