- Pretty Little Liars Recap 11/25/15 Season 6 Special – Five Years Forward
- Scream Queens Recap 11/24/15 Season 1 Ep. 10 – Thanksgiving
- Limitless Recap: Arm-Aggedon 11/24/15
- The Voice 2015 Season 9 Recap 11/24/15 – Who are the Top 10?
- Kim Kardashian West Reveals That Her Baby Boy Is Breech- What Does That Mean For His Birth?
- Kaley Cuoco Covers Up Wedding Date Back Tattoo After Splitting From Ryan Sweeting- What Did She Get?
- Dancing With the Stars Season 21 – Season Finale Recap 11/24/15 – The Winner Is…..
- Julianne Hough’s First Photos As Sandy In “Grease: Live” Arrive Right Before DWTS Finale
- Kristin Cavallari and Jay Cutler Welcome Baby Number Three, A Girl- What Is Her Name?
Chris Hemsworth is a Dad!
Chris Hemsworth‘s career is going from strength to strength with leading roles in Thor, The Avengers, and Snow White and the Huntsman, and now he can add “Dad” to that list!
Hemsworth and his wife actress, Elsa Pataky became proud parents for the first time in London on Friday when she gave birth to a bouncing baby girl! A source confirmed the news to US Weekly, along with the name the couple chose for their daughter: India Rose.
Hemsworth and Pataky, a Spanish actress, in 2010 and after a whirlwind romance were married three months after going public with their romance in December 2010.
Pataky announced her pregnancy in January and the delighted actress opened up to ¡Hola! about how blessed she felt being able to share her life with Hemsworth. She added that having the person she loved by her side and starting a family with Hemsworth was the best thing that happened to her.
In April this year, she accompanied Hemsworth to the UK premier of The Avengers and a source told US Weekly that the adoring couple are incredibly proud of each other and everything they’ve accomplished.