- America’s Got Talent 2015 – What 5 Acts are in the Finals? Season 10
- America’s Got Talent 2015 Recap 9/1/15 – Semi-Final 1 Perform – Season 10
- Awkward Season 5 Premiere Recap 8/31/15 – ‘Naked and Betrayed’
- Faking It Recap 8/31/15 Season 2 Ep 11 – Stripped
- So You Think You Can Dance 2015 Season 12 Recap 8/31/15 – Top 6 Perform -Who Are the Top 4?
- Bachelor in Paradise Spoilers Season 2 Week 4 – 10 People Leave – Who Will it Be? One Week till Finale
- Catfish: The TV Show Recap 8/26/15- Devan & Rylan
- Total Divas Recap 8/25/15- Season 4, Ep. 8- It’s a Beautiful Life?
- So You Think You Can Dance Recap 8/24/15- Top 8 Perform + Elimination
Katie Holmes Says She Would “Absolutely” Do A Dawson’s Creek Reunion
While making an appearance on Late Night with Jimmy Fallon, Katie Holmes said she would “absolutely” do a Dawson’s Creek Reunion.
When James Van Der Beek, the least successful of the Dawson’s Creek crew, or Dawson, as he’s known by his fans, toyed with the idea of having a reunion, fan girls (me) all screamed with excitement, only to be let down when the popular kids (Katie, Joshua, and Michelle) were all too busy to make an appearance. But, Katie Holmes seems to have changed her tune…or expression:
“I love everyone from the show. We have kind of talked about it here and there. But we’re like, ‘What do you do?’ Because [in] our last episode, Michelle’s character passed away…I don’t know…Maybe we’ll go on vacation — that [would] be fun — and just film it!”
Over the summer, producers wanted Holmes to sign on for a reunion movie, but at the time, her now ex-husband, Tom Cruise, held ownership of her soul. Now that her soul has been released, Jackson’s show Fringe is on it’s last season, and Van Der Beek is still in need of relevancy, I think a Dawson’s Creek reunion is definitely a possibility now.