- Pretty Little Liars Recap 7/28/15 Season 6 Episode 8 – FrAmed
- I Am Cait Recap 7/26/15- Series Premiere- Meeting Cait
- True Detective Recap 7/26/15 Season 2 Episode 6: Church in Ruins
- General Hospital Recap for July 20 to July 24, 2015 – Anthony Geary’s Last Days
- Rookie Blue Recap 7/23/15- A Real Gentleman
- Catfish: The TV Show Recap 7/22/15- Prophet & Trinity
- Scream: The TV Series Recap 7/21/15 Season 1 Episode 4 – Aftermath
- Pretty Little Liars Recap 7/21/15 Season 6 Episode 7 – O Brother, Where Art Thou
- Dance Moms Recap 7/21/15- Solo Battle: Round 1
Lindsay Lohan “Surprised” by Secret Half Sister News
During an interview with ABC’s Good Morning America, Lindsay Lohan seemed surprised when asked about her thoughts on the news she has a half sister:
Lohan stated: “I didn’t even hear that, so thanks for the news!”
Now, Lohan’s reply does reek of a bit of sarcasm, although I wouldn’t be surprise if Lohan actually didn’t hear the news since I don’t think Lohan has known what has been occurring in her life since the release of “Herbie Fully Loaded.”
Interviewer, Amy Robach, didn’t exactly press Lohan after her odd response, as she was more interested in tying in every question she asked, to Lohan’s lifetime movie, Liz & Dick. I mean, let’s be honest, nobody cares about how Lohan felt filming her lifetime movie, as we are more interested in knowing how much she despises her father, or if she would ever consider doing a Parent Trap sequel (I’m working on the script).
Lohan has been making the media rounds with appearances on the Tonight Show with Jay Leno, and Late Night with Jimmy Fallon, promoting Liz & Dick, which premieres November 25th. I guess this would be a good movie to watch if you want to avoid your family during the holiday week.