- Big Brother Recap 9/3/15 – Double Eviction – 6 Houseguests Remain – Who Went Home
- America’s Got Talent 2015 – What 5 Acts are in the Finals? Season 10
- America’s Got Talent 2015 Recap 9/1/15 – Semi-Final 1 Perform – Season 10
- Awkward Season 5 Premiere Recap 8/31/15 – ‘Naked and Betrayed’
- Faking It Recap 8/31/15 Season 2 Ep 11 – Stripped
- So You Think You Can Dance 2015 Season 12 Recap 8/31/15 – Top 6 Perform -Who Are the Top 4?
- Bachelor in Paradise Spoilers Season 2 Week 4 – 10 People Leave – Who Will it Be? One Week till Finale
- Catfish: The TV Show Recap 8/26/15- Devan & Rylan
- Total Divas Recap 8/25/15- Season 4, Ep. 8- It’s a Beautiful Life?
Rihanna Wants a ‘Husband and Kids One Day’
Mega-Pop Star, Rihanna, wants to have a husband and some kiddies one day. In a recent interview with dancer/host, Ellen DeGeneres, Rihanna was eager to tell Ellen about her mommy needs when asked about the possibility of starting a family:
“Eventually . . . absolutely,” Rihanna stated, adding that she’s not sure she would want to have kids without help from a boyfriend or husband. “I’m pretty sure I could handle it if I had to on my own, but that’s not what I’m striving for.”
Rihanna, who owns every single radio station in America, and whose songs play every 30 seconds, has been rumored to be back together with her boxing instructor, Chris Brown, a rumor that she has denied. Also, for the men out there that would like to get in Rihanna’s…umbrella, Rihanna, on what she likes to do on dates, said:
“My favorite thing to do would just be to stay on the couch and watch TV, or [lie] in the bed and watch TV.”
There you have it, guys and gals, own a television, and be successful, famous, good looking, and you too can be with, Rihanna!