- Bachelor in Paradise 2015 Season 2 Ep 1 Recap 8/2/15
- I Am Cait Recap 8/2/15- Season 1, Ep. 2- The Road Trip – Part 1
- True Detective Recap 8/2/15 Season 2 Episode 7: Black Maps and Motel Rooms
- Big Brother Season 17 – 2015 – Spoilers Week 6 – Who is HoH, Nominees, PoV Winner
- Catfish: The TV Show Recap 7/29/15- Thad & Sara
- Dance Moms Recap 7/28/15- Baby Dance Mama Drama
- Total Divas Recap 7/28/15- Season 4, Ep. 4- Divas on Overdrive
- Pretty Little Liars Recap 7/28/15 Season 6 Episode 8 – FrAmed
- I Am Cait Recap 7/26/15- Series Premiere- Meeting Cait
Amy Winehouse Death Inquest to be Heard Again
The inquest into the death of Amy Winehouse will be re-heard next month. Officials in London say the original inquest was overseen by a coroner who lacked the proper qualifications.
A new hearing will take place on January 8.
Winehouse was found dead near her London home in July 2011. An inquest into the cause of her death in October 2011 found that the singer had died of accidental alcohol poisoning.
Assistant deputy coroner, Suzanne Greenaway, oversaw the inquest. She resigned the next month after her qualifications were questioned. She was appointed the position of assistant deputy coroner by her husband, Andrew Reid, the coroner for inner north London. He was suspended and then resigned earlier this month.
Winehouse’s family had not requested a new hearing.
Written by Michelle Wincott