- Seven Year Switch Series Premiere Recap 7/7/15 – ‘Switch Therapy’
- Total Divas Recap 7/7/15- Season 4 Premiere- Diva Divide
- Dance Moms Recap 7/7/15- Where in the World Is Abby Lee Miller?
- So You Think You Can Dance Recap 7/6/15- Who Are the Top 20?
- True Detective Recap 7/5/15 Season 2 Episode 3 Maybe Tomorrow
- The Bachelorette Kaitlyn Spoilers – The Final One Confirmed – The Winner
- Big Brother 2015 Season 17 Spoilers Week 2 – HoH, Nominees, PoV Winner
- Big Brother 2015 Season 17 Recap 7/2/15 – Week 1 – Who Went Home and New HoH
- Scream: The TV Series Recap 6/30/15- Pilot
Britney Spears and Demi Lovato in NY for Fox TV Announcements
It’s official – Britney Spears and Demi Lovato have joined The X Factor.
The announcement was made on Monday in New York at the Upfronts, where the complete 2012/2013 television season was announced.
They were joined by creator and fellow judge Simon Cowell, as well as judge L.A. Reid.
Spears tweeted a photo of the four judges posing together at the event and said, “I am so excited about this.”
Cowell tweeted, “Can’t believe it’s finally happened. Very exciting!”
He later told the press,
“We’re going to seriously kick butt… I’m thrilled ‘The Voice’ has decided to compete against us [next fall]. I wish them the best of luck.”
Lovato said she was “excited to represent my generation”
“The X Factor” will air this fall on Wednesdays and Thursdays.
Are you looking forward to seeing Spears and Lovato on the show? Will you tune into The Voice or X Factor.