- Married at First Sight Recap 5/5/15 – Ep 8 ‘Adjusting to Married Life’
- Dance Moms Recap 5/5/15- Season 5, Ep. 18- Showdown in Pittsburgh, Part 2
- Dancing With the Stars Results Show 5/5/15 – Who Was Eliminated? Who are the Final Four?
- The Voice 2015 Recap 5/5/15- Season 8- Who Are the Top 5?
- Bruce Jenner Tells Kids He’s Transitioning on KUWTK (VIDEO)
- Beyonce, J. Lo and Kim Kardashian Nearly Naked for Met Gala 2015
- Beyonce, J. Lo and Blake Lively Top the List of 50 Most Powerful Moms
- Videos: Sawyer Fredericks Sings ‘Take Me to the River’ and ‘Shine On’
- Dancing With the Stars 2015 Recap 5/4/15 – Two Couples Eliminated – Who is It?
- The Voice 2015 Recap 5/4/15- Season 8- Live Top 6 Performances
Anne Hathaway to Support Gay Marriage With Profit from Wedding Photos
Beautiful, talented, and kind, Anne Hathaway is proving that she is truly a Hollywood force to be reckoned with.
The 29-year old actress recently got married to Adam Shulman in an extravagant (and 100% vegan) wedding in California. In an attempt to share the experience she had with others, she has announced that she will donate a portion of the profit received from her wedding pictures to advocating same-sex marriage.
Hathaway is a strong supporter of the LGBT community, and she made that clear in 2008 when she received an award from the Human Rights Campaign. In her acceptance speech, she explained that being gay wasn’t a big deal growing up her household. “When my brother came out, we hugged him, said we loved him, and that was that,” Hathaway explained.
So, it makes sense that she would use the inevitable profits from her own wedding to support the marriages of same-sex couples. However, her generosity doesn’t end there. She will also be donating profits to the American Cancer Society, The Girl Effect, and St. Jude Children’s Research.
The classy and composed actress has come a long way since her silver screen debut in 2001 as the star of The Princess Diaries, and she only grows more refined with every role. Her career has been an exciting journey to witness, and at this point it seems as though the actress can do no wrong, both on camera and off.