- Revenge Recap 4/19/15- Season 4, Ep. 20- Burn
- Miley Cyrus Wears Nipple Pasties – Says She Wanted to Have Sex With Joan Jett
- General Hospital Recap for April 13 to 17
- Erin Andrews Boyfriend Jarret Stoll Arrested for Drug Possession
- Royal Baby Watch: Who Are The Royal Godparents?
- Kim Richards Steps Out Hours After Arrest – RHOBH Offer Support
- Videos: Anna Kendrick and John Krasinski Lip Synch Battle – J. Lo Joins Too
- Dig Recap: Trust No One 4/16/15
- Harry Connick Jr. Battles With Contestant Quentin Alexander!
- RHOBH Star Kim Richards Arrested!
Clint Eastwood Talks with Ellen DeGeneres about RNC, Gay Marriage and Daugthers Boyfriend (Video)
Clint Eastwood was a guest on The Ellen DeGeneres Show on Tuesday and had a chat with the host.
The Hollywood legend opened up to Ellen about his politics, the RNC and about his daughter Francesca’s artist boyfriend Tyler Shields. Eastwood also gave his views on his family’s show saying, “My only request was to please leave me out of it as much as possible.”
Watch the interview below and let us know your thoughts!!