- Pretty Little Liars Recap 11/25/15 Season 6 Special – Five Years Forward
- Scream Queens Recap 11/24/15 Season 1 Ep. 10 – Thanksgiving
- Limitless Recap: Arm-Aggedon 11/24/15
- The Voice 2015 Season 9 Recap 11/24/15 – Who are the Top 10?
- Kim Kardashian West Reveals That Her Baby Boy Is Breech- What Does That Mean For His Birth?
- Kaley Cuoco Covers Up Wedding Date Back Tattoo After Splitting From Ryan Sweeting- What Did She Get?
- Dancing With the Stars Season 21 – Season Finale Recap 11/24/15 – The Winner Is…..
- Julianne Hough’s First Photos As Sandy In “Grease: Live” Arrive Right Before DWTS Finale
- Kristin Cavallari and Jay Cutler Welcome Baby Number Three, A Girl- What Is Her Name?
Dancing With the Stars: All Stars Results Recap 11/20/12 – The Final 3 Are…
Dancing With the Stars: All Stars are in the homestretch. Last night the final five performed two dances. Who is going home and who will be the final three.
Paula Abdul was the musical guest tonight performing a medley of four of her hit songs during the final “Macy’s Stars of Dance” with a groundbreaking number. This piece was an amazing interactive performance featuring some outside dancers as well as pros, Mark Ballas, Chelsie Hightower, Sonny Fredie Pederson, Henry Byalikov, Sharna Burgess and Emma Slater.
Also performing tonight is the UK’s new boyband sensation, The Wanted, who performed a medley of their current single “I Found You” and their biggest hit, “Glad You Came. (Watch The Wanted Perform on DWTS)
In the final “AT&T Spotlight Performance,” Parris Goebel is featured. Parris grew up in New Zealand and always knew she loved to dance, even though she was a self-described “terrible dancer.” Instead of taking classes, she taught herself how to dance, developing a new unique hip-hop style called “polyswagg,” and went on to become one of the hottest choreographers in the dance world.
“Who are your favorites? Who would you like to see in the final three?
Find out who is safe and who is going home on the next page.