- Catfish: The TV Show Recap 7/29/15- Thad & Sara
- Dance Moms Recap 7/28/15- Baby Dance Mama Drama
- Total Divas Recap 7/28/15- Season 4, Ep. 4- Divas on Overdrive
- Pretty Little Liars Recap 7/28/15 Season 6 Episode 8 – FrAmed
- I Am Cait Recap 7/26/15- Series Premiere- Meeting Cait
- True Detective Recap 7/26/15 Season 2 Episode 6: Church in Ruins
- General Hospital Recap for July 20 to July 24, 2015 – Anthony Geary’s Last Days
- Rookie Blue Recap 7/23/15- A Real Gentleman
- Catfish: The TV Show Recap 7/22/15- Prophet & Trinity
Chris Brown Deletes Twitter Account After Feud With Comedian Jenny Johnson
It all started when Brown re-tweeted a picture of himself saying, “I look old as f**! I’m only 23,” and Johnson commented, “I know! Being a worthless piece of s**t can really age a person.”
Brown, of course responded with a “well thought out” comeback: “Take them teeth out when u Sucking my d*** HOE.”
Johnson, being a comedian, and having taken an English class, let Brown know that it is ‘HO’ not ‘HOE.’ Which makes sense, unless Brown was calling Johnson a garden tool.
The pair took some final jabs at each other with Johnson saying she has ‘zero respect’ for Brown, and with Brown calling Johnson a “thirsty bitch.”
Now that Brown has deleted his Twitter, where will his ‘Team Breezy’ go for proof that Brown has never taken an English class? Where will they go to see him call various women garden tools? Well, I’m sure Brown will be back on Twitter, showcasing his sheer brilliance in 140 characters or less.