- Catfish: The TV Show Recap 8/26/15- Devan & Rylan
- Total Divas Recap 8/25/15- Season 4, Ep. 8- It’s a Beautiful Life?
- So You Think You Can Dance Recap 8/24/15- Top 8 Perform + Elimination
- I Am Cait Recap 8/23/15- Take Pride
- Bachelor in Paradise 2015 Spoilers Season 2 Week 4 – Samantha Dumps Joe
- Gainesville Recap 8/20/15- Series Premiere- My Eyes Are Open; Don’t Talk About It, Be About It
- Catfish: The TV Show Recap 8/19/15- Hundra & Emily
- Dance Moms Recap 8/18/15- City of Angels
- Total Divas Recap 8/18/15- Season 4, Ep. 7- No Holds Barre
Revenge 11/25/12 Preview and Photos
When we last saw Revenge, Kara goes off the deep end when she almost shoots Victoria and Conrad for having her first husband, David Clarke killed. Thankfully, Aiden saves the day and Emily and Aiden work together to convince Kara to leave town for good.
Meanwhile Mason Treadwell agrees to go to jail after being framed for Gordon Murphy’s death with the hopes of eventually publishing the real Amanda Clarke story. Check out the complete recap here!!
In this week’s episode of Revenge, entitled “Lineage,” we see that hindsight is 20/20 when a flashback to 2006 has Victoria getting a surprise visit from her estranged mother, triggering memories of her tumultuous upbringing. Emily embarks on her first mission under Takeda’s training, where she meets Aiden and learns of his revenge path. 2006 is also the year Nolcorp goes public, and Carl Porter gets into hot water when he crosses the wrong people on the docks, on “Revenge,” SUNDAY, NOVEMBER 25 (9:00-10:01 p.m., ET), on ABC.