- Pretty Little Liars Recap 11/25/15 Season 6 Special – Five Years Forward
- Scream Queens Recap 11/24/15 Season 1 Ep. 10 – Thanksgiving
- Limitless Recap: Arm-Aggedon 11/24/15
- The Voice 2015 Season 9 Recap 11/24/15 – Who are the Top 10?
- Kim Kardashian West Reveals That Her Baby Boy Is Breech- What Does That Mean For His Birth?
- Kaley Cuoco Covers Up Wedding Date Back Tattoo After Splitting From Ryan Sweeting- What Did She Get?
- Dancing With the Stars Season 21 – Season Finale Recap 11/24/15 – The Winner Is…..
- Julianne Hough’s First Photos As Sandy In “Grease: Live” Arrive Right Before DWTS Finale
- Kristin Cavallari and Jay Cutler Welcome Baby Number Three, A Girl- What Is Her Name?
Boardwalk Empire Recap 11/11/12 Season Three “The Milkmaid’s Lot”
If you’re still reeling from last week’s episode of Boardwalk Empire, in which Gyp Rosetti blew up Babette’s Supper Club, you’re not alone; Nucky, Margaret, Owen, and the rest of the gang were all dealing with its after effects during “The Milkmaid’s Lot.” What did we learn on tonight’s episode? For starters, Nucky had better watch his back. Now that Gyp Rosetti is in town, Mr. Thompson may not be the baddest gangster on the block; and, worst of all, those around him are starting to notice.
At the start of “The Milkmaid’s Lot,” Nucky wakes up with a headache, double vision, nausea, and ringing in his ears; the obvious effects of having suffered a bad concussion. Last week, when Gyp took out Babette’s, he also took out Nucky’s main squeeze, actress Billie Kent. As we all know, Nucky had been unusually obsessed with and possessive of Billie during their time together, so this is not a loss that he’s willing to take lightly.