- Catfish: The TV Show Recap 7/29/15- Thad & Sara
- Dance Moms Recap 7/28/15- Baby Dance Mama Drama
- Total Divas Recap 7/28/15- Season 4, Ep. 4- Divas on Overdrive
- Pretty Little Liars Recap 7/28/15 Season 6 Episode 8 – FrAmed
- I Am Cait Recap 7/26/15- Series Premiere- Meeting Cait
- True Detective Recap 7/26/15 Season 2 Episode 6: Church in Ruins
- General Hospital Recap for July 20 to July 24, 2015 – Anthony Geary’s Last Days
- Rookie Blue Recap 7/23/15- A Real Gentleman
- Catfish: The TV Show Recap 7/22/15- Prophet & Trinity
So You Think You Can Dance Recap 8/15/12 Season 9 “Top 14 Perform; Third Elimination”
The judges decided that they would like to see all six dancers perform dance-for-your-life solos. First, Amelia danced a contemporary solo to “Falling Slowly” by Glen Hansard & Marketa Irglova. Next, Janelle did one of her signature bellydance routines to “Inta Omri by Elie Attieh. The final girl was Lindsay with a solo Latin ballroom number to “Hip Hip Chin Chin” by Club des Belugas. George was the first boy up and danced a contemporary routine to “So Long, Lonesome” by Explosions in the Sky. Dareian was up next with a contemporary number to “It’s a Man’s Man’s Man’s World” by Joshua Ledet. Finally, Matthew closed out the solo performances with a contemporary routine to “Delicate” by Damien Rice.
Of the girls, Nigel revealed that the judges would be saving Lindsay, based largely on her spectacular performance that night. The boy the judges saved was George because they felt they didn’t see enough emotion from Matthew, and Dareian had to figure out how to fix his feet.
Don’t forget to vote by phone or online, and tune in next Wednesday night when the couples get broken up, and the remaining ten dancers get paired up with the all stars!
We have a summary of the remaining Top 10 Dancers for So You Think You Can Dance here!!