- Teen Wolf Recap Season 5 8/3/2015 “Strange Frequencies”
- American Ninja Warrior Recap 8/3/15 – Orlando Finals with Flip Rodriguez, Drew Dreschel
- So You Think You Can Dance Recap 8/3/15- Top 16 Perform Live + Elimination
- Bachelor in Paradise 2015 Season 2 Ep 1 Recap 8/2/15
- I Am Cait Recap 8/2/15- Season 1, Ep. 2- The Road Trip – Part 1
- True Detective Recap 8/2/15 Season 2 Episode 7: Black Maps and Motel Rooms
- Big Brother Season 17 – 2015 – Spoilers Week 6 – Who is HoH, Nominees, PoV Winner
- Catfish: The TV Show Recap 7/29/15- Thad & Sara
- Dance Moms Recap 7/28/15- Baby Dance Mama Drama
12/12/12 What Does it Mean?
Today is December 12, 2012 also known as 12/12/12, a date we won’t see again for a century.
So what is the significance of 12/12/12 and why are thousands of people running to the altar so they can have their special day be even more special?
12/12/12 is the last time we will see a repeating number date until Jan. 1, 2101.
The number 12 holds significance in our culture for many reasons. There are 12 months in a year, 12 inches in a foot, 12 days of Christmas and 12 signs of the zodiac. There are a dozen people in a jury. We also group many things – baked goods, cans of beer, roses, the hours of the day – into sets of 12. The number 12 is easily divided by 2, 3, 4, and 6.
For some, that’s reason enough to get married. One Las Vegas wedding chapel is expecting 10 times the number of weddings it normally sees on a Wednesday, according to CNN.
Today on 12/12/12 at 12:12 what will you be doing?