- Minority Report 11/30/15 Season 1 Episode 10 “Everybody Runs”
- How the “Fast and Furious” Cast Honored Paul Walker On the Second Anniversary of His Death
- Early Renewals and Cancelations In- Which Shows Are Safe and Which Are In Danger?
- Tim Tebow and Olivia Culpo Break Up- Is His Virginity To Blame?
- The Voice Season 9 Recap 11/30/15 – The Top 10 Perform
- The Walking Dead Recap 11/29/15- Season 6, Ep. 8- Mid-Season Finale- Start To Finish
- The Real Housewives of Atlanta Recap 11/29/15- Season 8, Ep. 4- Rocky Boat Horror Story
- Mary-Kate Olsen Marries Much Older Fiance Olivier Sarkozy in Manhattan Ceremony
- General Hospital Recap for November 23 to November 27, 2015
Biggest Loser Lindsay Bravo Bio and Video
The Biggest Loser returns for season 14, January 6 on NBC with 18 new contestants including:
Hometown: Fillmore, California
Eighth grader Lindsay Bravo says she hopes that going on “The Biggest Loser” will help motivate others to change their lives and be healthy. She thinks she can be a good role model for kids watching at home, hoping viewers will see her and think, “If she can do it, I can do it too.” Lindsay was born in Santa Paula, California, and has grown up nearby in Fillmore, with an older brother and two older sisters. Weight became an issue for her at the age of 8 when her parents divorced. The change in the family dynamic was a catalyst for starting her weight gain, and as the baby of the family, she was often given whatever she wanted in terms of food. In sixth and seventh grade, Lindsay was a cheerleader and really enjoyed it. But she ultimately quit the sport when others began teasing Lindsay about her size. She has faced other weight-related challenges as well, from struggling to do some types of exercise to getting out of breath quickly whenever she does anything physical. It’s also a challenge to find cute clothes that come in her size – the jeans and shirts she likes often don’t fit. Now ready to make a change, she says, “I really want to get healthy and enjoy doing things I haven’t tried because of my weight.” Lindsay enjoys baking, swimming and dancing, and hopes to be either a pediatric surgeon or an OB/GYN when she grows up. When she gets healthy, Lindsay looks forward to being a flyer for a cheerleading squad, not the one holding the flyer. She also looks forward to trying out for school sports, shopping for new clothes, being able to wear a two-piece bathing suit and most of all, feeling healthy and confident.
Watch Lindsay’s video on page 2!!