- Big Brother Recap 9/3/15 – Double Eviction – 6 Houseguests Remain – Who Went Home
- America’s Got Talent 2015 – What 5 Acts are in the Finals? Season 10
- America’s Got Talent 2015 Recap 9/1/15 – Semi-Final 1 Perform – Season 10
- Awkward Season 5 Premiere Recap 8/31/15 – ‘Naked and Betrayed’
- Faking It Recap 8/31/15 Season 2 Ep 11 – Stripped
- So You Think You Can Dance 2015 Season 12 Recap 8/31/15 – Top 6 Perform -Who Are the Top 4?
- Bachelor in Paradise Spoilers Season 2 Week 4 – 10 People Leave – Who Will it Be? One Week till Finale
- Catfish: The TV Show Recap 8/26/15- Devan & Rylan
- Total Divas Recap 8/25/15- Season 4, Ep. 8- It’s a Beautiful Life?
Lindsay Lohan “Surprised” by Secret Half Sister News
During an interview with ABC’s Good Morning America, Lindsay Lohan seemed surprised when asked about her thoughts on the news she has a half sister:
Lohan stated: “I didn’t even hear that, so thanks for the news!”
Now, Lohan’s reply does reek of a bit of sarcasm, although I wouldn’t be surprise if Lohan actually didn’t hear the news since I don’t think Lohan has known what has been occurring in her life since the release of “Herbie Fully Loaded.”
Interviewer, Amy Robach, didn’t exactly press Lohan after her odd response, as she was more interested in tying in every question she asked, to Lohan’s lifetime movie, Liz & Dick. I mean, let’s be honest, nobody cares about how Lohan felt filming her lifetime movie, as we are more interested in knowing how much she despises her father, or if she would ever consider doing a Parent Trap sequel (I’m working on the script).
Lohan has been making the media rounds with appearances on the Tonight Show with Jay Leno, and Late Night with Jimmy Fallon, promoting Liz & Dick, which premieres November 25th. I guess this would be a good movie to watch if you want to avoid your family during the holiday week.