- Did TLC Know Josh Duggar was a Molester and Cover it Up to Make Money?
- Demi Lovato Compares Her Love with Wilmer Valderama to Scandal’s Olivia Pope and Fritz’s
- The Bachelorette 2015 Kaitlyn Spoilers 5/26/15 – Week 2 – With Amy Schumer
- General Hospital Recap for May 18, 2015 to May 22, 2015
- TLC to Cancel ’19 Kids and Counting’ Following Josh Duggar Molestation News?
- Kelly Rutherford’s International Custody Battle Gets Uglier Over Passports
- Mama June Blasts TLC For Supporting Duggar Family After Sexual Abuse Revelations
- Elle Magazine Uses Photo of Breast Feeding Model Nicole Trunfio for Cover
- Josh Duggar Makes Selfish Statement – Apologizes for Molesting Sisters and Others
- Netflix June 2015 Line-Up!
Dancing With the Stars: All Stars 2012 Performance Recap 11/19/12
Dancing With the Stars: All Stars is entering the home stretch with the semi-finals week tonight.
The five remaining dance couples have prepared two routines. One of the dances will be a dance chosen by other couples. Who will stay and who will go? It’s down to the wire, with only two weeks left.
For the first dance of the evening the dancers must perform a dance chosen by the other contestants, Melissa & Tony will be dancing “Caveman” Hustle chosen by Kelly Val, Shawn & Derek will be dancing “Knight Rider” Bhangra chosen by Emmitt & Cheryl, Apolo & Karina will be dancing “Big Top” jazz chosen by Gilles & Peta, Emmitt & Cheryl will do the “Espionage” Lindy Hop chosen by Shawn & Derek and Kelly & Val will dance “Surfer” Flamenco. For the second dance of the evening, the teams must perform a routine to the music from Michael Jackson’s album Bad.
The show will open with a pro performance to a medley of two iconic songs from “BAD25″, the album that was released to celebrate the 25th anniversary of Michael Jackson’s “Bad” album.
Tomorrow is another double elimination night so vote for your favorite dance couples to see them in the finals.