- Awkward Season 5 Premiere Recap 8/31/15 – ‘Naked and Betrayed’
- Faking It Recap 8/31/15 Season 2 Ep 11 – Stripped
- So You Think You Can Dance 2015 Season 12 Recap 8/31/15 – Top 6 Perform -Who Are the Top 4?
- Bachelor in Paradise Spoilers Season 2 Week 4 – 10 People Leave – Who Will it Be? One Week till Finale
- Catfish: The TV Show Recap 8/26/15- Devan & Rylan
- Total Divas Recap 8/25/15- Season 4, Ep. 8- It’s a Beautiful Life?
- So You Think You Can Dance Recap 8/24/15- Top 8 Perform + Elimination
- I Am Cait Recap 8/23/15- Take Pride
- Bachelor in Paradise 2015 Spoilers Season 2 Week 4 – Samantha Dumps Joe
Reese Witherspoon Has a Boy – Tennessee James
Reese Witherspoon has given birth to a healthy baby boy, Tennessee James.
“Reese Witherspoon and husband Jim Toth welcomed Tennessee James into their family today,” the rep says. “Both mom and the baby are healthy and the entire family is thrilled.”
Tennessee James is Witherspoon’s third child and the first child with her husband, Jim Toth, whom she married in March 2011.
Witherspoon is already a mom to Ava, 13, and Deacon, 8½, from her first marriage to Ryan Philippe.
Congratulations to Reese and Jim on the newest addition to their family.