- Royal Baby Watch: Who Are The Royal Godparents?
- Kim Richards Steps Out Hours After Arrest – RHOBH Offer Support
- Videos: Anna Kendrick and John Krasinski Lip Synch Battle – J. Lo Joins Too
- Dig Recap: Trust No One 4/16/15
- Harry Connick Jr. Battles With Contestant Quentin Alexander!
- RHOBH Star Kim Richards Arrested!
- Kendall Jenner Kept Out of Coachella Neon Carnival-Justin Bieber Makes Scene
- Miley Cyrus Shows Nipples on Instagram With the Willis Girls!
- Deals and Steals – Sunglasses, Headphones, Bracelets – As Soon on GMA
- Nashville Recap 4/15/15 Season 3 Episode 18: “Nobody Knows But Me”
Tom’s of Maine First Application on Facebook
Tom’s of Maine has an application on Facebook called Tom’s of Maine Good First application on Facebook
The app is based on the question “What did you put first today that made you feel especially good?”
You start by answering the question “What did you put first today that made you feel especially good?” You answer by choosing from five general topics that reflect Tom’s of Maine’s core belief in healthy, human and environmental goodness. Your answer is rewarded with a corresponding badge of honor on your timeline. The five general topics include Helping People, Helping Animals, Healthy Eating, Healthy Living or Caring for Mother Earth
Good First then shows you which friends share your passion for the topic you selected. It’s interesting to find out which of your friends have the same interest(s) as you.
I chose Caring for Mother Earth. My kids learn about ways to care for Mother Earth in school and are always reminding of me of the little things I can do to make the Earth a better place to live. I try to recycle my newspapers, plastic and empty containers on a daily basis. In addition, when brushing my teeth I turn the water off to conserve the water. It doesn’t take a lot to care for Mother Earth and it’s the small things that really make a difference.
You can connect with Tom’s of Maine via Facebook, Twitter or Pinterest.
Leave a comment and share with us the ways that good people can do good things that make a difference every day. What do you do?