- Jill’s Steals and Deals – 5/6/15 – Pillows, Candles, Lotions as Seen on The Today Show
- Royal Baby Watch: Princess Charlotte’s First Days At Home
- Princess Charlotte Meets the Queen
- Rosie O’Donnell’s Ex Michelle Rounds a No Show at Court
- Married at First Sight Recap 5/5/15 – Ep 8 ‘Adjusting to Married Life’
- Dance Moms Recap 5/5/15- Season 5, Ep. 18- Showdown in Pittsburgh, Part 2
- Dancing With the Stars Results Show 5/5/15 – Who Was Eliminated? Who are the Final Four?
- The Voice 2015 Recap 5/5/15- Season 8- Who Are the Top 5?
- Bruce Jenner Tells Kids He’s Transitioning on KUWTK (VIDEO)
- Beyonce, J. Lo and Kim Kardashian Nearly Naked for Met Gala 2015
Channing Tatum and Wife Jenna Dewan Expecting First Child Together
Dewan, during “VH1’s Divas 2012″, looked like was trying her best to hide a baby bump under her gown, but apparently didn’t do the best job as sources have confirmed that Tatum and Dewan are in fact pregnant, and their representatives have even gone as far as to confirm the rumor.
Tatum, who has had a huge year of his own, can now top 2012 with news that he will be a dad. I just hope that someday Tatum shows his child his work. Films like Magic Mike, G.I. Joe, and my favorite, Step-Up, deserve to be passed down from generation to generation.
Congrats to Tatum and Dewan on their first child!