- Lindsay Lohan Is Free – Off Probation
- Is TLC Bringing Back 19 and Counting?
- Is The Bachelorette, Kaitlyn Bristowe Pregnant?
- Khloe Kardashian Angers Some in Muslim Community Again
- Oscar Winning Actress Tatum O’Neal Is Now Dating Women!
- Miley Cyrus Helps Get Netflix Show Renewed – Gracie and Frankie
- The Briefcase Recap and Review Series Premiere 5/27/15
- Jill’s Steals and Deals for Father’s Day – Shirts, Steak and iHome as Seen on Today Show
- Video: Amy Schumer Defends Bill Cosby Rape Allegations – Mocks it in a Skit
- Behind Ben Affleck and Jennifer Garner’s Troubled Marriage – Why They are Headed for Divorce
Clint Eastwood Talks with Ellen DeGeneres about RNC, Gay Marriage and Daugthers Boyfriend (Video)
Clint Eastwood was a guest on The Ellen DeGeneres Show on Tuesday and had a chat with the host.
The Hollywood legend opened up to Ellen about his politics, the RNC and about his daughter Francesca’s artist boyfriend Tyler Shields. Eastwood also gave his views on his family’s show saying, “My only request was to please leave me out of it as much as possible.”
Watch the interview below and let us know your thoughts!!