- Mama June Blasts TLC For Supporting Duggar Family After Sexual Abuse Revelations
- Elle Magazine Uses Photo of Breast Feeding Model Nicole Trunfio for Cover
- Josh Duggar Makes Selfish Statement – Apologizes for Molesting Sisters and Others
- Netflix June 2015 Line-Up!
- Josh Duggar Allegedly Admitted to Molesting Minors – 5 Kids and Counting
- Kim Kardashian, Cold Play, One Direction and More Celebrate Red Nose Day
- Zayn Malik Quit One Direction Over Yoko Problem
- Deal and Steals 5/21/15 – Wedding Items – Shoes, Invites as Seen on GMA
- One Direction’s Liam Payne Speaks Out About Zayn Malik’s Departure
- Bill Cosby May Face Music in Rape Claims
Amy Winehouse Death Inquest to be Heard Again
The inquest into the death of Amy Winehouse will be re-heard next month. Officials in London say the original inquest was overseen by a coroner who lacked the proper qualifications.
A new hearing will take place on January 8.
Winehouse was found dead near her London home in July 2011. An inquest into the cause of her death in October 2011 found that the singer had died of accidental alcohol poisoning.
Assistant deputy coroner, Suzanne Greenaway, oversaw the inquest. She resigned the next month after her qualifications were questioned. She was appointed the position of assistant deputy coroner by her husband, Andrew Reid, the coroner for inner north London. He was suspended and then resigned earlier this month.
Winehouse’s family had not requested a new hearing.
Written by Michelle Wincott