- America’s Got Talent 2015 Recap 9/1/15 – Semi-Final 1 Perform – Season 10
- Awkward Season 5 Premiere Recap 8/31/15 – ‘Naked and Betrayed’
- Faking It Recap 8/31/15 Season 2 Ep 11 – Stripped
- So You Think You Can Dance 2015 Season 12 Recap 8/31/15 – Top 6 Perform -Who Are the Top 4?
- Bachelor in Paradise Spoilers Season 2 Week 4 – 10 People Leave – Who Will it Be? One Week till Finale
- Catfish: The TV Show Recap 8/26/15- Devan & Rylan
- Total Divas Recap 8/25/15- Season 4, Ep. 8- It’s a Beautiful Life?
- So You Think You Can Dance Recap 8/24/15- Top 8 Perform + Elimination
- I Am Cait Recap 8/23/15- Take Pride
Britney Spears and Demi Lovato in NY for Fox TV Announcements
It’s official – Britney Spears and Demi Lovato have joined The X Factor.
The announcement was made on Monday in New York at the Upfronts, where the complete 2012/2013 television season was announced.
They were joined by creator and fellow judge Simon Cowell, as well as judge L.A. Reid.
Spears tweeted a photo of the four judges posing together at the event and said, “I am so excited about this.”
Cowell tweeted, “Can’t believe it’s finally happened. Very exciting!”
He later told the press,
“We’re going to seriously kick butt… I’m thrilled ‘The Voice’ has decided to compete against us [next fall]. I wish them the best of luck.”
Lovato said she was “excited to represent my generation”
“The X Factor” will air this fall on Wednesdays and Thursdays.
Are you looking forward to seeing Spears and Lovato on the show? Will you tune into The Voice or X Factor.