- Catfish: The TV Show Recap 7/29/15- Thad & Sara
- Dance Moms Recap 7/28/15- Baby Dance Mama Drama
- Total Divas Recap 7/28/15- Season 4, Ep. 4- Divas on Overdrive
- Pretty Little Liars Recap 7/28/15 Season 6 Episode 8 – FrAmed
- I Am Cait Recap 7/26/15- Series Premiere- Meeting Cait
- True Detective Recap 7/26/15 Season 2 Episode 6: Church in Ruins
- General Hospital Recap for July 20 to July 24, 2015 – Anthony Geary’s Last Days
- Rookie Blue Recap 7/23/15- A Real Gentleman
- Catfish: The TV Show Recap 7/22/15- Prophet & Trinity
Dancing with the Stars Melissa Rycroft Rushed to the Hospital
Melissa Rycroft was rushed to the hospital on Sunday during “Dancing with the Stars” rehearsal. The former “Bachelor” contestant was rehearsing the blocking for Monday’s group dance when she fell — and injured her head and neck.
“Melissa was taken by ambulance to a local hospital where she is currently being examined,” Rycroft’s rep tells PEOPLE. “She was accompanied to the hospital by her husband, Tye Strickland, and her dance partner, Tony Dovolani. Everyone is taking all necessary precautions at this time.”
She is one of eight remaining celebrities competing on the all-stars edition of the ballroom dance competition.
There is no word on whether Rycroft will be able to compete on Monday, when the couples are expected to dance twice, performing an individual routine and a team freestyle routine.