- General Hospital Recap for 5/26/15 – 5/29/15
- Bruce Jenner’s Female Side Lands “Vanity Fair” Cover!
- Kelly Rutherford Custody Bid Halted By Judge-Kids Staying in Monaco
- Demi Lovato Speaks About Dealing with Bi-Polar Disorder
- Marriage Boot Camp: Reality Stars Recap 5/29/15- Season 3- Shotgun Wedding
- Kim Richards Missing Since Daughter’s Wedding-What Happened to Rehab
- Is The Bachelorette Mocking the LGBT Community With Brokeback Bromance?
- Jersey Belle’s Jaime Primak Sullivan Talks ‘Doing it All,’ Marriage, Monogomy and More
- Ben Affleck and Jennifer Garner Spotted Out Together – Fighting Divorce Rumors?
- Mariah Carey Calls American Idol Fake and Boring – No Plans on Returning for Final Season
Britney Spears and Demi Lovato in NY for Fox TV Announcements
It’s official – Britney Spears and Demi Lovato have joined The X Factor.
The announcement was made on Monday in New York at the Upfronts, where the complete 2012/2013 television season was announced.
They were joined by creator and fellow judge Simon Cowell, as well as judge L.A. Reid.
Spears tweeted a photo of the four judges posing together at the event and said, “I am so excited about this.”
Cowell tweeted, “Can’t believe it’s finally happened. Very exciting!”
He later told the press,
“We’re going to seriously kick butt… I’m thrilled ‘The Voice’ has decided to compete against us [next fall]. I wish them the best of luck.”
Lovato said she was “excited to represent my generation”
“The X Factor” will air this fall on Wednesdays and Thursdays.
Are you looking forward to seeing Spears and Lovato on the show? Will you tune into The Voice or X Factor.