- The Bachelorette 2015 Kaitlyn Spoilers 5/26/15 – Week 2 – With Amy Schumer
- General Hospital Recap for May 18, 2015 to May 22, 2015
- TLC to Cancel ’19 Kids and Counting’ Following Josh Duggar Molestation News?
- Kelly Rutherford’s International Custody Battle Gets Uglier Over Passports
- Mama June Blasts TLC For Supporting Duggar Family After Sexual Abuse Revelations
- Elle Magazine Uses Photo of Breast Feeding Model Nicole Trunfio for Cover
- Josh Duggar Makes Selfish Statement – Apologizes for Molesting Sisters and Others
- Netflix June 2015 Line-Up!
- Josh Duggar Allegedly Admitted to Molesting Minors – 5 Kids and Counting
- Kim Kardashian, Cold Play, One Direction and More Celebrate Red Nose Day
Dancing with the Stars Melissa Rycroft Rushed to the Hospital
Melissa Rycroft was rushed to the hospital on Sunday during “Dancing with the Stars” rehearsal. The former “Bachelor” contestant was rehearsing the blocking for Monday’s group dance when she fell — and injured her head and neck.
“Melissa was taken by ambulance to a local hospital where she is currently being examined,” Rycroft’s rep tells PEOPLE. “She was accompanied to the hospital by her husband, Tye Strickland, and her dance partner, Tony Dovolani. Everyone is taking all necessary precautions at this time.”
She is one of eight remaining celebrities competing on the all-stars edition of the ballroom dance competition.
There is no word on whether Rycroft will be able to compete on Monday, when the couples are expected to dance twice, performing an individual routine and a team freestyle routine.