- General Hospital Recap for 5/26/15 – 5/29/15
- Bruce Jenner’s Female Side Lands “Vanity Fair” Cover!
- Kelly Rutherford Custody Bid Halted By Judge-Kids Staying in Monaco
- Demi Lovato Speaks About Dealing with Bi-Polar Disorder
- Marriage Boot Camp: Reality Stars Recap 5/29/15- Season 3- Shotgun Wedding
- Kim Richards Missing Since Daughter’s Wedding-What Happened to Rehab
- Is The Bachelorette Mocking the LGBT Community With Brokeback Bromance?
- Jersey Belle’s Jaime Primak Sullivan Talks ‘Doing it All,’ Marriage, Monogomy and More
- Ben Affleck and Jennifer Garner Spotted Out Together – Fighting Divorce Rumors?
- Mariah Carey Calls American Idol Fake and Boring – No Plans on Returning for Final Season
Spider-Man’s Emma Stone ‘Scary to Kiss’ Says Andrew Garfield
One would think that Andrew Garfield would be happy to kiss his girlfriend, Emma Stone any time, any place and love doing it. It seems that is not the case when it came to filming the summer blockbuster, Spider-Man.
Andrew Garfield found it “scarier” to kiss Stone in “The Amazing Spider-man” than doing his stunts.
According to Garfield,
“When you’re flying with the help of a harness, “you have a very strong, safe pair of hands holding you up” In the kissing scenes, he says he was “free-falling.” He says it was especially tough because Stone is “terrifying.”
Something tells me, Stone may be a bit disappointed hearing she is “terrifying” to kiss.
The Amazing Spider-Man film, featuring the couple, launched on July 3rd at midnight pulling in the same $7.5 million as it did with Spider-Man 3.