- Khloe Kardashian Hosts Thanksgiving At Her Home- Caitlyn Jenner, Scott Disick and Tyga Join In
- Pretty Little Liars Recap 11/25/15 Season 6 Special – Five Years Forward
- Scream Queens Recap 11/24/15 Season 1 Ep. 10 – Thanksgiving
- Limitless Recap: Arm-Aggedon 11/24/15
- The Voice 2015 Season 9 Recap 11/24/15 – Who are the Top 10?
- Kim Kardashian West Reveals That Her Baby Boy Is Breech- What Does That Mean For His Birth?
- Kaley Cuoco Covers Up Wedding Date Back Tattoo After Splitting From Ryan Sweeting- What Did She Get?
- Dancing With the Stars Season 21 – Season Finale Recap 11/24/15 – The Winner Is…..
- Julianne Hough’s First Photos As Sandy In “Grease: Live” Arrive Right Before DWTS Finale
Spider-Man’s Emma Stone ‘Scary to Kiss’ Says Andrew Garfield
One would think that Andrew Garfield would be happy to kiss his girlfriend, Emma Stone any time, any place and love doing it. It seems that is not the case when it came to filming the summer blockbuster, Spider-Man.
Andrew Garfield found it “scarier” to kiss Stone in “The Amazing Spider-man” than doing his stunts.
According to Garfield,
“When you’re flying with the help of a harness, “you have a very strong, safe pair of hands holding you up” In the kissing scenes, he says he was “free-falling.” He says it was especially tough because Stone is “terrifying.”
Something tells me, Stone may be a bit disappointed hearing she is “terrifying” to kiss.
The Amazing Spider-Man film, featuring the couple, launched on July 3rd at midnight pulling in the same $7.5 million as it did with Spider-Man 3.