- Who is Ben Higgins on The Bachelorette 2015 with Kaitlyn Bristowe
- American Ninja Warrior Recap – 5/25/15 – Season Premiere
- The Bachelorette 2015 Kaitlyn Recap 5/25/15 – Who Went Home? – Amy Schumer and Laila Ali
- Colin Farrell Is All For Ireland’s Passing of Gay Marriage!
- Josh Duggar Thinks Incest is Funny – Jokes About It – See Video
- Ben Stiller’s Mother Passes Away!
- Who is JJ Lane on The Bachelorette 2015 With Kaitlyn Bristowe
- Kelly Rutherford Wins Temporary Sole Custody of Her Children
- Did TLC Know Josh Duggar was a Molester and Cover it Up to Make Money?
- Demi Lovato Compares Her Love with Wilmer Valderama to Scandal’s Olivia Pope and Fritz’s
Chris Hemsworth is a Dad!
Chris Hemsworth‘s career is going from strength to strength with leading roles in Thor, The Avengers, and Snow White and the Huntsman, and now he can add “Dad” to that list!
Hemsworth and his wife actress, Elsa Pataky became proud parents for the first time in London on Friday when she gave birth to a bouncing baby girl! A source confirmed the news to US Weekly, along with the name the couple chose for their daughter: India Rose.
Hemsworth and Pataky, a Spanish actress, in 2010 and after a whirlwind romance were married three months after going public with their romance in December 2010.
Pataky announced her pregnancy in January and the delighted actress opened up to ¡Hola! about how blessed she felt being able to share her life with Hemsworth. She added that having the person she loved by her side and starting a family with Hemsworth was the best thing that happened to her.
In April this year, she accompanied Hemsworth to the UK premier of The Avengers and a source told US Weekly that the adoring couple are incredibly proud of each other and everything they’ve accomplished.