- Kelly Rutherford Wins Temporary Sole Custody of Her Children
- Did TLC Know Josh Duggar was a Molester and Cover it Up to Make Money?
- Demi Lovato Compares Her Love with Wilmer Valderama to Scandal’s Olivia Pope and Fritz’s
- The Bachelorette 2015 Kaitlyn Spoilers 5/26/15 – Week 2 – With Amy Schumer
- General Hospital Recap for May 18, 2015 to May 22, 2015
- TLC to Cancel ’19 Kids and Counting’ Following Josh Duggar Molestation News?
- Kelly Rutherford’s International Custody Battle Gets Uglier Over Passports
- Mama June Blasts TLC For Supporting Duggar Family After Sexual Abuse Revelations
- Elle Magazine Uses Photo of Breast Feeding Model Nicole Trunfio for Cover
- Josh Duggar Makes Selfish Statement – Apologizes for Molesting Sisters and Others
Voice of Elmo Accused of Sex With Underage Boy
The voice of Elmo, Kevin Clash, has been accused of engaging in a sexual relationship with a teenage boy.
A 23-year-old man claims he and Clash began the relationship seven years ago, when he was just 16.
Clash has reportedly acknowledged being involved with the unidentified man as an adult, but denies the accusations that their sexual history began when the man was still underage. According to TMZ, Sesame has met with the young man and have determined that the underage sex allegations are unsubstantiated.
Clash is currently on a leave of absence from Sesame Street as a result of emails between the voice of Elmo and the accuser that were deemed inappropriate by Sesame. Clash calls the allegations false and defamatory.
In a statement to TMZ, Clash stated,
“I had a relationship with [the accuser]. It was between two consenting adults and I am deeply saddened that he is trying to make it into something it was not.”
Sesame Workshop officials said Elmo is alive and well,
“Elmo is bigger than any one person and will continue to be an integral part of Sesame Street to engage, educate and inspire children around the world.”
Read more: http://www.tmz.com#ixzz2C1PCCwVM
True or not – Elmo’s name will forever be associated with a man who “may or may not” have had sex with an underage boy.