- General Hospital Recap for May 18, 2015 to May 22, 2015
- TLC to Cancel ’19 Kids and Counting’ Following Josh Duggar Molestation News?
- Kelly Rutherford’s International Custody Battle Gets Uglier Over Passports
- Mama June Blasts TLC For Supporting Duggar Family After Sexual Abuse Revelations
- Elle Magazine Uses Photo of Breast Feeding Model Nicole Trunfio for Cover
- Josh Duggar Makes Selfish Statement – Apologizes for Molesting Sisters and Others
- Netflix June 2015 Line-Up!
- Josh Duggar Allegedly Admitted to Molesting Minors – 5 Kids and Counting
- Kim Kardashian, Cold Play, One Direction and More Celebrate Red Nose Day
- Zayn Malik Quit One Direction Over Yoko Problem
Bullying Video: Making the Bus Monitor Cry
Bullying is a nationwide problem. When you think of bullying victims, you usually picture a child. In a video that has gone viral, a 70 year old bus monitor, someone’s grandmother, is being bullied by teenagers.
This video is sad on so many levels. Bullying is disgusting behavior but there are no words for someone who bullies a grandmother. Being called fat and ugly, the woman can be seen removing her glasses and crying.
Check out the video and let us know what you think? What would you do if it was your grandmother? Or your child who was doing the bullying?
If this is our future……I am scared.