- American Ninja Warrior Recap 8/3/15 – Orlando Finals with Flip Rodriguez, Drew Dreschel
- So You Think You Can Dance Recap 8/3/15- Top 16 Perform Live + Elimination
- Bachelor in Paradise 2015 Season 2 Ep 1 Recap 8/2/15
- I Am Cait Recap 8/2/15- Season 1, Ep. 2- The Road Trip – Part 1
- True Detective Recap 8/2/15 Season 2 Episode 7: Black Maps and Motel Rooms
- Big Brother Season 17 – 2015 – Spoilers Week 6 – Who is HoH, Nominees, PoV Winner
- Catfish: The TV Show Recap 7/29/15- Thad & Sara
- Dance Moms Recap 7/28/15- Baby Dance Mama Drama
- Total Divas Recap 7/28/15- Season 4, Ep. 4- Divas on Overdrive
Britney Spears and Demi Lovato in NY for Fox TV Announcements
It’s official – Britney Spears and Demi Lovato have joined The X Factor.
The announcement was made on Monday in New York at the Upfronts, where the complete 2012/2013 television season was announced.
They were joined by creator and fellow judge Simon Cowell, as well as judge L.A. Reid.
Spears tweeted a photo of the four judges posing together at the event and said, “I am so excited about this.”
Cowell tweeted, “Can’t believe it’s finally happened. Very exciting!”
He later told the press,
“We’re going to seriously kick butt… I’m thrilled ‘The Voice’ has decided to compete against us [next fall]. I wish them the best of luck.”
Lovato said she was “excited to represent my generation”
“The X Factor” will air this fall on Wednesdays and Thursdays.
Are you looking forward to seeing Spears and Lovato on the show? Will you tune into The Voice or X Factor.