- Awkward Season 5 Premiere Recap 8/31/15 – ‘Naked and Betrayed’
- Faking It Recap 8/31/15 Season 2 Ep 11 – Stripped
- So You Think You Can Dance 2015 Season 12 Recap 8/31/15 – Top 6 Perform -Who Are the Top 4?
- Bachelor in Paradise Spoilers Season 2 Week 4 – 10 People Leave – Who Will it Be? One Week till Finale
- Catfish: The TV Show Recap 8/26/15- Devan & Rylan
- Total Divas Recap 8/25/15- Season 4, Ep. 8- It’s a Beautiful Life?
- So You Think You Can Dance Recap 8/24/15- Top 8 Perform + Elimination
- I Am Cait Recap 8/23/15- Take Pride
- Bachelor in Paradise 2015 Spoilers Season 2 Week 4 – Samantha Dumps Joe
The Voice Nicholas David “Power of Love” 11/12/12 Top 12 Video
Nicholas David on Team Cee Lo sang “The Power of Love” on The Voice Top 12 Live Playoffs.
Nicholas’s Song “Power of Love” – I enjoyed this rendition of “Power of Love,” and the crowd did too. They were just going completely wild the entire time. However, I don’t think I can see Nicholas winning the entire thing, especially when he’s up against people like Trevin and Amanda.
Judges’ Comments: Adam tells Nicholas that he felt like he was “trying to catch up” with the song, as it was a bit more upbeat than Nicholas’s typical style, while Blake says that one of the things they love about him is that every time he performs he does something in a new and exciting way. His coach, Cee Lo, heaps on the praise, saying that his uniqueness is his defining factor (uhm, yeah) and that he loves seeing him perform.
Watch Nick’s performance video on Page 2!!