- True Detective Recap 7/5/15 Season 2 Episode 3 Maybe Tomorrow
- The Bachelorette Kaitlyn Spoilers – The Final One Confirmed – The Winner
- Big Brother 2015 Season 17 Spoilers Week 2 – HoH, Nominees, PoV Winner
- Big Brother 2015 Season 17 Recap 7/2/15 – Week 1 – Who Went Home and New HoH
- Scream: The TV Series Recap 6/30/15- Pilot
- Dance Moms Recap 6/30/15- Abby vs. Kira
- Pretty Little Liars Recap 6/30/15- Season 6, Ep. 5- She’s No Angel
- So You Think You Can Dance Recap 6/29/15- Season 12, Ep. 5- Vegas Callbacks #1
- True Detective Recap 6/28/15 Season 2 Episode 2: Night Finds You
The Bachelorette Emily Maynard and Jef Holmes Back Together
There is nothing like a wedding to get people all romantic and wanting their ex. The Bachelorette, Emily Maynard is no different. After attending the wedding of another Bachelorette, Ashley Hebert to the love of her life, who she also met on television, J.P. Rosenbaum, it must have gotten Maynard thinking.
Emily and her ex-fiance, Jef Holmes have been spotted on a number of dates lately and were spotting holding hands at a Charlotte, N.C. mall.
While Emily is said to still be in love with Jef, Hollywood Life is claiming Jef is interested in being famous. It wasn’t too long ago that Emily was allegedly the one looking for fame.
After Emily attended the wedding of Ashley and J.P. she started to “think maybe I shouldn’t throw in the towel just yet.”
With the new season of The Bachelor beginning on Jan. 7th, with Sean Lowe, will people be asking who’s Jef Holmes? One can only wish.