- Hugh Grant Expecting Fourth Child in Four Years with Two Different Women
- The Voice 2015 Battle Rounds Recap 10/13/15 – Season 9 Battle Rounds Night 2
- Kylie Jenner Changes Look After Tyga and Khloe Get Close!
- Video: The Voice Mark Hood Vs. Celest Betton Battle Round – Ain’t No Mountain High Enough
- Calvin Harris Speaks Out About Taylor Swift Break Up Rumors – Are They True?
- The Voice 2015 Battle Rounds Recap 10/12/15 – Season 9 Premiere of Battle Rounds
- Blindspot Recap 10/12/15 Season 1 Episode 4 “Bone May Rot”
- Minority Report 10/12/15 Recap Season 1 Episode 4 “Fredi”
- Alek Skarlatos Injured During Dancing With the Stars – Broken Nose?
Robert Pattinson Talks About Kristen Stewart on Good Morning America
Now that Robert Pattinson has had his first promotional interview for his new movie, Cosmopolis on The Daily Show and Jon Stewart consoled him about his recent break up with cheating girlfriend, Kristen Stewart, the tough interview will take place on Good Morning America.
Sure to give GMA some huge ratings and
kick The Today Show down a few more notches, Robert Pattinson might have to actually answer a few questions about the “incident.” During his press rounds, Pattinson admitted to being too cheap to hire a PR person – until now. Unless he hired someone very quickly, Pattinson is on his own. In other words, he may reveal more than he really cares to.