- The Voice Dustin Christensen Sings Downtown Train – 4 Chair Turn Around
- Dancing With the Stars Recap 10/5/15 – Season 21 Ep. 5 Who Was Eliminated? – The Most Memorable Year
- The Voice Season 9 Blind Auditions Night 5 Recap 10/5/15 – Spoilers
- Blindspot Recap 10/5/15 Season 1 Episode 3 “Eight Slim Grins”
- Minority Report Recap 10/5/15 Season 1 Episode 3 “Hawk-Eye”
- Good Wife Archie Panjabi Confirms Feud with Julianna Margulies – No Denying It Anymore
- Kardashian and Jenner Family Labeled as First Family – America Says NEVER!
- How Did 13 Year Old You Tube Star Caleb Logan Bratayley Die?
- Hillary Clinton Plays a Bartender on Saturday Night Live – Mocks Donald Trump
Justin Bieber, Lady Gaga and More Give to Hurricane Sandy Victims
Hurricane Sandy has left a wake of death and destruction for thousands of residents on the East Coast. With everyone asking, “What Can We Do to Help?,” a number of celebrities are donating their time and money to help the victims.
We have compiled a list of celebrities who are giving back to help the people in need. And notice that Donald Trump’s name is NOT on the list. He is willing to give $5 million to see President Obama’s college transcripts but he isn’t helping the victims of Hurricane Sandy. Very interesting don’t you think?
Justin Bieber – donating $1 from every concert ticket from four shows in the New York area.
Rihanna – donated 1,000 sleeping bags to victims in addition to diapers, coats and blankets from fans who attended a party sponsored by Rihanna.
Lady Gaga – donated $1 million for Hurricane Relief Aid
Jerry Seinfeld – has added a date for his comedy show winter tour. December 19, to be exact–at the NYCB Theatre in Westbury, L.I. He’s donating the proceeds from that night, as well as two of his other New York shows, to Hurricane Sandy relief efforts.
Ben Stiller – donated his time to a Brooklyn Shelter and served food.
Rachel Ray – donated $500,000 to the American Society for the Prevention of Cruelty to Animals to help animals and families affected by Hurricane Sandy.
Chelsea Handler – donated $100,000 to the Red Cross
Bethenny Frankel – donated $50,000
Simon Cowell – donated $25,000 to the New York Daily News campaign, which is delivering supplies to those affected by the hurricane.
Russell Crowe – Donated to NYC Mayors Fund and plant a million tree fund “In honor of Seth & L.I Coast Guard & friends on Staten Island”
If you know of any other celebs who are giving back, leave a comment and we will be sure to add it to the list.