- Big Brother 2015 Season 17 Recap 7/2/15 – Week 1 – Who Went Home and New HoH
- Scream: The TV Series Recap 6/30/15- Pilot
- Dance Moms Recap 6/30/15- Abby vs. Kira
- Pretty Little Liars Recap 6/30/15- Season 6, Ep. 5- She’s No Angel
- So You Think You Can Dance Recap 6/29/15- Season 12, Ep. 5- Vegas Callbacks #1
- True Detective Recap 6/28/15 Season 2 Episode 2: Night Finds You
- Return to Amish Recap 6/28/15- Season 2, Ep. 5- Other Side of the Fence
- Big Brother 2015 – 17 Spoilers Week 1 – Veto Winner and Drama in the House
- Big Brother 2015 Season 17 – Spoilers Week 1 – HOH, Nominees, Battle of the Block
Dancing with the Stars Melissa Rycroft Rushed to the Hospital
Melissa Rycroft was rushed to the hospital on Sunday during “Dancing with the Stars” rehearsal. The former “Bachelor” contestant was rehearsing the blocking for Monday’s group dance when she fell — and injured her head and neck.
“Melissa was taken by ambulance to a local hospital where she is currently being examined,” Rycroft’s rep tells PEOPLE. “She was accompanied to the hospital by her husband, Tye Strickland, and her dance partner, Tony Dovolani. Everyone is taking all necessary precautions at this time.”
She is one of eight remaining celebrities competing on the all-stars edition of the ballroom dance competition.
There is no word on whether Rycroft will be able to compete on Monday, when the couples are expected to dance twice, performing an individual routine and a team freestyle routine.