- Revenge Recap 4/19/15- Season 4, Ep. 20- Burn
- Miley Cyrus Wears Nipple Pasties – Says She Wanted to Have Sex With Joan Jett
- General Hospital Recap for April 13 to 17
- Erin Andrews Boyfriend Jarret Stoll Arrested for Drug Possession
- Royal Baby Watch: Who Are The Royal Godparents?
- Kim Richards Steps Out Hours After Arrest – RHOBH Offer Support
- Videos: Anna Kendrick and John Krasinski Lip Synch Battle – J. Lo Joins Too
- Dig Recap: Trust No One 4/16/15
- Harry Connick Jr. Battles With Contestant Quentin Alexander!
- RHOBH Star Kim Richards Arrested!
Kim Kardashian Talks Politics – Gets Hate Tweets – Issues Apology
Kim Kardashian and politics are two words that should never be in the same sentence. The reality star who became famous for a sex tape and has turned that negative into multi-millions of dollars should stick to what she knows – beauty, fashion and fake marriages.
When Kardashian took to twitter and said,
“Praying for everyone in Israel.” followed by, “And praying for everyone in Palestine and across the world!”
The first tweet was followed by criticism which continued before Kardashian deleted both messages.
Kim took to her blog to issue an apology statement,
“I want to own up to and explain that earlier today I sent out two tweets about saying prayers for the people in Palestine and Israel and after hearing from my followers, I decided to take down the tweets because I realized that some people were offended and hurt by what I said, and for that I apologize.”
“I should have pointed out my intentions behind these tweets when I posted them. The fact is that regardless of religion and political beliefs, there are countless innocent people involved who didnt choose this, and I pray for all of them and also for a resolution.”
“I also pray for all the other people around the world who are caught in similar crossfires.”
What do you think about Kim’s statements. Should people have reacted the way they did?