- Mariah Carey Calls American Idol Fake and Boring – No Plans on Returning for Final Season
- It’s OVER For “The Bachelor” Stars Chris Soules and Whitney Bischoff – The Couple Breaks Up
- Giuliana Rancic Shuts Down the Haters With Cheeky Instagram Shot
- Lamar Odom Still Loves Khloe Kardashian – Will They Cancel the Divorce?
- “Biggest Loser” Winner Ali Vincent Weds Girlfriend!
- Hilary Duff Releases Video for Sparks – Released 5/28/15
- Jennifer Aniston’s Diet Secrets Revealed – Clean Eating
- Deals and Steals – Eddie Bauer, Self Tanner and More 5/28/15 – As Seen on GMA
- Justin Bieber and Selena Gomez Snapchat Video Sparks Rumors They Are Reuniting
- Is Bobby Flay the Father of January Jones’ Son?
Arrest Warrant Issued for Gary Dourdan
Los Angeles officials have issued an arrest warrant for former CSI: Crime Scene Investigation actor Gary Dourdan.
Dourdan’s ex-girlfriend Nicole Cannizzaro filed an assault and battery lawsuit against the actor in February. She claimed that the 45-year-old actor punched her in the face and broke her nose during a fight in the Fall of 2011.
Dourdan was due to appear in the Los Angeles Superior Court before Judge Stephanie Sautner on Monday for a mandatory hearing related to the domestic violence case, but failed to show. At that point, a bench warrant was issued and a reprieve was set for 2:30pm local time, according to Eonline.com.
Dourdan’s lawyer has said that the actor did not appear because he missed a flight home from Morocco where he is currently working on a new project. He is due back in California on Monday afternoon.