- Mariah Carey Calls American Idol Fake and Boring – No Plans on Returning for Final Season
- It’s OVER For “The Bachelor” Stars Chris Soules and Whitney Bischoff – The Couple Breaks Up
- Giuliana Rancic Shuts Down the Haters With Cheeky Instagram Shot
- Lamar Odom Still Loves Khloe Kardashian – Will They Cancel the Divorce?
- “Biggest Loser” Winner Ali Vincent Weds Girlfriend!
- Hilary Duff Releases Video for Sparks – Released 5/28/15
- Jennifer Aniston’s Diet Secrets Revealed – Clean Eating
- Deals and Steals – Eddie Bauer, Self Tanner and More 5/28/15 – As Seen on GMA
- Justin Bieber and Selena Gomez Snapchat Video Sparks Rumors They Are Reuniting
- Is Bobby Flay the Father of January Jones’ Son?
Chris Brown Deletes Twitter Account After Feud With Comedian Jenny Johnson
It all started when Brown re-tweeted a picture of himself saying, “I look old as f**! I’m only 23,” and Johnson commented, “I know! Being a worthless piece of s**t can really age a person.”
Brown, of course responded with a “well thought out” comeback: “Take them teeth out when u Sucking my d*** HOE.”
Johnson, being a comedian, and having taken an English class, let Brown know that it is ‘HO’ not ‘HOE.’ Which makes sense, unless Brown was calling Johnson a garden tool.
The pair took some final jabs at each other with Johnson saying she has ‘zero respect’ for Brown, and with Brown calling Johnson a “thirsty bitch.”
Now that Brown has deleted his Twitter, where will his ‘Team Breezy’ go for proof that Brown has never taken an English class? Where will they go to see him call various women garden tools? Well, I’m sure Brown will be back on Twitter, showcasing his sheer brilliance in 140 characters or less.