- Giuliana Rancic Shuts Down the Haters With Cheeky Instagram Shot
- Lamar Odom Still Loves Khloe Kardashian – Will They Cancel the Divorce?
- “Biggest Loser” Winner Ali Vincent Weds Girlfriend!
- Hilary Duff released Tinder-less video for Sparks – Released 5/28/15
- Jennifer Aniston’s Diet Secrets Revealed – Clean Eating
- Deals and Steals – Eddie Bauer, Self Tanner and More 5/28/15 – As Seen on GMA
- Justin Bieber and Selena Gomez Snapchat Video Sparks Rumors They Are Reuniting
- Is Bobby Flay the Father of January Jones’ Son?
- Behind Ben Affleck and Jennifer Garner’s Troubled Marriage – Why They are Headed for Divorce
- Lindsay Lohan Is Free – Off Probation
Gossip Girl Recap 12/3/12 Season 6 Ep. 8 It’s Really Complicated
There is no way that “Gossip Girl” can even dream of ending its six season run without the most drama yet. Last week, we saw that you can trust no one, not even loved ones or family. If you missed any of the scandalous excitement, we have your recap right here.
Tonight, the gang celebrates Thanksgiving with Dan and Serena while Blair attempts to cheer Chuck up. What are the chances of that happening or that the dinner will be anything about giving thanks?