- True Detective Recap 7/5/15 Season 2 Episode 3 Maybe Tomorrow
- The Bachelorette Kaitlyn Spoilers – The Final One Confirmed – The Winner
- Big Brother 2015 Season 17 Spoilers Week 2 – HoH, Nominees, PoV Winner
- Big Brother 2015 Season 17 Recap 7/2/15 – Week 1 – Who Went Home and New HoH
- Scream: The TV Series Recap 6/30/15- Pilot
- Dance Moms Recap 6/30/15- Abby vs. Kira
- Pretty Little Liars Recap 6/30/15- Season 6, Ep. 5- She’s No Angel
- So You Think You Can Dance Recap 6/29/15- Season 12, Ep. 5- Vegas Callbacks #1
- True Detective Recap 6/28/15 Season 2 Episode 2: Night Finds You
Lindsay Lohan “Surprised” by Secret Half Sister News
During an interview with ABC’s Good Morning America, Lindsay Lohan seemed surprised when asked about her thoughts on the news she has a half sister:
Lohan stated: “I didn’t even hear that, so thanks for the news!”
Now, Lohan’s reply does reek of a bit of sarcasm, although I wouldn’t be surprise if Lohan actually didn’t hear the news since I don’t think Lohan has known what has been occurring in her life since the release of “Herbie Fully Loaded.”
Interviewer, Amy Robach, didn’t exactly press Lohan after her odd response, as she was more interested in tying in every question she asked, to Lohan’s lifetime movie, Liz & Dick. I mean, let’s be honest, nobody cares about how Lohan felt filming her lifetime movie, as we are more interested in knowing how much she despises her father, or if she would ever consider doing a Parent Trap sequel (I’m working on the script).
Lohan has been making the media rounds with appearances on the Tonight Show with Jay Leno, and Late Night with Jimmy Fallon, promoting Liz & Dick, which premieres November 25th. I guess this would be a good movie to watch if you want to avoid your family during the holiday week.