- Scream Queens Recap 10/6/15 Season 1 Ep. 4 – Haunted House
- YouTube Star Caleb Logan Bratayley – Cause of Death Revealed
- The Voice Dustin Christensen Sings Downtown Train – 4 Chair Turn Around
- Dancing With the Stars Recap 10/5/15 – Season 21 Ep. 5 Who Was Eliminated? – The Most Memorable Year
- The Voice Season 9 Blind Auditions Night 5 Recap 10/5/15 – Spoilers
- Blindspot Recap 10/5/15 Season 1 Episode 3 “Eight Slim Grins”
- Minority Report Recap 10/5/15 Season 1 Episode 3 “Hawk-Eye”
- Good Wife Archie Panjabi Confirms Feud with Julianna Margulies – No Denying It Anymore
- Kardashian and Jenner Family Labeled as First Family – America Says NEVER!
Chris Brown Deletes Twitter Account After Feud With Comedian Jenny Johnson
It all started when Brown re-tweeted a picture of himself saying, “I look old as f**! I’m only 23,” and Johnson commented, “I know! Being a worthless piece of s**t can really age a person.”
Brown, of course responded with a “well thought out” comeback: “Take them teeth out when u Sucking my d*** HOE.”
Johnson, being a comedian, and having taken an English class, let Brown know that it is ‘HO’ not ‘HOE.’ Which makes sense, unless Brown was calling Johnson a garden tool.
The pair took some final jabs at each other with Johnson saying she has ‘zero respect’ for Brown, and with Brown calling Johnson a “thirsty bitch.”
Now that Brown has deleted his Twitter, where will his ‘Team Breezy’ go for proof that Brown has never taken an English class? Where will they go to see him call various women garden tools? Well, I’m sure Brown will be back on Twitter, showcasing his sheer brilliance in 140 characters or less.