- The Voice Sawyer Fredericks Sings ‘Simple Man’
- The Voice Koryn Hawthorne Sings ‘Girl on Fire’
- Kate Middleton Baby Birth to be Announced Via Twitter
- The Voice 2015 Recap 4/27/15 – The Final 8 Perform – Season 8
- Dancing With the Stars 2015 Recap 4/27/15 – Week 7 – Who Was Eliminated – Era Week
- Derek Hough Injured – Won’t Be Dancing on Dancing With the Stars
- Kate Middleton Baby News Update – To Be Induced – Did She Pass Her Due Date?
- Kim Kardashian Doesn’t Understand Bruce Jenner’s Transition to a Woman but Supports Him
- Video: Ellen DeGeneres and Matt Lauer End Prank War
- Photos: Ian Somerhalder and Nikki Reed Married in Secret Ceremony
Rihanna Wants a ‘Husband and Kids One Day’
Mega-Pop Star, Rihanna, wants to have a husband and some kiddies one day. In a recent interview with dancer/host, Ellen DeGeneres, Rihanna was eager to tell Ellen about her mommy needs when asked about the possibility of starting a family:
“Eventually . . . absolutely,” Rihanna stated, adding that she’s not sure she would want to have kids without help from a boyfriend or husband. “I’m pretty sure I could handle it if I had to on my own, but that’s not what I’m striving for.”
Rihanna, who owns every single radio station in America, and whose songs play every 30 seconds, has been rumored to be back together with her boxing instructor, Chris Brown, a rumor that she has denied. Also, for the men out there that would like to get in Rihanna’s…umbrella, Rihanna, on what she likes to do on dates, said:
“My favorite thing to do would just be to stay on the couch and watch TV, or [lie] in the bed and watch TV.”
There you have it, guys and gals, own a television, and be successful, famous, good looking, and you too can be with, Rihanna!