- Bruce Jenner’s Female Side Lands “Vanity Fair” Cover!
- Kelly Rutherford Custody Bid Halted By Judge-Kids Staying in Monaco
- Demi Lovato Speaks About Dealing with Bi-Polar Disorder
- Marriage Boot Camp: Reality Stars Recap 5/29/15- Season 3- Shotgun Wedding
- Kim Richards Missing Since Daughter’s Wedding-What Happened to Rehab
- Is The Bachelorette Mocking the LGBT Community With Brokeback Bromance?
- Jersey Belle’s Jaime Primak Sullivan Talks ‘Doing it All,’ Marriage, Monogomy and More
- Ben Affleck and Jennifer Garner Spotted Out Together – Fighting Divorce Rumors?
- Mariah Carey Calls American Idol Fake and Boring – No Plans on Returning for Final Season
- It’s OVER For “The Bachelor” Stars Chris Soules and Whitney Bischoff – The Couple Breaks Up
Lindsay Lohan “Surprised” by Secret Half Sister News
During an interview with ABC’s Good Morning America, Lindsay Lohan seemed surprised when asked about her thoughts on the news she has a half sister:
Lohan stated: “I didn’t even hear that, so thanks for the news!”
Now, Lohan’s reply does reek of a bit of sarcasm, although I wouldn’t be surprise if Lohan actually didn’t hear the news since I don’t think Lohan has known what has been occurring in her life since the release of “Herbie Fully Loaded.”
Interviewer, Amy Robach, didn’t exactly press Lohan after her odd response, as she was more interested in tying in every question she asked, to Lohan’s lifetime movie, Liz & Dick. I mean, let’s be honest, nobody cares about how Lohan felt filming her lifetime movie, as we are more interested in knowing how much she despises her father, or if she would ever consider doing a Parent Trap sequel (I’m working on the script).
Lohan has been making the media rounds with appearances on the Tonight Show with Jay Leno, and Late Night with Jimmy Fallon, promoting Liz & Dick, which premieres November 25th. I guess this would be a good movie to watch if you want to avoid your family during the holiday week.