- So You Think You Can Dance Recap 7/6/15- Who Are the Top 20?
- True Detective Recap 7/5/15 Season 2 Episode 3 Maybe Tomorrow
- The Bachelorette Kaitlyn Spoilers – The Final One Confirmed – The Winner
- Big Brother 2015 Season 17 Spoilers Week 2 – HoH, Nominees, PoV Winner
- Big Brother 2015 Season 17 Recap 7/2/15 – Week 1 – Who Went Home and New HoH
- Scream: The TV Series Recap 6/30/15- Pilot
- Dance Moms Recap 6/30/15- Abby vs. Kira
- Pretty Little Liars Recap 6/30/15- Season 6, Ep. 5- She’s No Angel
- So You Think You Can Dance Recap 6/29/15- Season 12, Ep. 5- Vegas Callbacks #1
Scotty McCreery Plans to Attend College in the Fall
Scotty McCreery made quite the career for himself following his win on American Idol. He has had much success in the country music world, most recently winning an Academy of Country Music award for Best New Artist! So what’s next for the 17-year-old singer? College!
McCreery recently revealed that he was accepted into and plans to attend North Carolina State University, which is where his father graduated from.
McCreery plans to start his education at the school in the fall and wants to plan all of his music endeavours and touring schedule around his studies. The school is close to his hometown of Garner, North Carolina so he will also be close to home! So what will Scotty be studying? We don’t know for sure, but he recently told PEOPLE:
“Music I’m learning every day now… from Brad Paisley on the road and different things. I think marketing would be a cool way of learning how to stay out there and stay current. And study other things!”
What do you think of Scotty’s decision to balance his music career and a college education???
Written by Michelle Wincott