- The Voice 2015 Season 9 Recap 11/24/15 – Who are the Top 10?
- Kim Kardashian West Reveals That Her Baby Boy Is Breech- What Does That Mean For His Birth?
- Kaley Cuoco Covers Up Wedding Date Back Tattoo After Splitting From Ryan Sweeting- What Did She Get?
- Dancing With the Stars Season 21 – Season Finale Recap 11/24/15 – The Winner Is…..
- Julianne Hough’s First Photos As Sandy In “Grease: Live” Arrive Right Before DWTS Finale
- Kristin Cavallari and Jay Cutler Welcome Baby Number Three, A Girl- What Is Her Name?
- Blindspot Recap 11/23/15 Season 1 Episode 10 “Evil Handmade Instrument”
- Minority Recap 11/23/15 Season 1 Episode 9 “Memento Mori”
- Meri Brown of “Sister Wives” Fame Talks About Falling In Love Online and Catfishing
Clint Eastwood Talks with Ellen DeGeneres about RNC, Gay Marriage and Daugthers Boyfriend (Video)
Clint Eastwood was a guest on The Ellen DeGeneres Show on Tuesday and had a chat with the host.
The Hollywood legend opened up to Ellen about his politics, the RNC and about his daughter Francesca’s artist boyfriend Tyler Shields. Eastwood also gave his views on his family’s show saying, “My only request was to please leave me out of it as much as possible.”
Watch the interview below and let us know your thoughts!!