- So You Think You Can Dance Recap 7/6/15- Who Are the Top 20?
- True Detective Recap 7/5/15 Season 2 Episode 3 Maybe Tomorrow
- The Bachelorette Kaitlyn Spoilers – The Final One Confirmed – The Winner
- Big Brother 2015 Season 17 Spoilers Week 2 – HoH, Nominees, PoV Winner
- Big Brother 2015 Season 17 Recap 7/2/15 – Week 1 – Who Went Home and New HoH
- Scream: The TV Series Recap 6/30/15- Pilot
- Dance Moms Recap 6/30/15- Abby vs. Kira
- Pretty Little Liars Recap 6/30/15- Season 6, Ep. 5- She’s No Angel
- So You Think You Can Dance Recap 6/29/15- Season 12, Ep. 5- Vegas Callbacks #1
12/12/12 What Does it Mean?
Today is December 12, 2012 also known as 12/12/12, a date we won’t see again for a century.
So what is the significance of 12/12/12 and why are thousands of people running to the altar so they can have their special day be even more special?
12/12/12 is the last time we will see a repeating number date until Jan. 1, 2101.
The number 12 holds significance in our culture for many reasons. There are 12 months in a year, 12 inches in a foot, 12 days of Christmas and 12 signs of the zodiac. There are a dozen people in a jury. We also group many things – baked goods, cans of beer, roses, the hours of the day – into sets of 12. The number 12 is easily divided by 2, 3, 4, and 6.
For some, that’s reason enough to get married. One Las Vegas wedding chapel is expecting 10 times the number of weddings it normally sees on a Wednesday, according to CNN.
Today on 12/12/12 at 12:12 what will you be doing?