- Minority Report 11/30/15 Season 1 Episode 10 “Everybody Runs”
- How the “Fast and Furious” Cast Honored Paul Walker On the Second Anniversary of His Death
- Early Renewals and Cancelations In- Which Shows Are Safe and Which Are In Danger?
- Tim Tebow and Olivia Culpo Break Up- Is His Virginity To Blame?
- The Voice Season 9 Recap 11/30/15 – The Top 10 Perform
- The Walking Dead Recap 11/29/15- Season 6, Ep. 8- Mid-Season Finale- Start To Finish
- The Real Housewives of Atlanta Recap 11/29/15- Season 8, Ep. 4- Rocky Boat Horror Story
- Mary-Kate Olsen Marries Much Older Fiance Olivier Sarkozy in Manhattan Ceremony
- General Hospital Recap for November 23 to November 27, 2015
Why Katie Holmes Left Tom Cruise – Photo
Tom Cruise is one of Hollywood’s most powerful people and is used to being in control. When his wife of five years, Katie Holmes, filed for divorce from him New York on June 29, Cruise, who has been busy filming the sci-fi thriller Oblivion in Iceland, was said to have been caught completely off guard.
People Magazine is reporting “He’s totally devastated and heartbroken.”
With the help of her father, who is a divorce lawyer, Holmes has filed for sole custody in New York. Katie’s parents are said to be relieved that they will be getting the “old” Katie back.
We have the real reasons why Katie split from Tom here.
This is just the beginning of the divorce saga. Hopefully they will keep the fighting to a minimum for the sake of their daughter, Suri.
Also in this week’s magazine is the details of Adele’s pregnancy.