- Teen Wolf Recap Season 5 8/3/2015 “Strange Frequencies”
- American Ninja Warrior Recap 8/3/15 – Orlando Finals with Flip Rodriguez, Drew Dreschel
- So You Think You Can Dance Recap 8/3/15- Top 16 Perform Live + Elimination
- Bachelor in Paradise 2015 Season 2 Ep 1 Recap 8/2/15
- I Am Cait Recap 8/2/15- Season 1, Ep. 2- The Road Trip – Part 1
- True Detective Recap 8/2/15 Season 2 Episode 7: Black Maps and Motel Rooms
- Big Brother Season 17 – 2015 – Spoilers Week 6 – Who is HoH, Nominees, PoV Winner
- Catfish: The TV Show Recap 7/29/15- Thad & Sara
- Dance Moms Recap 7/28/15- Baby Dance Mama Drama
Arrest Warrant Issued for Gary Dourdan
Los Angeles officials have issued an arrest warrant for former CSI: Crime Scene Investigation actor Gary Dourdan.
Dourdan’s ex-girlfriend Nicole Cannizzaro filed an assault and battery lawsuit against the actor in February. She claimed that the 45-year-old actor punched her in the face and broke her nose during a fight in the Fall of 2011.
Dourdan was due to appear in the Los Angeles Superior Court before Judge Stephanie Sautner on Monday for a mandatory hearing related to the domestic violence case, but failed to show. At that point, a bench warrant was issued and a reprieve was set for 2:30pm local time, according to Eonline.com.
Dourdan’s lawyer has said that the actor did not appear because he missed a flight home from Morocco where he is currently working on a new project. He is due back in California on Monday afternoon.