- The Walking Dead Recap 11/29/15- Season 6, Ep. 8- Mid-Season Finale- Start To Finish
- The Real Housewives of Atlanta Recap 11/29/15- Season 8, Ep. 4- Rocky Boat Horror Story
- Mary-Kate Olsen Marries Much Older Fiance Olivier Sarkozy in Manhattan Ceremony
- General Hospital Recap for November 23 to November 27, 2015
- The Royal Family Debuts New Photos Of Princess Charlotte- See Them Here!
- Khloe Kardashian Hosts Thanksgiving At Her Home- Caitlyn Jenner, Scott Disick and Tyga Join In
- Pretty Little Liars Recap 11/25/15 Season 6 Special – Five Years Forward
- Scream Queens Recap 11/24/15 Season 1 Ep. 10 – Thanksgiving
- Limitless Recap: Arm-Aggedon 11/24/15
Revenge 11/25/12 Preview and Photos
When we last saw Revenge, Kara goes off the deep end when she almost shoots Victoria and Conrad for having her first husband, David Clarke killed. Thankfully, Aiden saves the day and Emily and Aiden work together to convince Kara to leave town for good.
Meanwhile Mason Treadwell agrees to go to jail after being framed for Gordon Murphy’s death with the hopes of eventually publishing the real Amanda Clarke story. Check out the complete recap here!!
In this week’s episode of Revenge, entitled “Lineage,” we see that hindsight is 20/20 when a flashback to 2006 has Victoria getting a surprise visit from her estranged mother, triggering memories of her tumultuous upbringing. Emily embarks on her first mission under Takeda’s training, where she meets Aiden and learns of his revenge path. 2006 is also the year Nolcorp goes public, and Carl Porter gets into hot water when he crosses the wrong people on the docks, on “Revenge,” SUNDAY, NOVEMBER 25 (9:00-10:01 p.m., ET), on ABC.