- Hillary Clinton Plays a Bartender on Saturday Night Live – Mocks Donald Trump
- Miley Cyrus Sings My Way While Saying Good Bye to Drake, Ariana, The Entourage Movie and More
- Video: Saturday Night Live Disses Taylor Swift’s Squad
- The Voice Season 9 Spoilers Battle Rounds – Who Won
- Demi Lovato Naked for Vanity Fair – No Make Up, No Clothes to Demonstrate Confidence
- General Hospital Recap for September 28 to October 2
- Dancing With the Stars Alek Skarlatos Talks About Shooting in Oregon at Umpqua College
- Dancing With the Stars 2015 Season 21 Spoilers Week 4 – Dance and Song – Most Memorable Year
- Video: The View’s Candace Cameron Bure Calls Justin Bieber a Sinner
Teen Mom “Star” Jenelle Evans Engaged
Jenelle Evans, from MTV’s Teen Mom, is officially engaged. During last night’s episode of Teen Mom, as Evans was yelling “I’m such a f*** up!,” in what is being called the most accurate statement of the year, Evans was also tweeting and letting the world know that she had said “yes” to a proposal by her boyfriend, Courtland Keith Rogers.
On her Facebook, Evans gushes:
“I cried for like 30 minutes becuz I was so happy after I told him yes. Then told him “thank you” he said “why” I said “now I will have that family who’s loves me for me I never ever had.” I love u Courtland Keith Rogers. Ur my soulmate. I can’t wait to spend everyday of every second with u <3.”
Evans, when not writing like a fourteen year old girl, is dealing with other issues in her life, like her problems with the law, as well as not having custody of her son, Jace. Her very sane mother, Barbara Evans has custody of her son.