- Teen Wolf Recap Season 5 8/3/2015 “Strange Frequencies”
- American Ninja Warrior Recap 8/3/15 – Orlando Finals with Flip Rodriguez, Drew Dreschel
- So You Think You Can Dance Recap 8/3/15- Top 16 Perform Live + Elimination
- Bachelor in Paradise 2015 Season 2 Ep 1 Recap 8/2/15
- I Am Cait Recap 8/2/15- Season 1, Ep. 2- The Road Trip – Part 1
- True Detective Recap 8/2/15 Season 2 Episode 7: Black Maps and Motel Rooms
- Big Brother Season 17 – 2015 – Spoilers Week 6 – Who is HoH, Nominees, PoV Winner
- Catfish: The TV Show Recap 7/29/15- Thad & Sara
- Dance Moms Recap 7/28/15- Baby Dance Mama Drama
The Voice Nicholas David “Power of Love” 11/12/12 Top 12 Video
Nicholas David on Team Cee Lo sang “The Power of Love” on The Voice Top 12 Live Playoffs.
Nicholas’s Song “Power of Love” – I enjoyed this rendition of “Power of Love,” and the crowd did too. They were just going completely wild the entire time. However, I don’t think I can see Nicholas winning the entire thing, especially when he’s up against people like Trevin and Amanda.
Judges’ Comments: Adam tells Nicholas that he felt like he was “trying to catch up” with the song, as it was a bit more upbeat than Nicholas’s typical style, while Blake says that one of the things they love about him is that every time he performs he does something in a new and exciting way. His coach, Cee Lo, heaps on the praise, saying that his uniqueness is his defining factor (uhm, yeah) and that he loves seeing him perform.
Watch Nick’s performance video on Page 2!!