- Blake Lively Gives Parenting Advice to Her Daughter – Don’t Accept ‘No’ As an Answer
- Full House Spinoff Confirmed – ‘Fuller House’ Will Premiere on Netflix
- Revenge Spoiler – Is Victoria Grayson Really Dead?
- The Voice Kimberly Nichole Sings ‘Somethings Got a Hold On Me’ by Etta James
- The Voice Sawyer Fredericks Sings Iris by the Goo Goo Dolls
- The Voice Recap 4/20/15- Season 8- Live Top 10 Performances
- Dancing With the Stars Recap 4/20/15 – ‘Spring Break’ – Who Was Eliminated?
- Ben Affleck’s Ancestors Were Slave Owners – And He Doesn’t Want Anyone to Know
- Ariana Grande and Big Sean Break Up – Was It Because of His Instagram Post?
- Taylor Swift Acceptance Speech for Milestone Award at Country Music Awards
Justin Bieber, Lady Gaga and More Give to Hurricane Sandy Victims
Hurricane Sandy has left a wake of death and destruction for thousands of residents on the East Coast. With everyone asking, “What Can We Do to Help?,” a number of celebrities are donating their time and money to help the victims.
We have compiled a list of celebrities who are giving back to help the people in need. And notice that Donald Trump’s name is NOT on the list. He is willing to give $5 million to see President Obama’s college transcripts but he isn’t helping the victims of Hurricane Sandy. Very interesting don’t you think?
Justin Bieber - donating $1 from every concert ticket from four shows in the New York area.
Rihanna – donated 1,000 sleeping bags to victims in addition to diapers, coats and blankets from fans who attended a party sponsored by Rihanna.
Lady Gaga – donated $1 million for Hurricane Relief Aid
Jerry Seinfeld - has added a date for his comedy show winter tour. December 19, to be exact–at the NYCB Theatre in Westbury, L.I. He’s donating the proceeds from that night, as well as two of his other New York shows, to Hurricane Sandy relief efforts.
Ben Stiller – donated his time to a Brooklyn Shelter and served food.
Rachel Ray – donated $500,000 to the American Society for the Prevention of Cruelty to Animals to help animals and families affected by Hurricane Sandy.
Chelsea Handler – donated $100,000 to the Red Cross
Bethenny Frankel – donated $50,000
Simon Cowell – donated $25,000 to the New York Daily News campaign, which is delivering supplies to those affected by the hurricane.
Russell Crowe – Donated to NYC Mayors Fund and plant a million tree fund “In honor of Seth & L.I Coast Guard & friends on Staten Island”
If you know of any other celebs who are giving back, leave a comment and we will be sure to add it to the list.