- Jill’s Steals and Deals – 5/6/15 – Pillows, Candles, Lotions as Seen on The Today Show
- Royal Baby Watch: Princess Charlotte’s First Days At Home
- Princess Charlotte Meets the Queen
- Rosie O’Donnell’s Ex Michelle Rounds a No Show at Court
- Married at First Sight Recap 5/5/15 – Ep 8 ‘Adjusting to Married Life’
- Dance Moms Recap 5/5/15- Season 5, Ep. 18- Showdown in Pittsburgh, Part 2
- Dancing With the Stars Results Show 5/5/15 – Who Was Eliminated? Who are the Final Four?
- The Voice 2015 Recap 5/5/15- Season 8- Who Are the Top 5?
- Bruce Jenner Tells Kids He’s Transitioning on KUWTK (VIDEO)
- Beyonce, J. Lo and Kim Kardashian Nearly Naked for Met Gala 2015
The Voice Cody Belew: “The Best” 11/12/12 Video Top 12
Cody takes on a Tina Turner classic, “The Best” on The Voice Top 12 Live Playoffs.
Cody’s Song “The Best” – What an incredibly interesting choice for Cody. However, his t-shirt has a deeeeeep v-neck, and I am not a fan. I can get past the sequined, slightly peplum blazer he’s wearing – but the deep v-neck isn’t very flattering. That said, Cody is doing a great job with this song and if I heard it on the radio I’d probably be inclined to start jamming out. He stayed pretty true to the original (well, as true as he could seeing as though the original is sung by a woman) and I think Ms. Tina Turner would be proud.
Judges’ Comments: Adam tells Cody that he sounded great, but he completely owned the stage and Blake “Entertainer of the Year” Shelton agreed. Christina tells Cody that she would love to see even more “up tempo” songs from Cody because she would like to see more “bopping around the stage.” Cee Lo tells Cody that one of his favorite things about him is that he’s “so free” and that he doesn’t let the competition make him “cold” or “callous.”
Watch Cody’s wonderful performance video on Page 2!!