- Royal Baby Watch: Royal Delivery and Special Guests
- Royal Baby Watch: Did Kate Middleton and Prince William Announce They Are Expecting a Girl?
- Michelle Keegan Named Sexiest Woman in the World by FMH Followed by Kendall Jenner
- Grey’s Anatomy – Meredith Will Go On- Ellen Pompeo Speaks Out About Patrick Dempsey’s Death
- The Voice India Carney Sings ‘Over the Rainbow’
- Video: Noah Galloway Dances Jazz on Dancing With the Stars 4/27/15
- The Voice Sawyer Fredericks Sings ‘Simple Man’
- The Voice Koryn Hawthorne Sings ‘Girl on Fire’
- Kate Middleton Baby Birth to be Announced Via Twitter
- The Voice 2015 Recap 4/27/15 – The Final 8 Perform – Season 8
Robert Pattinson Talks About Kristen Stewart on Good Morning America
Now that Robert Pattinson has had his first promotional interview for his new movie, Cosmopolis on The Daily Show and Jon Stewart consoled him about his recent break up with cheating girlfriend, Kristen Stewart, the tough interview will take place on Good Morning America.
Sure to give GMA some huge ratings and
kick The Today Show down a few more notches, Robert Pattinson might have to actually answer a few questions about the “incident.” During his press rounds, Pattinson admitted to being too cheap to hire a PR person – until now. Unless he hired someone very quickly, Pattinson is on his own. In other words, he may reveal more than he really cares to.