- Scream: The TV Series Recap 6/30/15- Pilot
- Dance Moms Recap 6/30/15- Abby vs. Kira
- Pretty Little Liars Recap 6/30/15- Season 6, Ep. 5- She’s No Angel
- So You Think You Can Dance Recap 6/29/15- Season 12, Ep. 5- Vegas Callbacks #1
- True Detective Recap 6/28/15 Season 2 Episode 2: Night Finds You
- Return to Amish Recap 6/28/15- Season 2, Ep. 5- Other Side of the Fence
- Big Brother 2015 – 17 Spoilers Week 1 – Veto Winner and Drama in the House
- Big Brother 2015 Season 17 – Spoilers Week 1 – HOH, Nominees, Battle of the Block
- General Hospital Recap for 6/22/15 – 6/26/15
Amy Winehouse Death Inquest to be Heard Again
The inquest into the death of Amy Winehouse will be re-heard next month. Officials in London say the original inquest was overseen by a coroner who lacked the proper qualifications.
A new hearing will take place on January 8.
Winehouse was found dead near her London home in July 2011. An inquest into the cause of her death in October 2011 found that the singer had died of accidental alcohol poisoning.
Assistant deputy coroner, Suzanne Greenaway, oversaw the inquest. She resigned the next month after her qualifications were questioned. She was appointed the position of assistant deputy coroner by her husband, Andrew Reid, the coroner for inner north London. He was suspended and then resigned earlier this month.
Winehouse’s family had not requested a new hearing.
Written by Michelle Wincott