- Pretty Little Liars Recap 11/25/15 Season 6 Special – Five Years Forward
- Scream Queens Recap 11/24/15 Season 1 Ep. 10 – Thanksgiving
- Limitless Recap: Arm-Aggedon 11/24/15
- The Voice 2015 Season 9 Recap 11/24/15 – Who are the Top 10?
- Kim Kardashian West Reveals That Her Baby Boy Is Breech- What Does That Mean For His Birth?
- Kaley Cuoco Covers Up Wedding Date Back Tattoo After Splitting From Ryan Sweeting- What Did She Get?
- Dancing With the Stars Season 21 – Season Finale Recap 11/24/15 – The Winner Is…..
- Julianne Hough’s First Photos As Sandy In “Grease: Live” Arrive Right Before DWTS Finale
- Kristin Cavallari and Jay Cutler Welcome Baby Number Three, A Girl- What Is Her Name?
Trace Cyrus Engagement Called Off
Hot on the heels of his sister, Miley Cyrus‘ engagement to Liam Hemsworth, Trace Cyrus and Brenda Song have called off their engagement and ended their relationship.
Brenda is an actress who has been on the The Suite Life of Zack and Cody and as a girlfriend on The Social Network. Cyrus is a musician formerly of the band Metro Station. Currently he is working with the band Ashland High.
Cyrus released a statement about their break-up in which he admitted he and Brenda broke up some months ago. They are both focusing on their careers and he wishes Brenda nothing but the best.
In August there were rumors about Brenda being pregnant, but those were dismissed. In October last year the couple announced their engagement. Both Trace and Miley tweeted their happiness at Brenda joining the Cyrus clan at that time.