- Catfish: The TV Show Recap 7/29/15- Thad & Sara
- Dance Moms Recap 7/28/15- Baby Dance Mama Drama
- Total Divas Recap 7/28/15- Season 4, Ep. 4- Divas on Overdrive
- Pretty Little Liars Recap 7/28/15 Season 6 Episode 8 – FrAmed
- I Am Cait Recap 7/26/15- Series Premiere- Meeting Cait
- True Detective Recap 7/26/15 Season 2 Episode 6: Church in Ruins
- General Hospital Recap for July 20 to July 24, 2015 – Anthony Geary’s Last Days
- Rookie Blue Recap 7/23/15- A Real Gentleman
- Catfish: The TV Show Recap 7/22/15- Prophet & Trinity
Boardwalk Empire Recap 11/11/12 Season Three “The Milkmaid’s Lot”
If you’re still reeling from last week’s episode of Boardwalk Empire, in which Gyp Rosetti blew up Babette’s Supper Club, you’re not alone; Nucky, Margaret, Owen, and the rest of the gang were all dealing with its after effects during “The Milkmaid’s Lot.” What did we learn on tonight’s episode? For starters, Nucky had better watch his back. Now that Gyp Rosetti is in town, Mr. Thompson may not be the baddest gangster on the block; and, worst of all, those around him are starting to notice.
At the start of “The Milkmaid’s Lot,” Nucky wakes up with a headache, double vision, nausea, and ringing in his ears; the obvious effects of having suffered a bad concussion. Last week, when Gyp took out Babette’s, he also took out Nucky’s main squeeze, actress Billie Kent. As we all know, Nucky had been unusually obsessed with and possessive of Billie during their time together, so this is not a loss that he’s willing to take lightly.