- Pretty Little Liars Recap 11/25/15 Season 6 Special – Five Years Forward
- Scream Queens Recap 11/24/15 Season 1 Ep. 10 – Thanksgiving
- Limitless Recap: Arm-Aggedon 11/24/15
- The Voice 2015 Season 9 Recap 11/24/15 – Who are the Top 10?
- Kim Kardashian West Reveals That Her Baby Boy Is Breech- What Does That Mean For His Birth?
- Kaley Cuoco Covers Up Wedding Date Back Tattoo After Splitting From Ryan Sweeting- What Did She Get?
- Dancing With the Stars Season 21 – Season Finale Recap 11/24/15 – The Winner Is…..
- Julianne Hough’s First Photos As Sandy In “Grease: Live” Arrive Right Before DWTS Finale
- Kristin Cavallari and Jay Cutler Welcome Baby Number Three, A Girl- What Is Her Name?
Britney Spears and Demi Lovato in NY for Fox TV Announcements
It’s official – Britney Spears and Demi Lovato have joined The X Factor.
The announcement was made on Monday in New York at the Upfronts, where the complete 2012/2013 television season was announced.
They were joined by creator and fellow judge Simon Cowell, as well as judge L.A. Reid.
Spears tweeted a photo of the four judges posing together at the event and said, “I am so excited about this.”
Cowell tweeted, “Can’t believe it’s finally happened. Very exciting!”
He later told the press,
“We’re going to seriously kick butt… I’m thrilled ‘The Voice’ has decided to compete against us [next fall]. I wish them the best of luck.”
Lovato said she was “excited to represent my generation”
“The X Factor” will air this fall on Wednesdays and Thursdays.
Are you looking forward to seeing Spears and Lovato on the show? Will you tune into The Voice or X Factor.