- Pretty Little Liars Recap 11/25/15 Season 6 Special – Five Years Forward
- Scream Queens Recap 11/24/15 Season 1 Ep. 10 – Thanksgiving
- Limitless Recap: Arm-Aggedon 11/24/15
- The Voice 2015 Season 9 Recap 11/24/15 – Who are the Top 10?
- Kim Kardashian West Reveals That Her Baby Boy Is Breech- What Does That Mean For His Birth?
- Kaley Cuoco Covers Up Wedding Date Back Tattoo After Splitting From Ryan Sweeting- What Did She Get?
- Dancing With the Stars Season 21 – Season Finale Recap 11/24/15 – The Winner Is…..
- Julianne Hough’s First Photos As Sandy In “Grease: Live” Arrive Right Before DWTS Finale
- Kristin Cavallari and Jay Cutler Welcome Baby Number Three, A Girl- What Is Her Name?
So You Think You Can Dance Recap 8/15/12 Season 9 “Top 14 Perform; Third Elimination”
The judges decided that they would like to see all six dancers perform dance-for-your-life solos. First, Amelia danced a contemporary solo to “Falling Slowly” by Glen Hansard & Marketa Irglova. Next, Janelle did one of her signature bellydance routines to “Inta Omri by Elie Attieh. The final girl was Lindsay with a solo Latin ballroom number to “Hip Hip Chin Chin” by Club des Belugas. George was the first boy up and danced a contemporary routine to “So Long, Lonesome” by Explosions in the Sky. Dareian was up next with a contemporary number to “It’s a Man’s Man’s Man’s World” by Joshua Ledet. Finally, Matthew closed out the solo performances with a contemporary routine to “Delicate” by Damien Rice.
Of the girls, Nigel revealed that the judges would be saving Lindsay, based largely on her spectacular performance that night. The boy the judges saved was George because they felt they didn’t see enough emotion from Matthew, and Dareian had to figure out how to fix his feet.
Don’t forget to vote by phone or online, and tune in next Wednesday night when the couples get broken up, and the remaining ten dancers get paired up with the all stars!
We have a summary of the remaining Top 10 Dancers for So You Think You Can Dance here!!