- Trollbeads for Mother’s Day – A Personalized Gift
- Royal Baby Watch: Royal Delivery and Special Guests
- Royal Baby Watch: Did Kate Middleton and Prince William Announce They Are Expecting a Girl?
- Michelle Keegan Named Sexiest Woman in the World by FMH Followed by Kendall Jenner
- Grey’s Anatomy – Meredith Will Go On- Ellen Pompeo Speaks Out About Patrick Dempsey’s Death
- The Voice India Carney Sings ‘Over the Rainbow’
- Video: Noah Galloway Dances Jazz on Dancing With the Stars 4/27/15
- The Voice Sawyer Fredericks Sings ‘Simple Man’
- The Voice Koryn Hawthorne Sings ‘Girl on Fire’
- Kate Middleton Baby Birth to be Announced Via Twitter
Arrest Warrant Issued for Gary Dourdan
Los Angeles officials have issued an arrest warrant for former CSI: Crime Scene Investigation actor Gary Dourdan.
Dourdan’s ex-girlfriend Nicole Cannizzaro filed an assault and battery lawsuit against the actor in February. She claimed that the 45-year-old actor punched her in the face and broke her nose during a fight in the Fall of 2011.
Dourdan was due to appear in the Los Angeles Superior Court before Judge Stephanie Sautner on Monday for a mandatory hearing related to the domestic violence case, but failed to show. At that point, a bench warrant was issued and a reprieve was set for 2:30pm local time, according to Eonline.com.
Dourdan’s lawyer has said that the actor did not appear because he missed a flight home from Morocco where he is currently working on a new project. He is due back in California on Monday afternoon.