- The Walking Dead Recap 11/29/15- Season 6, Ep. 8- Mid-Season Finale- Start To Finish
- The Real Housewives of Atlanta Recap 11/29/15- Season 8, Ep. 4- Rocky Boat Horror Story
- Mary-Kate Olsen Marries Much Older Fiance Olivier Sarkozy in Manhattan Ceremony
- General Hospital Recap for November 23 to November 27, 2015
- The Royal Family Debuts New Photos Of Princess Charlotte- See Them Here!
- Khloe Kardashian Hosts Thanksgiving At Her Home- Caitlyn Jenner, Scott Disick and Tyga Join In
- Pretty Little Liars Recap 11/25/15 Season 6 Special – Five Years Forward
- Scream Queens Recap 11/24/15 Season 1 Ep. 10 – Thanksgiving
- Limitless Recap: Arm-Aggedon 11/24/15
Amy Winehouse Death Inquest to be Heard Again
The inquest into the death of Amy Winehouse will be re-heard next month. Officials in London say the original inquest was overseen by a coroner who lacked the proper qualifications.
A new hearing will take place on January 8.
Winehouse was found dead near her London home in July 2011. An inquest into the cause of her death in October 2011 found that the singer had died of accidental alcohol poisoning.
Assistant deputy coroner, Suzanne Greenaway, oversaw the inquest. She resigned the next month after her qualifications were questioned. She was appointed the position of assistant deputy coroner by her husband, Andrew Reid, the coroner for inner north London. He was suspended and then resigned earlier this month.
Winehouse’s family had not requested a new hearing.
Written by Michelle Wincott