- Mariah Carey Calls American Idol Fake and Boring – No Plans on Returning for Final Season
- It’s OVER For “The Bachelor” Stars Chris Soules and Whitney Bischoff – The Couple Breaks Up
- Giuliana Rancic Shuts Down the Haters With Cheeky Instagram Shot
- Lamar Odom Still Loves Khloe Kardashian – Will They Cancel the Divorce?
- “Biggest Loser” Winner Ali Vincent Weds Girlfriend!
- Hilary Duff Releases Video for Sparks – Released 5/28/15
- Jennifer Aniston’s Diet Secrets Revealed – Clean Eating
- Deals and Steals – Eddie Bauer, Self Tanner and More 5/28/15 – As Seen on GMA
- Justin Bieber and Selena Gomez Snapchat Video Sparks Rumors They Are Reuniting
- Is Bobby Flay the Father of January Jones’ Son?
Reese Witherspoon Has a Boy – Tennessee James
Reese Witherspoon has given birth to a healthy baby boy, Tennessee James.
“Reese Witherspoon and husband Jim Toth welcomed Tennessee James into their family today,” the rep says. “Both mom and the baby are healthy and the entire family is thrilled.”
Tennessee James is Witherspoon’s third child and the first child with her husband, Jim Toth, whom she married in March 2011.
Witherspoon is already a mom to Ava, 13, and Deacon, 8½, from her first marriage to Ryan Philippe.
Congratulations to Reese and Jim on the newest addition to their family.