- Is The Bachelorette Mocking the LGBT Community With Brokeback Bromance?
- Jersey Belle’s Jaime Primak Sullivan Talks ‘Doing it All,’ Marriage, Monogomy and More
- Ben Affleck and Jennifer Garner Spotted Out Together – Fighting Divorce Rumors?
- Mariah Carey Calls American Idol Fake and Boring – No Plans on Returning for Final Season
- It’s OVER For “The Bachelor” Stars Chris Soules and Whitney Bischoff – The Couple Breaks Up
- Giuliana Rancic Shuts Down the Haters With Cheeky Instagram Shot
- Lamar Odom Still Loves Khloe Kardashian – Will They Cancel the Divorce?
- “Biggest Loser” Winner Ali Vincent Weds Girlfriend!
- Hilary Duff Releases Video for Sparks – Released 5/28/15
- Jennifer Aniston’s Diet Secrets Revealed – Clean Eating
Teen Mom “Star” Jenelle Evans Engaged
Jenelle Evans, from MTV’s Teen Mom, is officially engaged. During last night’s episode of Teen Mom, as Evans was yelling “I’m such a f*** up!,” in what is being called the most accurate statement of the year, Evans was also tweeting and letting the world know that she had said “yes” to a proposal by her boyfriend, Courtland Keith Rogers.
On her Facebook, Evans gushes:
“I cried for like 30 minutes becuz I was so happy after I told him yes. Then told him “thank you” he said “why” I said “now I will have that family who’s loves me for me I never ever had.” I love u Courtland Keith Rogers. Ur my soulmate. I can’t wait to spend everyday of every second with u <3.”
Evans, when not writing like a fourteen year old girl, is dealing with other issues in her life, like her problems with the law, as well as not having custody of her son, Jace. Her very sane mother, Barbara Evans has custody of her son.