- Khloe Kardashian Hosts Thanksgiving At Her Home- Caitlyn Jenner, Scott Disick and Tyga Join In
- Pretty Little Liars Recap 11/25/15 Season 6 Special – Five Years Forward
- Scream Queens Recap 11/24/15 Season 1 Ep. 10 – Thanksgiving
- Limitless Recap: Arm-Aggedon 11/24/15
- The Voice 2015 Season 9 Recap 11/24/15 – Who are the Top 10?
- Kim Kardashian West Reveals That Her Baby Boy Is Breech- What Does That Mean For His Birth?
- Kaley Cuoco Covers Up Wedding Date Back Tattoo After Splitting From Ryan Sweeting- What Did She Get?
- Dancing With the Stars Season 21 – Season Finale Recap 11/24/15 – The Winner Is…..
- Julianne Hough’s First Photos As Sandy In “Grease: Live” Arrive Right Before DWTS Finale
Robert Pattinson Talks About Kristen Stewart on Good Morning America
Now that Robert Pattinson has had his first promotional interview for his new movie, Cosmopolis on The Daily Show and Jon Stewart consoled him about his recent break up with cheating girlfriend, Kristen Stewart, the tough interview will take place on Good Morning America.
Sure to give GMA some huge ratings and
kick The Today Show down a few more notches, Robert Pattinson might have to actually answer a few questions about the “incident.” During his press rounds, Pattinson admitted to being too cheap to hire a PR person – until now. Unless he hired someone very quickly, Pattinson is on his own. In other words, he may reveal more than he really cares to.