- Minority Report 11/30/15 Season 1 Episode 10 “Everybody Runs”
- How the “Fast and Furious” Cast Honored Paul Walker On the Second Anniversary of His Death
- Early Renewals and Cancelations In- Which Shows Are Safe and Which Are In Danger?
- Tim Tebow and Olivia Culpo Break Up- Is His Virginity To Blame?
- The Voice Season 9 Recap 11/30/15 – The Top 10 Perform
- The Walking Dead Recap 11/29/15- Season 6, Ep. 8- Mid-Season Finale- Start To Finish
- The Real Housewives of Atlanta Recap 11/29/15- Season 8, Ep. 4- Rocky Boat Horror Story
- Mary-Kate Olsen Marries Much Older Fiance Olivier Sarkozy in Manhattan Ceremony
- General Hospital Recap for November 23 to November 27, 2015
Charlie Sheen Donates $75,000 to Little Girl Fighting Cancer
Charlie Sheen seems to know what the holidays are truly about, and has continued to give, most recently, by donating $75,000 to a little girl in need.
Sheen, who a few weeks ago gave troubled star, Lindsay Lohan, a hundred grand, decided to hand out his money to a better cause. It all started when the former Two and a Half Men star met a police officer, and learned about the officer’s ten year old daughter, Jasmine who had been diagnosed with a cancer that affects the muscle tissue called Childhood Rhabdomysarcoma. In an amazing gesture, Sheen wrote out a check for $75,000 for a fund that had been started by the father for his daughter.
Say what you want about Sheen, and yes he has showcased some crazy antics in the past, but it seems that Sheen is trying to get better as a person. While we are not being entertained by stories of him living with porn-stars, and overusing his own catchphrases, it is stories like this that are proof that he is a good guy.
What do you think of Charlie Sheen’s amazing gesture?