- The Voice India Carney Sings ‘Over the Rainbow’
- Video: Noah Galloway Dances Jazz on Dancing With the Stars 4/27/15
- The Voice Sawyer Fredericks Sings ‘Simple Man’
- The Voice Koryn Hawthorne Sings ‘Girl on Fire’
- Kate Middleton Baby Birth to be Announced Via Twitter
- The Voice 2015 Recap 4/27/15 – The Final 8 Perform – Season 8
- Dancing With the Stars 2015 Recap 4/27/15 – Week 7 – Who Was Eliminated – Era Week
- Derek Hough Injured – Won’t Be Dancing on Dancing With the Stars
- Kate Middleton Baby News Update – To Be Induced – Did She Pass Her Due Date?
- Kim Kardashian Doesn’t Understand Bruce Jenner’s Transition to a Woman but Supports Him
Spider-Man’s Emma Stone ‘Scary to Kiss’ Says Andrew Garfield
One would think that Andrew Garfield would be happy to kiss his girlfriend, Emma Stone any time, any place and love doing it. It seems that is not the case when it came to filming the summer blockbuster, Spider-Man.
Andrew Garfield found it “scarier” to kiss Stone in “The Amazing Spider-man” than doing his stunts.
According to Garfield,
“When you’re flying with the help of a harness, “you have a very strong, safe pair of hands holding you up” In the kissing scenes, he says he was “free-falling.” He says it was especially tough because Stone is “terrifying.”
Something tells me, Stone may be a bit disappointed hearing she is “terrifying” to kiss.
The Amazing Spider-Man film, featuring the couple, launched on July 3rd at midnight pulling in the same $7.5 million as it did with Spider-Man 3.