- Khloe Kardashian Hosts Thanksgiving At Her Home- Caitlyn Jenner, Scott Disick and Tyga Join In
- Pretty Little Liars Recap 11/25/15 Season 6 Special – Five Years Forward
- Scream Queens Recap 11/24/15 Season 1 Ep. 10 – Thanksgiving
- Limitless Recap: Arm-Aggedon 11/24/15
- The Voice 2015 Season 9 Recap 11/24/15 – Who are the Top 10?
- Kim Kardashian West Reveals That Her Baby Boy Is Breech- What Does That Mean For His Birth?
- Kaley Cuoco Covers Up Wedding Date Back Tattoo After Splitting From Ryan Sweeting- What Did She Get?
- Dancing With the Stars Season 21 – Season Finale Recap 11/24/15 – The Winner Is…..
- Julianne Hough’s First Photos As Sandy In “Grease: Live” Arrive Right Before DWTS Finale
Harry Styles Flys to London on Taylor Swift’s Private Jet – Leaves One Direction to Fly Commercial
One Direction boy band member, Harry Styles, continued his pretend relationship with Taylor Swift and took it up a notch when he left the other band members to travel in style (no pun intended) on Swift’s private jet.
Styles, who is dating super-rich popstar Taylor Swift, was spotted getting off her private jet from New York to his hometown of London on December 8, 2012, according to Ace Showbiz.
The boyband member was reportedly on the Saturday flight without his bandmates Niall Horan, Zayn Malik, Liam Payne and Louis Tomlinson. The four One Direction members were said to have returned home from the United States on a commercial flight. Hopefully, they sat in first class to ease the sting of being completely dissed by Harry.
One Direction was in NY for their concert in addition to Z100’s annual Jingle Ball at Madison Square Garden on Friday night, December 7. Styles was said to have left the concert holding hands with Taylor who also served as a musical guest at the star-studded event.
Despite the numerous sightings, neither Harry nor Taylor confirmed they’re dating.
What do you think about Harry flying solo on Taylor’s plane? Why would he leave his bandmates to fly solo?