- Minority Report 11/30/15 Season 1 Episode 10 “Everybody Runs”
- How the “Fast and Furious” Cast Honored Paul Walker On the Second Anniversary of His Death
- Early Renewals and Cancelations In- Which Shows Are Safe and Which Are In Danger?
- Tim Tebow and Olivia Culpo Break Up- Is His Virginity To Blame?
- The Voice Season 9 Recap 11/30/15 – The Top 10 Perform
- The Walking Dead Recap 11/29/15- Season 6, Ep. 8- Mid-Season Finale- Start To Finish
- The Real Housewives of Atlanta Recap 11/29/15- Season 8, Ep. 4- Rocky Boat Horror Story
- Mary-Kate Olsen Marries Much Older Fiance Olivier Sarkozy in Manhattan Ceremony
- General Hospital Recap for November 23 to November 27, 2015
Reese Witherspoon Has a Boy – Tennessee James
Reese Witherspoon has given birth to a healthy baby boy, Tennessee James.
“Reese Witherspoon and husband Jim Toth welcomed Tennessee James into their family today,” the rep says. “Both mom and the baby are healthy and the entire family is thrilled.”
Tennessee James is Witherspoon’s third child and the first child with her husband, Jim Toth, whom she married in March 2011.
Witherspoon is already a mom to Ava, 13, and Deacon, 8½, from her first marriage to Ryan Philippe.
Congratulations to Reese and Jim on the newest addition to their family.