- America’s Got Talent 2015 Recap 9/1/15 – Semi-Final 1 Perform – Season 10
- Awkward Season 5 Premiere Recap 8/31/15 – ‘Naked and Betrayed’
- Faking It Recap 8/31/15 Season 2 Ep 11 – Stripped
- So You Think You Can Dance 2015 Season 12 Recap 8/31/15 – Top 6 Perform -Who Are the Top 4?
- Bachelor in Paradise Spoilers Season 2 Week 4 – 10 People Leave – Who Will it Be? One Week till Finale
- Catfish: The TV Show Recap 8/26/15- Devan & Rylan
- Total Divas Recap 8/25/15- Season 4, Ep. 8- It’s a Beautiful Life?
- So You Think You Can Dance Recap 8/24/15- Top 8 Perform + Elimination
- I Am Cait Recap 8/23/15- Take Pride
Teen Mom “Star” Jenelle Evans Engaged
Jenelle Evans, from MTV’s Teen Mom, is officially engaged. During last night’s episode of Teen Mom, as Evans was yelling “I’m such a f*** up!,” in what is being called the most accurate statement of the year, Evans was also tweeting and letting the world know that she had said “yes” to a proposal by her boyfriend, Courtland Keith Rogers.
On her Facebook, Evans gushes:
“I cried for like 30 minutes becuz I was so happy after I told him yes. Then told him “thank you” he said “why” I said “now I will have that family who’s loves me for me I never ever had.” I love u Courtland Keith Rogers. Ur my soulmate. I can’t wait to spend everyday of every second with u <3.”
Evans, when not writing like a fourteen year old girl, is dealing with other issues in her life, like her problems with the law, as well as not having custody of her son, Jace. Her very sane mother, Barbara Evans has custody of her son.