- Demi Lovato Speaks About Dealing with Bi-Polar Disorder
- Marriage Boot Camp: Reality Stars Recap 5/29/15- Season 3- Shotgun Wedding
- Kim Richards Missing Since Daughter’s Wedding-What Happened to Rehab
- Is The Bachelorette Mocking the LGBT Community With Brokeback Bromance?
- Jersey Belle’s Jaime Primak Sullivan Talks ‘Doing it All,’ Marriage, Monogomy and More
- Ben Affleck and Jennifer Garner Spotted Out Together – Fighting Divorce Rumors?
- Mariah Carey Calls American Idol Fake and Boring – No Plans on Returning for Final Season
- It’s OVER For “The Bachelor” Stars Chris Soules and Whitney Bischoff – The Couple Breaks Up
- Giuliana Rancic Shuts Down the Haters With Cheeky Instagram Shot
- Lamar Odom Still Loves Khloe Kardashian – Will They Cancel the Divorce?
Anne Hathaway to Support Gay Marriage With Profit from Wedding Photos
Beautiful, talented, and kind, Anne Hathaway is proving that she is truly a Hollywood force to be reckoned with.
The 29-year old actress recently got married to Adam Shulman in an extravagant (and 100% vegan) wedding in California. In an attempt to share the experience she had with others, she has announced that she will donate a portion of the profit received from her wedding pictures to advocating same-sex marriage.
Hathaway is a strong supporter of the LGBT community, and she made that clear in 2008 when she received an award from the Human Rights Campaign. In her acceptance speech, she explained that being gay wasn’t a big deal growing up her household. “When my brother came out, we hugged him, said we loved him, and that was that,” Hathaway explained.
So, it makes sense that she would use the inevitable profits from her own wedding to support the marriages of same-sex couples. However, her generosity doesn’t end there. She will also be donating profits to the American Cancer Society, The Girl Effect, and St. Jude Children’s Research.
The classy and composed actress has come a long way since her silver screen debut in 2001 as the star of The Princess Diaries, and she only grows more refined with every role. Her career has been an exciting journey to witness, and at this point it seems as though the actress can do no wrong, both on camera and off.