- Big Brother Recap 9/3/15 – Double Eviction – 6 Houseguests Remain – Who Went Home
- America’s Got Talent 2015 – What 5 Acts are in the Finals? Season 10
- America’s Got Talent 2015 Recap 9/1/15 – Semi-Final 1 Perform – Season 10
- Awkward Season 5 Premiere Recap 8/31/15 – ‘Naked and Betrayed’
- Faking It Recap 8/31/15 Season 2 Ep 11 – Stripped
- So You Think You Can Dance 2015 Season 12 Recap 8/31/15 – Top 6 Perform -Who Are the Top 4?
- Bachelor in Paradise Spoilers Season 2 Week 4 – 10 People Leave – Who Will it Be? One Week till Finale
- Catfish: The TV Show Recap 8/26/15- Devan & Rylan
- Total Divas Recap 8/25/15- Season 4, Ep. 8- It’s a Beautiful Life?
Trace Cyrus Engagement Called Off
Hot on the heels of his sister, Miley Cyrus‘ engagement to Liam Hemsworth, Trace Cyrus and Brenda Song have called off their engagement and ended their relationship.
Brenda is an actress who has been on the The Suite Life of Zack and Cody and as a girlfriend on The Social Network. Cyrus is a musician formerly of the band Metro Station. Currently he is working with the band Ashland High.
Cyrus released a statement about their break-up in which he admitted he and Brenda broke up some months ago. They are both focusing on their careers and he wishes Brenda nothing but the best.
In August there were rumors about Brenda being pregnant, but those were dismissed. In October last year the couple announced their engagement. Both Trace and Miley tweeted their happiness at Brenda joining the Cyrus clan at that time.