- TLC to Cancel ’19 Kids and Counting’ Following Josh Duggar Molestation News?
- Kelly Rutherford’s International Custody Battle Gets Uglier Over Passports
- Mama June Blasts TLC For Supporting Duggar Family After Sexual Abuse Revelations
- Elle Magazine Uses Photo of Breast Feeding Model Nicole Trunfio for Cover
- Josh Duggar Makes Selfish Statement – Apologizes for Molesting Sisters and Others
- Netflix June 2015 Line-Up!
- Josh Duggar Allegedly Admitted to Molesting Minors – 5 Kids and Counting
- Kim Kardashian, Cold Play, One Direction and More Celebrate Red Nose Day
- Zayn Malik Quit One Direction Over Yoko Problem
- Deal and Steals 5/21/15 – Wedding Items – Shoes, Invites as Seen on GMA
The Voice Nicholas David “Power of Love” 11/12/12 Top 12 Video
Nicholas David on Team Cee Lo sang “The Power of Love” on The Voice Top 12 Live Playoffs.
Nicholas’s Song “Power of Love” – I enjoyed this rendition of “Power of Love,” and the crowd did too. They were just going completely wild the entire time. However, I don’t think I can see Nicholas winning the entire thing, especially when he’s up against people like Trevin and Amanda.
Judges’ Comments: Adam tells Nicholas that he felt like he was “trying to catch up” with the song, as it was a bit more upbeat than Nicholas’s typical style, while Blake says that one of the things they love about him is that every time he performs he does something in a new and exciting way. His coach, Cee Lo, heaps on the praise, saying that his uniqueness is his defining factor (uhm, yeah) and that he loves seeing him perform.
Watch Nick’s performance video on Page 2!!