- Michelle Keegan Named Sexiest Woman in the World by FMH Followed by Kendall Jenner
- Grey’s Anatomy – Meredith Will Go On- Ellen Pompeo Speaks Out About Patrick Dempsey’s Death
- The Voice India Carney Sings ‘Over the Rainbow’
- Video: Noah Galloway Dances Jazz on Dancing With the Stars 4/27/15
- The Voice Sawyer Fredericks Sings ‘Simple Man’
- The Voice Koryn Hawthorne Sings ‘Girl on Fire’
- Kate Middleton Baby Birth to be Announced Via Twitter
- The Voice 2015 Recap 4/27/15 – The Final 8 Perform – Season 8
- Dancing With the Stars 2015 Recap 4/27/15 – Week 7 – Who Was Eliminated – Era Week
- Derek Hough Injured – Won’t Be Dancing on Dancing With the Stars
The Bachelorette Emily Maynard and Jef Holmes Back Together
There is nothing like a wedding to get people all romantic and wanting their ex. The Bachelorette, Emily Maynard is no different. After attending the wedding of another Bachelorette, Ashley Hebert to the love of her life, who she also met on television, J.P. Rosenbaum, it must have gotten Maynard thinking.
Emily and her ex-fiance, Jef Holmes have been spotted on a number of dates lately and were spotting holding hands at a Charlotte, N.C. mall.
While Emily is said to still be in love with Jef, Hollywood Life is claiming Jef is interested in being famous. It wasn’t too long ago that Emily was allegedly the one looking for fame.
After Emily attended the wedding of Ashley and J.P. she started to “think maybe I shouldn’t throw in the towel just yet.”
With the new season of The Bachelor beginning on Jan. 7th, with Sean Lowe, will people be asking who’s Jef Holmes? One can only wish.