- Mariah Carey Calls American Idol Fake and Boring – No Plans on Returning for Final Season
- It’s OVER For “The Bachelor” Stars Chris Soules and Whitney Bischoff – The Couple Breaks Up
- Giuliana Rancic Shuts Down the Haters With Cheeky Instagram Shot
- Lamar Odom Still Loves Khloe Kardashian – Will They Cancel the Divorce?
- “Biggest Loser” Winner Ali Vincent Weds Girlfriend!
- Hilary Duff Releases Video for Sparks – Released 5/28/15
- Jennifer Aniston’s Diet Secrets Revealed – Clean Eating
- Deals and Steals – Eddie Bauer, Self Tanner and More 5/28/15 – As Seen on GMA
- Justin Bieber and Selena Gomez Snapchat Video Sparks Rumors They Are Reuniting
- Is Bobby Flay the Father of January Jones’ Son?
Trace Cyrus Engagement Called Off
Hot on the heels of his sister, Miley Cyrus‘ engagement to Liam Hemsworth, Trace Cyrus and Brenda Song have called off their engagement and ended their relationship.
Brenda is an actress who has been on the The Suite Life of Zack and Cody and as a girlfriend on The Social Network. Cyrus is a musician formerly of the band Metro Station. Currently he is working with the band Ashland High.
Cyrus released a statement about their break-up in which he admitted he and Brenda broke up some months ago. They are both focusing on their careers and he wishes Brenda nothing but the best.
In August there were rumors about Brenda being pregnant, but those were dismissed. In October last year the couple announced their engagement. Both Trace and Miley tweeted their happiness at Brenda joining the Cyrus clan at that time.