- Did TLC Know Josh Duggar was a Molester and Cover it Up to Make Money?
- Demi Lovato Compares Her Love with Wilmer Valderama to Scandal’s Olivia Pope and Fritz’s
- The Bachelorette 2015 Kaitlyn Spoilers 5/26/15 – Week 2 – With Amy Schumer
- General Hospital Recap for May 18, 2015 to May 22, 2015
- TLC to Cancel ’19 Kids and Counting’ Following Josh Duggar Molestation News?
- Kelly Rutherford’s International Custody Battle Gets Uglier Over Passports
- Mama June Blasts TLC For Supporting Duggar Family After Sexual Abuse Revelations
- Elle Magazine Uses Photo of Breast Feeding Model Nicole Trunfio for Cover
- Josh Duggar Makes Selfish Statement – Apologizes for Molesting Sisters and Others
- Netflix June 2015 Line-Up!
Harry Styles Flys to London on Taylor Swift’s Private Jet – Leaves One Direction to Fly Commercial
One Direction boy band member, Harry Styles, continued his pretend relationship with Taylor Swift and took it up a notch when he left the other band members to travel in style (no pun intended) on Swift’s private jet.
Styles, who is dating super-rich popstar Taylor Swift, was spotted getting off her private jet from New York to his hometown of London on December 8, 2012, according to Ace Showbiz.
The boyband member was reportedly on the Saturday flight without his bandmates Niall Horan, Zayn Malik, Liam Payne and Louis Tomlinson. The four One Direction members were said to have returned home from the United States on a commercial flight. Hopefully, they sat in first class to ease the sting of being completely dissed by Harry.
One Direction was in NY for their concert in addition to Z100’s annual Jingle Ball at Madison Square Garden on Friday night, December 7. Styles was said to have left the concert holding hands with Taylor who also served as a musical guest at the star-studded event.
Despite the numerous sightings, neither Harry nor Taylor confirmed they’re dating.
What do you think about Harry flying solo on Taylor’s plane? Why would he leave his bandmates to fly solo?