- Pretty Little Liars Recap 11/25/15 Season 6 Special – Five Years Forward
- Scream Queens Recap 11/24/15 Season 1 Ep. 10 – Thanksgiving
- Limitless Recap: Arm-Aggedon 11/24/15
- The Voice 2015 Season 9 Recap 11/24/15 – Who are the Top 10?
- Kim Kardashian West Reveals That Her Baby Boy Is Breech- What Does That Mean For His Birth?
- Kaley Cuoco Covers Up Wedding Date Back Tattoo After Splitting From Ryan Sweeting- What Did She Get?
- Dancing With the Stars Season 21 – Season Finale Recap 11/24/15 – The Winner Is…..
- Julianne Hough’s First Photos As Sandy In “Grease: Live” Arrive Right Before DWTS Finale
- Kristin Cavallari and Jay Cutler Welcome Baby Number Three, A Girl- What Is Her Name?
Chris Brown Deletes Twitter Account After Feud With Comedian Jenny Johnson
It all started when Brown re-tweeted a picture of himself saying, “I look old as f**! I’m only 23,” and Johnson commented, “I know! Being a worthless piece of s**t can really age a person.”
Brown, of course responded with a “well thought out” comeback: “Take them teeth out when u Sucking my d*** HOE.”
Johnson, being a comedian, and having taken an English class, let Brown know that it is ‘HO’ not ‘HOE.’ Which makes sense, unless Brown was calling Johnson a garden tool.
The pair took some final jabs at each other with Johnson saying she has ‘zero respect’ for Brown, and with Brown calling Johnson a “thirsty bitch.”
Now that Brown has deleted his Twitter, where will his ‘Team Breezy’ go for proof that Brown has never taken an English class? Where will they go to see him call various women garden tools? Well, I’m sure Brown will be back on Twitter, showcasing his sheer brilliance in 140 characters or less.