- Scream Queens Recap 11/24/15 Season 1 Ep. 10 – Thanksgiving
- Limitless Recap: Arm-Aggedon 11/24/15
- The Voice 2015 Season 9 Recap 11/24/15 – Who are the Top 10?
- Kim Kardashian West Reveals That Her Baby Boy Is Breech- What Does That Mean For His Birth?
- Kaley Cuoco Covers Up Wedding Date Back Tattoo After Splitting From Ryan Sweeting- What Did She Get?
- Dancing With the Stars Season 21 – Season Finale Recap 11/24/15 – The Winner Is…..
- Julianne Hough’s First Photos As Sandy In “Grease: Live” Arrive Right Before DWTS Finale
- Kristin Cavallari and Jay Cutler Welcome Baby Number Three, A Girl- What Is Her Name?
- Blindspot Recap 11/23/15 Season 1 Episode 10 “Evil Handmade Instrument”
Lance Armstrong Stripped of 7 Tour de France Titles and Banned From Cycling
Lance Armstrong has decided to no longer challenge the U.S. Anti-Doping Agency’s charges against him. The USADA acted swiftly following Armstrong’s decision to stop fighting, they will strip him of 7 Tour de France titles and will ban him from cycling for life according to news reports. And under the World Anti-Doping Code, he would lose the bronze medal from the 2000 Olympics as well as any awards, event titles and cash earnings.
Armstrong, who retired last year, released a statement on his website:
“There comes a point in every man’s life when he has to say, `Enough is enough.’ For me, that time is now,” Armstrong said. He called the USADA investigation an ”unconstitutional witch hunt.”
“I have been dealing with claims that I cheated and had an unfair advantage in winning my seven Tours since 1999,” he said. ”The toll this has taken on my family and my work for our foundation and on me leads me to where I am today — finished with this nonsense.”
To read the entire statement visit Armstrong’s website.
Do you think Armstrong made the right decision to stop his fight against the USADA??