- Royal Baby Watch: Royal Delivery and Special Guests
- Royal Baby Watch: Did Kate Middleton and Prince William Announce They Are Expecting a Girl?
- Michelle Keegan Named Sexiest Woman in the World by FMH Followed by Kendall Jenner
- Grey’s Anatomy – Meredith Will Go On- Ellen Pompeo Speaks Out About Patrick Dempsey’s Death
- The Voice India Carney Sings ‘Over the Rainbow’
- Video: Noah Galloway Dances Jazz on Dancing With the Stars 4/27/15
- The Voice Sawyer Fredericks Sings ‘Simple Man’
- The Voice Koryn Hawthorne Sings ‘Girl on Fire’
- Kate Middleton Baby Birth to be Announced Via Twitter
- The Voice 2015 Recap 4/27/15 – The Final 8 Perform – Season 8
Teen Mom “Star” Jenelle Evans Engaged
Jenelle Evans, from MTV’s Teen Mom, is officially engaged. During last night’s episode of Teen Mom, as Evans was yelling “I’m such a f*** up!,” in what is being called the most accurate statement of the year, Evans was also tweeting and letting the world know that she had said “yes” to a proposal by her boyfriend, Courtland Keith Rogers.
On her Facebook, Evans gushes:
“I cried for like 30 minutes becuz I was so happy after I told him yes. Then told him “thank you” he said “why” I said “now I will have that family who’s loves me for me I never ever had.” I love u Courtland Keith Rogers. Ur my soulmate. I can’t wait to spend everyday of every second with u <3.”
Evans, when not writing like a fourteen year old girl, is dealing with other issues in her life, like her problems with the law, as well as not having custody of her son, Jace. Her very sane mother, Barbara Evans has custody of her son.