- Deals and Steals as Seen on Good Morning America – Alex and Ani, Leggings and More
- Justin Bieber Naked Photo Released Without His Consent #RespectJustinsPrivacy
- Dancing With the Stars Rumer Willis Dating Bachelor Chris Soules?
- Dancing With the Stars 2015 Season 21 Switch Up Partners Revealed
- Jay Leno Returns to Tonight Show With Monologue for Jimmy Fallon
- Limitless Recap: The Legend of Marcos Ramos 10/6/15
- Agents of SHIELD Recap 10/06/15 Season 3 Ep. 2 “Purpose in the Machine”
- Scream Queens Recap 10/6/15 Season 1 Ep. 4 – Haunted House
- YouTube Star Caleb Logan Bratayley – Cause of Death Revealed
Cyrus & tWitch – Christopher Scott Animation Routine – SYTYCD 9 (Top 4) Video
Cyrus Glitch Spencer and tWitch Boss performed a Christopher Scott Animation Routine on So You Think You Can Dance Top 4.
Cyrus and season 4 all-star Twitch ended the night with the show’s first ever animation duet. Choreographed by Christopher Scott, the routine was performed to “Like a Criminal” by District 78. Predictably, it earned a standing ovation from the judges. Rob called them “two superstars” and thought the routine was “crazy.” Mary called it “amazing” and said they “nailed it” and “stole the show.” Nigel loved it as well and agreed with Christopher Scott in calling them “world class.” Nigel commented that his boy vote will go to Chehon but that he loves Cyrus and thinks he is a tremendously inspiring individual.
Watch the must-see performance on page 2 and let us know what you think!!