- Video: The Voice Mark Hood Vs. Celest Betton Battle Round – Ain’t No Mountain High Enough
- Calvin Harris Speaks Out About Taylor Swift Break Up Rumors – Are They True?
- The Voice 2015 Battle Rounds Recap 10/12/15 – Season 9 Premiere of Battle Rounds
- Blindspot Recap 10/12/15 Season 1 Episode 4 “Bone May Rot”
- Minority Report 10/12/15 Recap Season 1 Episode 4 “Fredi”
- Alek Skarlatos Injured During Dancing With the Stars – Broken Nose?
- Dancing With the Stars Recap 10/12/15 – ‘The Switch Up’ – Who Was Eliminated?
- Videos: Amy Schumer Hosts Saturday Night Live with Nicki Minaj and The Weeknd
- General Hospital Recap for October 5 to October 9, 2015
Gossip Girl Recap 12/3/12 Season 6 Ep. 8 It’s Really Complicated
There is no way that “Gossip Girl” can even dream of ending its six season run without the most drama yet. Last week, we saw that you can trust no one, not even loved ones or family. If you missed any of the scandalous excitement, we have your recap right here.
Tonight, the gang celebrates Thanksgiving with Dan and Serena while Blair attempts to cheer Chuck up. What are the chances of that happening or that the dinner will be anything about giving thanks?