- Catfish: The TV Show Recap 5/6/15- Steven & Samm
- Nashville Recap 5/6/15 – ‘Is the Better Part Over’ – Season 3 Ep.21
- Kylie Jenner Admits Lips are Fake – She Lied
- American Idol 2015 Recap 5/6/15- Season 14- Who Are the Top 3?
- New Couple Alert: Who Is Bradley Cooper Dating?!
- Younger Recap 5/05/15 Season 1 Episode 7 – Broke and Pantyless
- Jill’s Steals and Deals – 5/6/15 – Pillows, Candles, Lotions as Seen on The Today Show
- Royal Baby Watch: Princess Charlotte’s First Days At Home
- Princess Charlotte Meets the Queen
- Rosie O’Donnell’s Ex Michelle Rounds a No Show at Court
Dancing With the Stars: All Stars Results Recap 11/20/12 – The Final 3 Are…
Dancing With the Stars: All Stars are in the homestretch. Last night the final five performed two dances. Who is going home and who will be the final three.
Paula Abdul was the musical guest tonight performing a medley of four of her hit songs during the final “Macy’s Stars of Dance” with a groundbreaking number. This piece was an amazing interactive performance featuring some outside dancers as well as pros, Mark Ballas, Chelsie Hightower, Sonny Fredie Pederson, Henry Byalikov, Sharna Burgess and Emma Slater.
Also performing tonight is the UK’s new boyband sensation, The Wanted, who performed a medley of their current single “I Found You” and their biggest hit, “Glad You Came. (Watch The Wanted Perform on DWTS)
In the final “AT&T Spotlight Performance,” Parris Goebel is featured. Parris grew up in New Zealand and always knew she loved to dance, even though she was a self-described “terrible dancer.” Instead of taking classes, she taught herself how to dance, developing a new unique hip-hop style called “polyswagg,” and went on to become one of the hottest choreographers in the dance world.
“Who are your favorites? Who would you like to see in the final three?
Find out who is safe and who is going home on the next page.