- Khloe Kardashian Hosts Thanksgiving At Her Home- Caitlyn Jenner, Scott Disick and Tyga Join In
- Pretty Little Liars Recap 11/25/15 Season 6 Special – Five Years Forward
- Scream Queens Recap 11/24/15 Season 1 Ep. 10 – Thanksgiving
- Limitless Recap: Arm-Aggedon 11/24/15
- The Voice 2015 Season 9 Recap 11/24/15 – Who are the Top 10?
- Kim Kardashian West Reveals That Her Baby Boy Is Breech- What Does That Mean For His Birth?
- Kaley Cuoco Covers Up Wedding Date Back Tattoo After Splitting From Ryan Sweeting- What Did She Get?
- Dancing With the Stars Season 21 – Season Finale Recap 11/24/15 – The Winner Is…..
- Julianne Hough’s First Photos As Sandy In “Grease: Live” Arrive Right Before DWTS Finale
The Voice Nicholas David “Power of Love” 11/12/12 Top 12 Video
Nicholas David on Team Cee Lo sang “The Power of Love” on The Voice Top 12 Live Playoffs.
Nicholas’s Song “Power of Love” – I enjoyed this rendition of “Power of Love,” and the crowd did too. They were just going completely wild the entire time. However, I don’t think I can see Nicholas winning the entire thing, especially when he’s up against people like Trevin and Amanda.
Judges’ Comments: Adam tells Nicholas that he felt like he was “trying to catch up” with the song, as it was a bit more upbeat than Nicholas’s typical style, while Blake says that one of the things they love about him is that every time he performs he does something in a new and exciting way. His coach, Cee Lo, heaps on the praise, saying that his uniqueness is his defining factor (uhm, yeah) and that he loves seeing him perform.
Watch Nick’s performance video on Page 2!!