- Jay Leno Returns to Tonight Show With Monologue for Jimmy Fallon
- Limitless Recap: The Legend of Marcos Ramos 10/6/15
- Agents of SHIELD Recap 10/06/15 Season 3 Ep. 2 “True Purpose”
- Scream Queens Recap 10/6/15 Season 1 Ep. 4 – Haunted House
- YouTube Star Caleb Logan Bratayley – Cause of Death Revealed
- The Voice Dustin Christensen Sings Downtown Train – 4 Chair Turn Around
- Dancing With the Stars Recap 10/5/15 – Season 21 Ep. 5 Who Was Eliminated? – The Most Memorable Year
- The Voice Season 9 Blind Auditions Night 5 Recap 10/5/15 – Spoilers
- Blindspot Recap 10/5/15 Season 1 Episode 3 “Eight Slim Grins”
The Bachelorette Emily Maynard and Jef Holmes Back Together
There is nothing like a wedding to get people all romantic and wanting their ex. The Bachelorette, Emily Maynard is no different. After attending the wedding of another Bachelorette, Ashley Hebert to the love of her life, who she also met on television, J.P. Rosenbaum, it must have gotten Maynard thinking.
Emily and her ex-fiance, Jef Holmes have been spotted on a number of dates lately and were spotting holding hands at a Charlotte, N.C. mall.
While Emily is said to still be in love with Jef, Hollywood Life is claiming Jef is interested in being famous. It wasn’t too long ago that Emily was allegedly the one looking for fame.
After Emily attended the wedding of Ashley and J.P. she started to “think maybe I shouldn’t throw in the towel just yet.”
With the new season of The Bachelor beginning on Jan. 7th, with Sean Lowe, will people be asking who’s Jef Holmes? One can only wish.