- Is The Bachelorette Mocking the LGBT Community With Brokeback Bromance?
- Jersey Belle’s Jaime Primak Sullivan Talks ‘Doing it All,’ Marriage, Monogomy and More
- Ben Affleck and Jennifer Garner Spotted Out Together – Fighting Divorce Rumors?
- Mariah Carey Calls American Idol Fake and Boring – No Plans on Returning for Final Season
- It’s OVER For “The Bachelor” Stars Chris Soules and Whitney Bischoff – The Couple Breaks Up
- Giuliana Rancic Shuts Down the Haters With Cheeky Instagram Shot
- Lamar Odom Still Loves Khloe Kardashian – Will They Cancel the Divorce?
- “Biggest Loser” Winner Ali Vincent Weds Girlfriend!
- Hilary Duff Releases Video for Sparks – Released 5/28/15
- Jennifer Aniston’s Diet Secrets Revealed – Clean Eating
Cyrus & tWitch – Christopher Scott Animation Routine – SYTYCD 9 (Top 4) Video
Cyrus Glitch Spencer and tWitch Boss performed a Christopher Scott Animation Routine on So You Think You Can Dance Top 4.
Cyrus and season 4 all-star Twitch ended the night with the show’s first ever animation duet. Choreographed by Christopher Scott, the routine was performed to “Like a Criminal” by District 78. Predictably, it earned a standing ovation from the judges. Rob called them “two superstars” and thought the routine was “crazy.” Mary called it “amazing” and said they “nailed it” and “stole the show.” Nigel loved it as well and agreed with Christopher Scott in calling them “world class.” Nigel commented that his boy vote will go to Chehon but that he loves Cyrus and thinks he is a tremendously inspiring individual.
Watch the must-see performance on page 2 and let us know what you think!!