- Scream Queens Recap 10/6/15 Season 1 Ep. 4 – Haunted House
- YouTube Star Caleb Logan Bratayley – Cause of Death Revealed
- The Voice Dustin Christensen Sings Downtown Train – 4 Chair Turn Around
- Dancing With the Stars Recap 10/5/15 – Season 21 Ep. 5 Who Was Eliminated? – The Most Memorable Year
- The Voice Season 9 Blind Auditions Night 5 Recap 10/5/15 – Spoilers
- Blindspot Recap 10/5/15 Season 1 Episode 3 “Eight Slim Grins”
- Minority Report Recap 10/5/15 Season 1 Episode 3 “Hawk-Eye”
- Good Wife Archie Panjabi Confirms Feud with Julianna Margulies – No Denying It Anymore
- Kardashian and Jenner Family Labeled as First Family – America Says NEVER!
Amy Winehouse Death Inquest to be Heard Again
The inquest into the death of Amy Winehouse will be re-heard next month. Officials in London say the original inquest was overseen by a coroner who lacked the proper qualifications.
A new hearing will take place on January 8.
Winehouse was found dead near her London home in July 2011. An inquest into the cause of her death in October 2011 found that the singer had died of accidental alcohol poisoning.
Assistant deputy coroner, Suzanne Greenaway, oversaw the inquest. She resigned the next month after her qualifications were questioned. She was appointed the position of assistant deputy coroner by her husband, Andrew Reid, the coroner for inner north London. He was suspended and then resigned earlier this month.
Winehouse’s family had not requested a new hearing.
Written by Michelle Wincott