- Did TLC Know Josh Duggar was a Molester and Cover it Up to Make Money?
- Demi Lovato Compares Her Love with Wilmer Valderama to Scandal’s Olivia Pope and Fritz’s
- The Bachelorette 2015 Kaitlyn Spoilers 5/26/15 – Week 2 – With Amy Schumer
- General Hospital Recap for May 18, 2015 to May 22, 2015
- TLC to Cancel ’19 Kids and Counting’ Following Josh Duggar Molestation News?
- Kelly Rutherford’s International Custody Battle Gets Uglier Over Passports
- Mama June Blasts TLC For Supporting Duggar Family After Sexual Abuse Revelations
- Elle Magazine Uses Photo of Breast Feeding Model Nicole Trunfio for Cover
- Josh Duggar Makes Selfish Statement – Apologizes for Molesting Sisters and Others
- Netflix June 2015 Line-Up!
Katie Holmes Says She Would “Absolutely” Do A Dawson’s Creek Reunion
While making an appearance on Late Night with Jimmy Fallon, Katie Holmes said she would “absolutely” do a Dawson’s Creek Reunion.
When James Van Der Beek, the least successful of the Dawson’s Creek crew, or Dawson, as he’s known by his fans, toyed with the idea of having a reunion, fan girls (me) all screamed with excitement, only to be let down when the popular kids (Katie, Joshua, and Michelle) were all too busy to make an appearance. But, Katie Holmes seems to have changed her tune…or expression:
“I love everyone from the show. We have kind of talked about it here and there. But we’re like, ‘What do you do?’ Because [in] our last episode, Michelle’s character passed away…I don’t know…Maybe we’ll go on vacation — that [would] be fun — and just film it!”
Over the summer, producers wanted Holmes to sign on for a reunion movie, but at the time, her now ex-husband, Tom Cruise, held ownership of her soul. Now that her soul has been released, Jackson’s show Fringe is on it’s last season, and Van Der Beek is still in need of relevancy, I think a Dawson’s Creek reunion is definitely a possibility now.