- Bachelor in Paradise 2015 Season 2 Ep 1 Recap 8/2/15
- I Am Cait Recap 8/2/15- Season 1, Ep. 2- The Road Trip – Part 1
- True Detective Recap 8/2/15 Season 2 Episode 7: Black Maps and Motel Rooms
- Big Brother Season 17 – 2015 – Spoilers Week 6 – Who is HoH, Nominees, PoV Winner
- Catfish: The TV Show Recap 7/29/15- Thad & Sara
- Dance Moms Recap 7/28/15- Baby Dance Mama Drama
- Total Divas Recap 7/28/15- Season 4, Ep. 4- Divas on Overdrive
- Pretty Little Liars Recap 7/28/15 Season 6 Episode 8 – FrAmed
- I Am Cait Recap 7/26/15- Series Premiere- Meeting Cait
Chris Hemsworth is a Dad!
Chris Hemsworth‘s career is going from strength to strength with leading roles in Thor, The Avengers, and Snow White and the Huntsman, and now he can add “Dad” to that list!
Hemsworth and his wife actress, Elsa Pataky became proud parents for the first time in London on Friday when she gave birth to a bouncing baby girl! A source confirmed the news to US Weekly, along with the name the couple chose for their daughter: India Rose.
Hemsworth and Pataky, a Spanish actress, in 2010 and after a whirlwind romance were married three months after going public with their romance in December 2010.
Pataky announced her pregnancy in January and the delighted actress opened up to ¡Hola! about how blessed she felt being able to share her life with Hemsworth. She added that having the person she loved by her side and starting a family with Hemsworth was the best thing that happened to her.
In April this year, she accompanied Hemsworth to the UK premier of The Avengers and a source told US Weekly that the adoring couple are incredibly proud of each other and everything they’ve accomplished.