- Did TLC Know Josh Duggar was a Molester and Cover it Up to Make Money?
- Demi Lovato Compares Her Love with Wilmer Valderama to Scandal’s Olivia Pope and Fritz’s
- The Bachelorette 2015 Kaitlyn Spoilers 5/26/15 – Week 2 – With Amy Schumer
- General Hospital Recap for May 18, 2015 to May 22, 2015
- TLC to Cancel ’19 Kids and Counting’ Following Josh Duggar Molestation News?
- Kelly Rutherford’s International Custody Battle Gets Uglier Over Passports
- Mama June Blasts TLC For Supporting Duggar Family After Sexual Abuse Revelations
- Elle Magazine Uses Photo of Breast Feeding Model Nicole Trunfio for Cover
- Josh Duggar Makes Selfish Statement – Apologizes for Molesting Sisters and Others
- Netflix June 2015 Line-Up!
Khloe Kardashian Fighting for Marriage – Divorce Not an Option – Photo
Khloé Kardashian and husband, Lamar Odom have decided to step out of the spotlight and will be taking a break from filming their reality show Khloe and Lamar.
“We just wanted to prioritize a little,” Kardashian, tells PEOPLE in an exclusive interview. “We just wanted a little pause. Part of being married is knowing when your husband needs your support.”
The couple will still appear on the family reality show Keeping Up With the Kardashians, but their daily lives will no longer be on display, “there’s less pressure on us.”
Khloe is putting her marriage first as she said,
“I like to think divorce is not an option.”