- Kate Middleton Baby Birth to be Announced Via Twitter
- The Voice 2015 Recap 4/27/15 – The Final 8 Perform – Season 8
- Dancing With the Stars 2015 Recap 4/27/15 – Week 7 – Who Was Eliminated – Era Week
- Derek Hough Injured – Won’t Be Dancing on Dancing With the Stars
- Kate Middleton Baby News Update – To Be Induced – Did She Pass Her Due Date?
- Kim Kardashian Doesn’t Understand Bruce Jenner’s Transition to a Woman but Supports Him
- Video: Ellen DeGeneres and Matt Lauer End Prank War
- Photos: Ian Somerhalder and Nikki Reed Married in Secret Ceremony
- The Royals Recap: Your Sovereignty of Reason 4/26/15
- Mama June Comes Out As Bisexual; Criticizes Pregnant Daughter!
12/12/12 What Does it Mean?
Today is December 12, 2012 also known as 12/12/12, a date we won’t see again for a century.
So what is the significance of 12/12/12 and why are thousands of people running to the altar so they can have their special day be even more special?
12/12/12 is the last time we will see a repeating number date until Jan. 1, 2101.
The number 12 holds significance in our culture for many reasons. There are 12 months in a year, 12 inches in a foot, 12 days of Christmas and 12 signs of the zodiac. There are a dozen people in a jury. We also group many things – baked goods, cans of beer, roses, the hours of the day – into sets of 12. The number 12 is easily divided by 2, 3, 4, and 6.
For some, that’s reason enough to get married. One Las Vegas wedding chapel is expecting 10 times the number of weddings it normally sees on a Wednesday, according to CNN.
Today on 12/12/12 at 12:12 what will you be doing?