- American Ninja Warrior Recap 8/3/15 – Orlando Finals with Flip Rodriguez, Drew Dreschel
- So You Think You Can Dance Recap 8/3/15- Top 16 Perform Live + Elimination
- Bachelor in Paradise 2015 Season 2 Ep 1 Recap 8/2/15
- I Am Cait Recap 8/2/15- Season 1, Ep. 2- The Road Trip – Part 1
- True Detective Recap 8/2/15 Season 2 Episode 7: Black Maps and Motel Rooms
- Big Brother Season 17 – 2015 – Spoilers Week 6 – Who is HoH, Nominees, PoV Winner
- Catfish: The TV Show Recap 7/29/15- Thad & Sara
- Dance Moms Recap 7/28/15- Baby Dance Mama Drama
- Total Divas Recap 7/28/15- Season 4, Ep. 4- Divas on Overdrive
Reese Witherspoon Has a Boy – Tennessee James
Reese Witherspoon has given birth to a healthy baby boy, Tennessee James.
“Reese Witherspoon and husband Jim Toth welcomed Tennessee James into their family today,” the rep says. “Both mom and the baby are healthy and the entire family is thrilled.”
Tennessee James is Witherspoon’s third child and the first child with her husband, Jim Toth, whom she married in March 2011.
Witherspoon is already a mom to Ava, 13, and Deacon, 8½, from her first marriage to Ryan Philippe.
Congratulations to Reese and Jim on the newest addition to their family.