- Minority Report 11/30/15 Season 1 Episode 10 “Everybody Runs”
- How the “Fast and Furious” Cast Honored Paul Walker On the Second Anniversary of His Death
- Early Renewals and Cancelations In- Which Shows Are Safe and Which Are In Danger?
- Tim Tebow and Olivia Culpo Break Up- Is His Virginity To Blame?
- The Voice Season 9 Recap 11/30/15 – The Top 10 Perform
- The Walking Dead Recap 11/29/15- Season 6, Ep. 8- Mid-Season Finale- Start To Finish
- The Real Housewives of Atlanta Recap 11/29/15- Season 8, Ep. 4- Rocky Boat Horror Story
- Mary-Kate Olsen Marries Much Older Fiance Olivier Sarkozy in Manhattan Ceremony
- General Hospital Recap for November 23 to November 27, 2015
The Bachelorette Emily Maynard and Jef Holmes Back Together
There is nothing like a wedding to get people all romantic and wanting their ex. The Bachelorette, Emily Maynard is no different. After attending the wedding of another Bachelorette, Ashley Hebert to the love of her life, who she also met on television, J.P. Rosenbaum, it must have gotten Maynard thinking.
Emily and her ex-fiance, Jef Holmes have been spotted on a number of dates lately and were spotting holding hands at a Charlotte, N.C. mall.
While Emily is said to still be in love with Jef, Hollywood Life is claiming Jef is interested in being famous. It wasn’t too long ago that Emily was allegedly the one looking for fame.
After Emily attended the wedding of Ashley and J.P. she started to “think maybe I shouldn’t throw in the towel just yet.”
With the new season of The Bachelor beginning on Jan. 7th, with Sean Lowe, will people be asking who’s Jef Holmes? One can only wish.