- The Voice Season 9 Spoilers Battle Rounds – Who Won
- Demi Lovato Naked for Vanity Fair – No Make Up, No Clothes to Demonstrate Confidence
- General Hospital Recap for September 28 to October 2
- Dancing With the Stars Alek Skarlatos Talks About Shooting in Oregon at Umpqua College
- Dancing With the Stars 2015 Season 21 Spoilers Week 4 – Dance and Song – Most Memorable Year
- Video: The View’s Candace Cameron Bure Calls Justin Bieber a Sinner
- Matt Damon Vs. Jimmy Fallon Whip/Nae Nae – Who Does It Better?
- Agents of SHIELD Recap 9/29/15 Season 3 Ep. 1 “Laws of Nature”
- Scream Queens Recap 9/29/15 Season 1 Ep. 3 – Chainsaw
Lindsay Lohan “Surprised” by Secret Half Sister News
During an interview with ABC’s Good Morning America, Lindsay Lohan seemed surprised when asked about her thoughts on the news she has a half sister:
Lohan stated: “I didn’t even hear that, so thanks for the news!”
Now, Lohan’s reply does reek of a bit of sarcasm, although I wouldn’t be surprise if Lohan actually didn’t hear the news since I don’t think Lohan has known what has been occurring in her life since the release of “Herbie Fully Loaded.”
Interviewer, Amy Robach, didn’t exactly press Lohan after her odd response, as she was more interested in tying in every question she asked, to Lohan’s lifetime movie, Liz & Dick. I mean, let’s be honest, nobody cares about how Lohan felt filming her lifetime movie, as we are more interested in knowing how much she despises her father, or if she would ever consider doing a Parent Trap sequel (I’m working on the script).
Lohan has been making the media rounds with appearances on the Tonight Show with Jay Leno, and Late Night with Jimmy Fallon, promoting Liz & Dick, which premieres November 25th. I guess this would be a good movie to watch if you want to avoid your family during the holiday week.