- Khloe Kardashian Hosts Thanksgiving At Her Home- Caitlyn Jenner, Scott Disick and Tyga Join In
- Pretty Little Liars Recap 11/25/15 Season 6 Special – Five Years Forward
- Scream Queens Recap 11/24/15 Season 1 Ep. 10 – Thanksgiving
- Limitless Recap: Arm-Aggedon 11/24/15
- The Voice 2015 Season 9 Recap 11/24/15 – Who are the Top 10?
- Kim Kardashian West Reveals That Her Baby Boy Is Breech- What Does That Mean For His Birth?
- Kaley Cuoco Covers Up Wedding Date Back Tattoo After Splitting From Ryan Sweeting- What Did She Get?
- Dancing With the Stars Season 21 – Season Finale Recap 11/24/15 – The Winner Is…..
- Julianne Hough’s First Photos As Sandy In “Grease: Live” Arrive Right Before DWTS Finale
Rihanna Wants a ‘Husband and Kids One Day’
Mega-Pop Star, Rihanna, wants to have a husband and some kiddies one day. In a recent interview with dancer/host, Ellen DeGeneres, Rihanna was eager to tell Ellen about her mommy needs when asked about the possibility of starting a family:
“Eventually . . . absolutely,” Rihanna stated, adding that she’s not sure she would want to have kids without help from a boyfriend or husband. “I’m pretty sure I could handle it if I had to on my own, but that’s not what I’m striving for.”
Rihanna, who owns every single radio station in America, and whose songs play every 30 seconds, has been rumored to be back together with her boxing instructor, Chris Brown, a rumor that she has denied. Also, for the men out there that would like to get in Rihanna’s…umbrella, Rihanna, on what she likes to do on dates, said:
“My favorite thing to do would just be to stay on the couch and watch TV, or [lie] in the bed and watch TV.”
There you have it, guys and gals, own a television, and be successful, famous, good looking, and you too can be with, Rihanna!