- So You Think You Can Dance Recap 7/6/15- Who Are the Top 20?
- True Detective Recap 7/5/15 Season 2 Episode 3 Maybe Tomorrow
- The Bachelorette Kaitlyn Spoilers – The Final One Confirmed – The Winner
- Big Brother 2015 Season 17 Spoilers Week 2 – HoH, Nominees, PoV Winner
- Big Brother 2015 Season 17 Recap 7/2/15 – Week 1 – Who Went Home and New HoH
- Scream: The TV Series Recap 6/30/15- Pilot
- Dance Moms Recap 6/30/15- Abby vs. Kira
- Pretty Little Liars Recap 6/30/15- Season 6, Ep. 5- She’s No Angel
- So You Think You Can Dance Recap 6/29/15- Season 12, Ep. 5- Vegas Callbacks #1
Trace Cyrus Engagement Called Off
Hot on the heels of his sister, Miley Cyrus‘ engagement to Liam Hemsworth, Trace Cyrus and Brenda Song have called off their engagement and ended their relationship.
Brenda is an actress who has been on the The Suite Life of Zack and Cody and as a girlfriend on The Social Network. Cyrus is a musician formerly of the band Metro Station. Currently he is working with the band Ashland High.
Cyrus released a statement about their break-up in which he admitted he and Brenda broke up some months ago. They are both focusing on their careers and he wishes Brenda nothing but the best.
In August there were rumors about Brenda being pregnant, but those were dismissed. In October last year the couple announced their engagement. Both Trace and Miley tweeted their happiness at Brenda joining the Cyrus clan at that time.