- Dancing With the Stars 2015 Season 21 Switch Up Partners Revealed
- Jay Leno Returns to Tonight Show With Monologue for Jimmy Fallon
- Limitless Recap: The Legend of Marcos Ramos 10/6/15
- Agents of SHIELD Recap 10/06/15 Season 3 Ep. 2 “Purpose in the Machine”
- Scream Queens Recap 10/6/15 Season 1 Ep. 4 – Haunted House
- YouTube Star Caleb Logan Bratayley – Cause of Death Revealed
- The Voice Dustin Christensen Sings Downtown Train – 4 Chair Turn Around
- Dancing With the Stars Recap 10/5/15 – Season 21 Ep. 5 Who Was Eliminated? – The Most Memorable Year
- The Voice Season 9 Blind Auditions Night 5 Recap 10/5/15 – Spoilers
Reese Witherspoon Has a Boy – Tennessee James
Reese Witherspoon has given birth to a healthy baby boy, Tennessee James.
“Reese Witherspoon and husband Jim Toth welcomed Tennessee James into their family today,” the rep says. “Both mom and the baby are healthy and the entire family is thrilled.”
Tennessee James is Witherspoon’s third child and the first child with her husband, Jim Toth, whom she married in March 2011.
Witherspoon is already a mom to Ava, 13, and Deacon, 8½, from her first marriage to Ryan Philippe.
Congratulations to Reese and Jim on the newest addition to their family.