- The Voice India Carney Sings ‘Over the Rainbow’
- Video: Noah Galloway Dances Jazz on Dancing With the Stars 4/27/15
- The Voice Sawyer Fredericks Sings ‘Simple Man’
- The Voice Koryn Hawthorne Sings ‘Girl on Fire’
- Kate Middleton Baby Birth to be Announced Via Twitter
- The Voice 2015 Recap 4/27/15 – The Final 8 Perform – Season 8
- Dancing With the Stars 2015 Recap 4/27/15 – Week 7 – Who Was Eliminated – Era Week
- Derek Hough Injured – Won’t Be Dancing on Dancing With the Stars
- Kate Middleton Baby News Update – To Be Induced – Did She Pass Her Due Date?
- Kim Kardashian Doesn’t Understand Bruce Jenner’s Transition to a Woman but Supports Him
Why Katie Holmes Left Tom Cruise – Photo
Tom Cruise is one of Hollywood’s most powerful people and is used to being in control. When his wife of five years, Katie Holmes, filed for divorce from him New York on June 29, Cruise, who has been busy filming the sci-fi thriller Oblivion in Iceland, was said to have been caught completely off guard.
People Magazine is reporting “He’s totally devastated and heartbroken.”
With the help of her father, who is a divorce lawyer, Holmes has filed for sole custody in New York. Katie’s parents are said to be relieved that they will be getting the “old” Katie back.
We have the real reasons why Katie split from Tom here.
This is just the beginning of the divorce saga. Hopefully they will keep the fighting to a minimum for the sake of their daughter, Suri.
Also in this week’s magazine is the details of Adele’s pregnancy.