- The Voice Dustin Christensen Sings Downtown Train – 4 Chair Turn Around
- Dancing With the Stars Recap 10/5/15 – Season 21 Ep. 5 Who Was Eliminated? – The Most Memorable Year
- The Voice Season 9 Blind Auditions Night 5 Recap 10/5/15 – Spoilers
- Blindspot Recap 10/5/15 Season 1 Episode 3 “Eight Slim Grins”
- Minority Report Recap 10/5/15 Season 1 Episode 3 “Hawk-Eye”
- Good Wife Archie Panjabi Confirms Feud with Julianna Margulies – No Denying It Anymore
- Kardashian and Jenner Family Labeled as First Family – America Says NEVER!
- How Did 13 Year Old You Tube Star Caleb Logan Bratayley Die?
- Hillary Clinton Plays a Bartender on Saturday Night Live – Mocks Donald Trump
Spider-Man’s Emma Stone ‘Scary to Kiss’ Says Andrew Garfield
One would think that Andrew Garfield would be happy to kiss his girlfriend, Emma Stone any time, any place and love doing it. It seems that is not the case when it came to filming the summer blockbuster, Spider-Man.
Andrew Garfield found it “scarier” to kiss Stone in “The Amazing Spider-man” than doing his stunts.
According to Garfield,
“When you’re flying with the help of a harness, “you have a very strong, safe pair of hands holding you up” In the kissing scenes, he says he was “free-falling.” He says it was especially tough because Stone is “terrifying.”
Something tells me, Stone may be a bit disappointed hearing she is “terrifying” to kiss.
The Amazing Spider-Man film, featuring the couple, launched on July 3rd at midnight pulling in the same $7.5 million as it did with Spider-Man 3.