- Big Brother 2015 Season 17 Recap 7/2/15 – Week 1 – Who Went Home and New HoH
- Scream: The TV Series Recap 6/30/15- Pilot
- Dance Moms Recap 6/30/15- Abby vs. Kira
- Pretty Little Liars Recap 6/30/15- Season 6, Ep. 5- She’s No Angel
- So You Think You Can Dance Recap 6/29/15- Season 12, Ep. 5- Vegas Callbacks #1
- True Detective Recap 6/28/15 Season 2 Episode 2: Night Finds You
- Return to Amish Recap 6/28/15- Season 2, Ep. 5- Other Side of the Fence
- Big Brother 2015 – 17 Spoilers Week 1 – Veto Winner and Drama in the House
- Big Brother 2015 Season 17 – Spoilers Week 1 – HOH, Nominees, Battle of the Block
Arrest Warrant Issued for Gary Dourdan
Los Angeles officials have issued an arrest warrant for former CSI: Crime Scene Investigation actor Gary Dourdan.
Dourdan’s ex-girlfriend Nicole Cannizzaro filed an assault and battery lawsuit against the actor in February. She claimed that the 45-year-old actor punched her in the face and broke her nose during a fight in the Fall of 2011.
Dourdan was due to appear in the Los Angeles Superior Court before Judge Stephanie Sautner on Monday for a mandatory hearing related to the domestic violence case, but failed to show. At that point, a bench warrant was issued and a reprieve was set for 2:30pm local time, according to Eonline.com.
Dourdan’s lawyer has said that the actor did not appear because he missed a flight home from Morocco where he is currently working on a new project. He is due back in California on Monday afternoon.