- Awkward Season 5 Premiere Recap 8/31/15 – ‘Naked and Betrayed’
- Faking It Recap 8/31/15 Season 2 Ep 11 – Stripped
- So You Think You Can Dance 2015 Season 12 Recap 8/31/15 – Top 6 Perform -Who Are the Top 4?
- Bachelor in Paradise Spoilers Season 2 Week 4 – 10 People Leave – Who Will it Be? One Week till Finale
- Catfish: The TV Show Recap 8/26/15- Devan & Rylan
- Total Divas Recap 8/25/15- Season 4, Ep. 8- It’s a Beautiful Life?
- So You Think You Can Dance Recap 8/24/15- Top 8 Perform + Elimination
- I Am Cait Recap 8/23/15- Take Pride
- Bachelor in Paradise 2015 Spoilers Season 2 Week 4 – Samantha Dumps Joe
Lance Armstrong Stripped of 7 Tour de France Titles and Banned From Cycling
Lance Armstrong has decided to no longer challenge the U.S. Anti-Doping Agency’s charges against him. The USADA acted swiftly following Armstrong’s decision to stop fighting, they will strip him of 7 Tour de France titles and will ban him from cycling for life according to news reports. And under the World Anti-Doping Code, he would lose the bronze medal from the 2000 Olympics as well as any awards, event titles and cash earnings.
Armstrong, who retired last year, released a statement on his website:
“There comes a point in every man’s life when he has to say, `Enough is enough.’ For me, that time is now,” Armstrong said. He called the USADA investigation an ”unconstitutional witch hunt.”
“I have been dealing with claims that I cheated and had an unfair advantage in winning my seven Tours since 1999,” he said. ”The toll this has taken on my family and my work for our foundation and on me leads me to where I am today — finished with this nonsense.”
To read the entire statement visit Armstrong’s website.
Do you think Armstrong made the right decision to stop his fight against the USADA??