- Deals and Steals as Seen on Good Morning America – Alex and Ani, Leggings and More
- Justin Bieber Naked Photo Released Without His Consent #RespectJustinsPrivacy
- Dancing With the Stars Rumer Willis Dating Bachelor Chris Soules?
- Dancing With the Stars 2015 Season 21 Switch Up Partners Revealed
- Jay Leno Returns to Tonight Show With Monologue for Jimmy Fallon
- Limitless Recap: The Legend of Marcos Ramos 10/6/15
- Agents of SHIELD Recap 10/06/15 Season 3 Ep. 2 “Purpose in the Machine”
- Scream Queens Recap 10/6/15 Season 1 Ep. 4 – Haunted House
- YouTube Star Caleb Logan Bratayley – Cause of Death Revealed
12/12/12 What Does it Mean?
Today is December 12, 2012 also known as 12/12/12, a date we won’t see again for a century.
So what is the significance of 12/12/12 and why are thousands of people running to the altar so they can have their special day be even more special?
12/12/12 is the last time we will see a repeating number date until Jan. 1, 2101.
The number 12 holds significance in our culture for many reasons. There are 12 months in a year, 12 inches in a foot, 12 days of Christmas and 12 signs of the zodiac. There are a dozen people in a jury. We also group many things – baked goods, cans of beer, roses, the hours of the day – into sets of 12. The number 12 is easily divided by 2, 3, 4, and 6.
For some, that’s reason enough to get married. One Las Vegas wedding chapel is expecting 10 times the number of weddings it normally sees on a Wednesday, according to CNN.
Today on 12/12/12 at 12:12 what will you be doing?