- Blindspot Recap 10/5/15 Season 1 Episode 3 “Eight Slim Grins”
- Minority Report Recap 10/5/15 Season 1 Episode 3 “Hawk-Eye”
- Good Wife Archie Panjabi Confirms Feud with Julianna Margulies – No Denying It Anymore
- Kardashian and Jenner Family Labeled as First Family – America Says NEVER!
- How Did 13 Year Old You Tube Star Caleb Logan Bratayley Die?
- Hillary Clinton Plays a Bartender on Saturday Night Live – Mocks Donald Trump
- Miley Cyrus Sings My Way While Saying Good Bye to Drake, Ariana, The Entourage Movie and More
- Video: Saturday Night Live Disses Taylor Swift’s Squad
- The Voice Season 9 Spoilers Battle Rounds – Who Won
Chris Hemsworth is a Dad!
Chris Hemsworth‘s career is going from strength to strength with leading roles in Thor, The Avengers, and Snow White and the Huntsman, and now he can add “Dad” to that list!
Hemsworth and his wife actress, Elsa Pataky became proud parents for the first time in London on Friday when she gave birth to a bouncing baby girl! A source confirmed the news to US Weekly, along with the name the couple chose for their daughter: India Rose.
Hemsworth and Pataky, a Spanish actress, in 2010 and after a whirlwind romance were married three months after going public with their romance in December 2010.
Pataky announced her pregnancy in January and the delighted actress opened up to ¡Hola! about how blessed she felt being able to share her life with Hemsworth. She added that having the person she loved by her side and starting a family with Hemsworth was the best thing that happened to her.
In April this year, she accompanied Hemsworth to the UK premier of The Avengers and a source told US Weekly that the adoring couple are incredibly proud of each other and everything they’ve accomplished.