- Dancing With the Stars Recap 10/5/15 – Season 21 Ep. 5 Who Was Eliminated? – The Most Memorable Year
- The Voice Season 9 Blind Auditions Night 5 Recap 10/5/15 – Spoilers
- Blindspot Recap 10/5/15 Season 1 Episode 3 “Eight Slim Grins”
- Minority Report Recap 10/5/15 Season 1 Episode 3 “Hawk-Eye”
- Good Wife Archie Panjabi Confirms Feud with Julianna Margulies – No Denying It Anymore
- Kardashian and Jenner Family Labeled as First Family – America Says NEVER!
- How Did 13 Year Old You Tube Star Caleb Logan Bratayley Die?
- Hillary Clinton Plays a Bartender on Saturday Night Live – Mocks Donald Trump
- Miley Cyrus Sings My Way While Saying Good Bye to Drake, Ariana, The Entourage Movie and More
Arrest Warrant Issued for Gary Dourdan
Los Angeles officials have issued an arrest warrant for former CSI: Crime Scene Investigation actor Gary Dourdan.
Dourdan’s ex-girlfriend Nicole Cannizzaro filed an assault and battery lawsuit against the actor in February. She claimed that the 45-year-old actor punched her in the face and broke her nose during a fight in the Fall of 2011.
Dourdan was due to appear in the Los Angeles Superior Court before Judge Stephanie Sautner on Monday for a mandatory hearing related to the domestic violence case, but failed to show. At that point, a bench warrant was issued and a reprieve was set for 2:30pm local time, according to Eonline.com.
Dourdan’s lawyer has said that the actor did not appear because he missed a flight home from Morocco where he is currently working on a new project. He is due back in California on Monday afternoon.