- Catfish: The TV Show Recap 8/26/15- Devan & Rylan
- Total Divas Recap 8/25/15- Season 4, Ep. 8- It’s a Beautiful Life?
- So You Think You Can Dance Recap 8/24/15- Top 8 Perform + Elimination
- I Am Cait Recap 8/23/15- Take Pride
- Bachelor in Paradise 2015 Spoilers Season 2 Week 4 – Samantha Dumps Joe
- Gainesville Recap 8/20/15- Series Premiere- My Eyes Are Open; Don’t Talk About It, Be About It
- Catfish: The TV Show Recap 8/19/15- Hundra & Emily
- Dance Moms Recap 8/18/15- City of Angels
- Total Divas Recap 8/18/15- Season 4, Ep. 7- No Holds Barre
Scotty McCreery Plans to Attend College in the Fall
Scotty McCreery made quite the career for himself following his win on American Idol. He has had much success in the country music world, most recently winning an Academy of Country Music award for Best New Artist! So what’s next for the 17-year-old singer? College!
McCreery recently revealed that he was accepted into and plans to attend North Carolina State University, which is where his father graduated from.
McCreery plans to start his education at the school in the fall and wants to plan all of his music endeavours and touring schedule around his studies. The school is close to his hometown of Garner, North Carolina so he will also be close to home! So what will Scotty be studying? We don’t know for sure, but he recently told PEOPLE:
“Music I’m learning every day now… from Brad Paisley on the road and different things. I think marketing would be a cool way of learning how to stay out there and stay current. And study other things!”
What do you think of Scotty’s decision to balance his music career and a college education???
Written by Michelle Wincott