- So You Think You Can Dance Recap 6/29/15- Season 12, Ep. 5- Vegas Callbacks #1
- True Detective Recap 6/28/15 Season 2 Episode 2: Night Finds You
- Return to Amish Recap 6/28/15- Season 2, Ep. 5- Other Side of the Fence
- Big Brother 2015 – 17 Spoilers Week 1 – Veto Winner and Drama in the House
- Big Brother 2015 Season 17 – Spoilers Week 1 – HOH, Nominees, Battle of the Block
- General Hospital Recap for 6/22/15 – 6/26/15
- Under the Dome Recap 6/25/15- Season 3 Premiere- Move On; But I’m Not
- Big Brother 17 Season Premiere Recap 6/24/15 – Part 1 Meet the 1st 8 Houseguests
- Dance Moms Recap 6/23/15- West Coast Strikes Back
Dancing With the Stars: All Stars Results Recap 11/20/12 – The Final 3 Are…
Dancing With the Stars: All Stars are in the homestretch. Last night the final five performed two dances. Who is going home and who will be the final three.
Paula Abdul was the musical guest tonight performing a medley of four of her hit songs during the final “Macy’s Stars of Dance” with a groundbreaking number. This piece was an amazing interactive performance featuring some outside dancers as well as pros, Mark Ballas, Chelsie Hightower, Sonny Fredie Pederson, Henry Byalikov, Sharna Burgess and Emma Slater.
Also performing tonight is the UK’s new boyband sensation, The Wanted, who performed a medley of their current single “I Found You” and their biggest hit, “Glad You Came. (Watch The Wanted Perform on DWTS)
In the final “AT&T Spotlight Performance,” Parris Goebel is featured. Parris grew up in New Zealand and always knew she loved to dance, even though she was a self-described “terrible dancer.” Instead of taking classes, she taught herself how to dance, developing a new unique hip-hop style called “polyswagg,” and went on to become one of the hottest choreographers in the dance world.
“Who are your favorites? Who would you like to see in the final three?
Find out who is safe and who is going home on the next page.