- Kim Richards Missing Since Daughter’s Wedding-What Happened to Rehab
- Is The Bachelorette Mocking the LGBT Community With Brokeback Bromance?
- Jersey Belle’s Jaime Primak Sullivan Talks ‘Doing it All,’ Marriage, Monogomy and More
- Ben Affleck and Jennifer Garner Spotted Out Together – Fighting Divorce Rumors?
- Mariah Carey Calls American Idol Fake and Boring – No Plans on Returning for Final Season
- It’s OVER For “The Bachelor” Stars Chris Soules and Whitney Bischoff – The Couple Breaks Up
- Giuliana Rancic Shuts Down the Haters With Cheeky Instagram Shot
- Lamar Odom Still Loves Khloe Kardashian – Will They Cancel the Divorce?
- “Biggest Loser” Winner Ali Vincent Weds Girlfriend!
- Hilary Duff Releases Video for Sparks – Released 5/28/15
Robert Pattinson Talks About Kristen Stewart on Good Morning America
Now that Robert Pattinson has had his first promotional interview for his new movie, Cosmopolis on The Daily Show and Jon Stewart consoled him about his recent break up with cheating girlfriend, Kristen Stewart, the tough interview will take place on Good Morning America.
Sure to give GMA some huge ratings and
kick The Today Show down a few more notches, Robert Pattinson might have to actually answer a few questions about the “incident.” During his press rounds, Pattinson admitted to being too cheap to hire a PR person – until now. Unless he hired someone very quickly, Pattinson is on his own. In other words, he may reveal more than he really cares to.