- Royal Baby Watch: Who Are The Royal Godparents?
- Kim Richards Steps Out Hours After Arrest – RHOBH Offer Support
- Videos: Anna Kendrick and John Krasinski Lip Synch Battle – J. Lo Joins Too
- Dig Recap: Trust No One 4/16/15
- Harry Connick Jr. Battles With Contestant Quentin Alexander!
- RHOBH Star Kim Richards Arrested!
- Kendall Jenner Kept Out of Coachella Neon Carnival-Justin Bieber Makes Scene
- Miley Cyrus Shows Nipples on Instagram With the Willis Girls!
- Deals and Steals – Sunglasses, Headphones, Bracelets – As Soon on GMA
- Nashville Recap 4/15/15 Season 3 Episode 18: “Nobody Knows But Me”
Boardwalk Empire Recap 11/11/12 Season Three “The Milkmaid’s Lot”
If you’re still reeling from last week’s episode of Boardwalk Empire, in which Gyp Rosetti blew up Babette’s Supper Club, you’re not alone; Nucky, Margaret, Owen, and the rest of the gang were all dealing with its after effects during “The Milkmaid’s Lot.” What did we learn on tonight’s episode? For starters, Nucky had better watch his back. Now that Gyp Rosetti is in town, Mr. Thompson may not be the baddest gangster on the block; and, worst of all, those around him are starting to notice.
At the start of “The Milkmaid’s Lot,” Nucky wakes up with a headache, double vision, nausea, and ringing in his ears; the obvious effects of having suffered a bad concussion. Last week, when Gyp took out Babette’s, he also took out Nucky’s main squeeze, actress Billie Kent. As we all know, Nucky had been unusually obsessed with and possessive of Billie during their time together, so this is not a loss that he’s willing to take lightly.