- TLC to Cancel ’19 Kids and Counting’ Following Josh Duggar Molestation News?
- Kelly Rutherford’s International Custody Battle Gets Uglier Over Passports
- Mama June Blasts TLC For Supporting Duggar Family After Sexual Abuse Revelations
- Elle Magazine Uses Photo of Breast Feeding Model Nicole Trunfio for Cover
- Josh Duggar Makes Selfish Statement – Apologizes for Molesting Sisters and Others
- Netflix June 2015 Line-Up!
- Josh Duggar Allegedly Admitted to Molesting Minors – 5 Kids and Counting
- Kim Kardashian, Cold Play, One Direction and More Celebrate Red Nose Day
- Zayn Malik Quit One Direction Over Yoko Problem
- Deal and Steals 5/21/15 – Wedding Items – Shoes, Invites as Seen on GMA
12/12/12 What Does it Mean?
Today is December 12, 2012 also known as 12/12/12, a date we won’t see again for a century.
So what is the significance of 12/12/12 and why are thousands of people running to the altar so they can have their special day be even more special?
12/12/12 is the last time we will see a repeating number date until Jan. 1, 2101.
The number 12 holds significance in our culture for many reasons. There are 12 months in a year, 12 inches in a foot, 12 days of Christmas and 12 signs of the zodiac. There are a dozen people in a jury. We also group many things – baked goods, cans of beer, roses, the hours of the day – into sets of 12. The number 12 is easily divided by 2, 3, 4, and 6.
For some, that’s reason enough to get married. One Las Vegas wedding chapel is expecting 10 times the number of weddings it normally sees on a Wednesday, according to CNN.
Today on 12/12/12 at 12:12 what will you be doing?