- Big Brother Recap 9/3/15 – Double Eviction – 6 Houseguests Remain – Who Went Home
- America’s Got Talent 2015 – What 5 Acts are in the Finals? Season 10
- America’s Got Talent 2015 Recap 9/1/15 – Semi-Final 1 Perform – Season 10
- Awkward Season 5 Premiere Recap 8/31/15 – ‘Naked and Betrayed’
- Faking It Recap 8/31/15 Season 2 Ep 11 – Stripped
- So You Think You Can Dance 2015 Season 12 Recap 8/31/15 – Top 6 Perform -Who Are the Top 4?
- Bachelor in Paradise Spoilers Season 2 Week 4 – 10 People Leave – Who Will it Be? One Week till Finale
- Catfish: The TV Show Recap 8/26/15- Devan & Rylan
- Total Divas Recap 8/25/15- Season 4, Ep. 8- It’s a Beautiful Life?
Chris Hemsworth is a Dad!
Chris Hemsworth‘s career is going from strength to strength with leading roles in Thor, The Avengers, and Snow White and the Huntsman, and now he can add “Dad” to that list!
Hemsworth and his wife actress, Elsa Pataky became proud parents for the first time in London on Friday when she gave birth to a bouncing baby girl! A source confirmed the news to US Weekly, along with the name the couple chose for their daughter: India Rose.
Hemsworth and Pataky, a Spanish actress, in 2010 and after a whirlwind romance were married three months after going public with their romance in December 2010.
Pataky announced her pregnancy in January and the delighted actress opened up to ¡Hola! about how blessed she felt being able to share her life with Hemsworth. She added that having the person she loved by her side and starting a family with Hemsworth was the best thing that happened to her.
In April this year, she accompanied Hemsworth to the UK premier of The Avengers and a source told US Weekly that the adoring couple are incredibly proud of each other and everything they’ve accomplished.